One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the Impel Down confusion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

About the Impel Down confusion Empty
PostSubject: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:10 am

So, here's the story:
Hysteria and I have been planning our Impel down arc since the middle of November. It'S going to be big, epic, and all that, and I won't spoiler anything else about it.

Now, it's come to my knowledge that there has been a sudden interest in Impel Down, and since somehow, info on our arc seems to have leaked, people started asking if they could join ours.

So, here's the answer to all of those who wish to join: No.
Sorry, but this has all been planned out. We have a lot of players allready, two crews and a lot of enemies, a whole storyline and all that.
If your character is a prisoner, then go ahead and ask, we'll see about fitting him or her in. But if you're planning on breaking into Impel Down, or letting anyone break out of it, then please, start your own storyline, and make sure to stay out of ours.

I don't want to be rude or anything, but this isn't like the war threads, and I won't let it turn into a chaotic mess or way to prove how awesome your characters are. So please stop asking. Thank you in advance.

Also, whoever has any questions about the arc, feel free to post them here, either Hysteria or I will try to answer them to our best knoweldge.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:13 am

just in case anyone is wondering, ill be playing as the antagonist npc, only one of my characters will be in this by virtue that he is on hysterias crew. i hope that was ok with you gore?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Oh yes, she told me already, and I'm quite all right with it. I'll take over the other antagonists we have right now, maybe we should get in contact about that, seeing as we'll need to work together a bit.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:13 pm

I was planning on having Leon taken in by Neol and have The Bare Fist try to break him out..but instead, Leon is already on his way out and they meet up and head out together..with the Bare Fist with 2 new Namka on there side..
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:28 pm

I don't really understand what you just said, but if it's related to Impel Down, do it in your own thread, at another time. We're not taking any more attackers in. If it's not, then cool, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Hm... I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work well in conjunction with the direction our arc is taking, TBL. We'll already have multiple groups running around, and like Gorefish said, it'd be difficult to handle any more at the moment.

Plus, you portray Leon as being a pretty strong guy. The enemies we'll be having might not be at his offensive level, so it might be a bit boring for him and your crew, since he'd be blasting everyone apart. If you were to make your own thread, you could make it as challenging and of epic proportion as you'd like.

Edit: I'm pretty sure that TBL was wondering if he could join with his crew and also his character Leon. Leon would be getting transferred into Impel, then his other crew would help Leon bust out. So maybe we could add Leon, but that's your choice Gore.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:27 pm

If epic battles on shichibukai level is what you're looking for, then sorry, look somewhere else. We'll be over in our arc, doing battles on human level. I don't think he'd fit in at all, and we already have few enemies as it is. If someone can just take on one of them alone, then it'd kind of be unepic, and I don't want to send anyone just battling some... guards, or whatever. I just feel better with personal battles, which Leon won't be able to have for long with the enemies we have.
So, sorry, staying at it. No more attackers, inside or outside. Only people to save, or people who have real relevance in the story of either the characters on my or Hysterias crew.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:27 am

Okay, we'll wait..can he still be transferred into it though? Because Leon's not going to be doing ANYTHING epic, since Neol seriously injured him after there one on one fight at the Sagato War. Only thing Neol is going to be doing is maybe fighting a few Bluegory and walking..he won't get in your guys way at all. Right now he's close to death. But he's playing dead so that he can bust out the second Neol leaves Impel Down, because he's no were near strong enough to fight any one remotely close to Shichibukai level.

As for The Bare Fist Pirates, there just going to be moving as fast as possible to find Leon. There gonna meet on Level 2 (Leon and The Bare Fist) and then head out..

They wont get in your way..I promise.

Plus, the Bare Fist are no strong then Luffy's Crew was in the very start of the series. So they wont do much damage (Aside from Dorian him self). But I can make it so that we don't mess with any of your characters.

The only thing the Bare Fist are gonna do its gain 2 new Namka who are prisoners who also escaped during the ruckus. MAYBE
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 am

I suppose Leon being injured would be a possibility, but I still don't understand why you want to join this specific arc. We won't even be going past level 4 for the time being, and I'm pretty sure you'd want Leon to be further down than that. None of our characters know Leon, nor do I see any reason to help the guy or the Bare Fists.

Alright, so even if Leon were to break out (somehow, magically) and meet a low-level crew on the 2nd level, are we suppose to just have the guards we created let them go? If what you say about their abilities is true, I think that the Vice-Warden Nikz made would be able to create one heck of a problem for them. Yes, I suppose they could avoid the Vice-Warden. But then would your crew just be taking advantage of the advances that our group is creating, nearly killing themselves in the process, while you get in and away without much of a problem?

And this has already been said before, but Gore isn't accepting any more combatants that aren't connected to either of our crews, end of story. I hate to be a party-pooper, but we have plenty on our plate already, and they'll create enough chaos for us to take care of. This isn't going to be a war thread, we want to keep what's going on under control and make it worthwhile for everyone involved.

Adding any more combatants would be more trouble than it's worth. I know that you wouldn't get in the way, I really do, but we want the arc to work well for everyone involved. I wouldn't mind helping out to make another thread for you and your crew, possibly, but joining ours at the moment doesn't appear to be happening.

I'm sure there are others that'd be interested in making an Impel Down thread, maybe try posting a thread of your own in the arrangement section and see if you can gain some more people that way. I truly think that would be the better option. You can run the thing exactly the way you want it, and invite as many people as you want that way.

TL;DR - Apologies, but it just isn't going to work for us to collaborate this time around.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:04 am

Wow, err.... I actually wanted to say something, but nevermind, it's all been said I guess...
What Hysteria said.... Geez, that was imperssive...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Yeah I was thinking about that to Hysteria..The only reason people would help Leon is because of his Rep for keeping the seas at peace. Kinda in a white beard since..but now that he's gone it leaves pirates to do what ever they please..That's the only reason why any other pirates that the Bare Fist meet in Impel Down would help them on there quest..

but yeah, I'll make a different thread like on seas or something.

But I was going to make a different thread all in general. But we can time that for a different time.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:42 pm

Thank you for understanding, I really appreciate it.

Leon could possibly be en route to Impel Down, and intercepted by the Bare Fists if you want to go that route. I don't think anyone else has done that before, plus the sea aspect could cause some challenges. If you still want to go to Impel Down, maybe we could lend you some NPCs that were guarding the prison in our arc.

It would make sense too, since having the guard roster changing after every attack on the place would be rather odd. It'd be up to the NPC's creator if they want to do that, of course, but I think at least a few people would be willing if enough interest was shown. Either way, it's entirely your choice.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:17 am

Well I don't want to cause to much trouble for you guys. Since you already have planned it all out. I wasn't going to actually join your thread..but I wanted to make a separate one.

But the idea to have the transaction interrupted would be best. I'll make an Arc on it in the arrangement thread called "Saving Leon Lexus"..

So don't worry about me. I wont bother you guys any more...

but oh yeah..

WOOSH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:35 pm

I don't know if I'm like way too late for this or anything. But I recently joined and my first character who is a Chief Guard in Impel Down.

If I'm allowed, I would gladly like to join as a part of the defensive sides since his ambitions are to make sure NO ONE escapes XD

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3895-nicholas-nicky-calibur-iii
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:24 am

We'll get into contact with you soon and talk about details. This doesn't mean you're in or out, we're just going to have a look at possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the Impel Down confusion   About the Impel Down confusion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the Impel Down confusion
Page 1 of 1