One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiri Kiri no Mi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Kiri Kiri no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Kiri Kiri no Mi   Kiri Kiri no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Devil Fruit: Kiri Kiri no Mi (Fog Fog Fruit)
type: Paramecia
effect: Morgan can create a large fog off her body that can go about km in all directions. The fog reduces visibility to about 16 feet around you. Instead of being created by water, her fog is created by suspended ice crystals. In this fog your sense of direction, depth are off. You could see a shadow in front of you in the fog when is really to the left of you. The only way to see through the fog and not gets its effect is to cut your own arm, or make it bleed by self inflection of pain. It can be done anywhere from the elbow down. Morgan does not have to damage herself as he own devil fruit doesnt effect her. The mist has a pint gray to it.

Last edited by Mana-kun on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Kiri Kiri no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiri Kiri no Mi   Kiri Kiri no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Seems sort of an... odd way to eliminate the effects. And oddly cannibalistic. And ice crystals ARE water, just... solid. The displacement of people's sense of direction also seems a bit extreme...
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Kiri Kiri no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiri Kiri no Mi   Kiri Kiri no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:22 pm

well I think Admin-sama said in chat that its not liquad so it was fine :3. and the ssense of direction i mean like the direction things are coming at you. IG you see a shadow infront of you when it really could be from the left, and thats only past the 16 feet. 16 feet and closer it the effect has no real effect, jus t normal vision. And what would you recommended to change the drinking of blood to because i dont want it to be to easy to cancel out.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Kiri Kiri no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiri Kiri no Mi   Kiri Kiri no Mi Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:26 am

No, it's fine, just...
Blood's disgusting.

Approved, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Kiri Kiri no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiri Kiri no Mi   Kiri Kiri no Mi Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:34 am

I can change if you wont no big deal or anything just requires thinking >3 There fixed to cutting your own arm.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Kiri Kiri no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiri Kiri no Mi   Kiri Kiri no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Why cutting though? Why not just like a pinch or any other [subtle] self-inflicted pain? This is just kind of gruesome....I'm actually kind of upset over it, it's just gross and.....sadistic.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Kiri Kiri no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiri Kiri no Mi   Kiri Kiri no Mi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Well it doesnt have to be a big self inflicted pain but like enough to make you bleed. And a pinch anyone can do. I want it to be hard for an enemy to find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiri Kiri no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiri Kiri no Mi   Kiri Kiri no Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiri Kiri no Mi
Page 1 of 1