One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:22 pm

After Traveling to the moon from the golden steel transporter pad on Iris Island .Unholy Made an alliance with Xaroks The Immortal Leader of the space pirates. In return form The Unholy Pirates services Unholy and his crew would receive a large portion of the moon metals. Walking down the halls of the Pirate space station Unholy gathered his crew handing them gas masks "Veronica, Keel,Ignis,Fate,Louis,Vincent and Amanda we are going to attack the spacey fortress tomorrow morning with the Space pirates. Lets dye the moon read with there blood and plunder everything! moahahahahahahahaha!"

Amanda and vincent didnt seemed to pleased after all there only mission was to protect the current rules of Salmanthia and Unholy wasnt a very Honerable ruler. But orders were orders and they prepared for the invasion.

Daemon Smiled at Unholy "Cant wait to eat them alive thanks boss!"

Louis still having his doubts just nodded politely.Secreatly angery that veronica married Unholy As Veronica kiss Unholy lovingly.

Fairey Vearth is on the moon there are a few space pirate stations commanded by Xaroks and his fox humoid men.

MOON FORTERESS
OUTERWALLS (huge robotic walls that the line the outside of the Spacey Forteress. there is an electionic shield over the Foreress that keeps the oxegen in protecting everyone from the moons atmosphere and keeping the gravity normal
THERE ARE 4 entery points on each side of the cybernectic walls(Once inside you can breath and have normal gravity =)
OUTER CORTYARD
Full of moon rocks and moon minesAnd a very deep moon mine with a do not enter sign with somthing inside O_O
INNER FORTERESS
Oxegen Producing Room
a forest of trees and machines that produce oxegen
Food Facility
Vegitables and fruits and animals are farmed.
Engen room
Powers the Forteress
Moon rock from the mines are processed here for energy
FACTORY
Here more spacey are produced
Observation ROOM
Where the Foreress is observed and one of the leaders resides
MEETING ROOM
were all 4 spacey leader meet

(OOC Anyone Who joins please use the teleported on Iris island or steal a space pirate or spacey ship. there are having a mini war on Iris island so you can pick sides or go on your own. if you steal a ship please only use it to travel to fairy Vearth and back thank you =) )

Last edited by Unholy on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:47 pm

"hey boss" keel asked with the most mishevious look on his face yet. "may I go in and take the engine room first? I havent commited any serious murder sprees since a I joined. and I want to test my mathmatical theory that
keel + high-tech machines = big boom boom."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:17 am

Unholy frowned at Keel. "How about we do that in the spacey base." Unholy then moved very close to Keel and Whispered into his Ear. 'After we kill all the spaceys we will turn our attention to the Space pirates so try and be nice to them for awhile."

Unholy Then announced to His Crew. "Put on the gas masks we Invaid The Moon Fortress Soon!"
Xaroks The Imortal Turned His Attention to his new allies.Speaking in a dead serious tone said

"Here is The Battle Plan. First we will Incert a virus that opens all doors into the forteress so no verification will be needed. Then we will split off into several teams.
Team 1 will Be Assulting the Factory. Entering from the North side they will enter a series off hallways Until they reach the Factory. Here you will Dismantle and destroy spacey Production cutting them off from any sort of reinforcement.
Team 1 will consist of. Ceyster, Daemon and Fate and 25 of my men. It is vital that you Destroy there factory.
Team 2 will be entering from the South side. They will attack the Outer Courtyard. and will be the focus of the spacey forces.
Team2 will consist of . Zernuffs, Vincent, Louis and 200 of my men.
Team 3 entering from the West will be assaulting The Observation Room Destroy all monitors. And Kill anyone you come in contact with.
Team 3 Will consist of Amanda, Keel, Anemia and 25 of my men
Team4 Entering from the east will be attacking Oxegen Producing Room. There you will be Occupying the Oxegen room. Reprogramming the vents to Send a vile gas throw out the forteress. Sence we will have our masks it will not harm us. But thankfully if this gas enters the spaceys there bodys will shut drown from the advanced gas weve developed.
Team 4 Will Consist of Unholy, Ignis, Veronica and 25 of my men.
And Finally Team 5 will be Myself and the remaining 200 of my men. We will entering from the south side and be Reinforcing the attck in the courtyard wipeing the remaining forces out. IUf all goes to plan we will Occupy the Moon Forteress my Night Fall. So Prepare yourselves!"

Xaroks and his men prepared themselves for the oncoming battle.

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:48 pm

eyeing xaroth he replied "riigght, if you excuse me I have something I need to do." walking away from unholy he passed amanda and quickly said "hey, great preformance back on iris." walking away before she could reply keel turned the corner and took off his skeleton mask. stabbing the side of the wall with his scyth he sat down on the hilt and looked at the mask. thinking about the countless times it covered his face from everybody he ever met. thinking about his past keel lost track of time taking a trip down memory lane.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Amanda walked towards Keel. Seeing a man sitting down she didnt not reconise she walked past him and asked. "Hi there sir have you see Keel around? I wanted to thank him for the complement he gave me... I Hope hes still around =("
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:08 pm

"yes" keel said, still lost in thought, "I know a man named keel. maybe this will help you find him." placing his mask back on and then taking it off. keel then proceded to giv his signature smile saying "this might help you to......and your welcome amanda."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Amanda smiled at Keel. "Oh wow i didnt know how handsome you were without your mask ... Mind if i sit here?"

Meanwhile The Space Aliens prepared for there Invasion. Unholy started to look at a map of the forteress. "This is gonna be fun MOhahahaahahahhahahahahah!"
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:30 pm

"sure" keel said, relaxing somewhat. "be caeful though, you'll have to balance yourself on it." suddenly keel thought a question "what do you think, y'know about this scyth?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Blanceing her self. Amanda looked at Keels Scyth. "I think its beutiful and pretty cool. The story behind it is amazing... Can I touch it?"

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:51 pm

"be it hunting, religious perpouses, simply look it over, or even study the thing" keel repeated. "thats the one part of the story I really wish was a lie. im serious amanda, people have died this way. doing that would be giving you a death sentence." keel's face lost all hope, even his newly shown eyes lost their mischievios glow. "and... i.... really dont want you to die. especially knowing I painted a bullseye on your soul. I couldnt live with myself."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Amanda frowned "oh alright..... Well i better get ready for the Invasion nice talking to you." As Amanda Walked away she blew a kis towards Keel.

Xaroth announced on the speakers. "Attention Invasion begens in 20 minutes Team 1 Ceyster, Daemon and Fate and the other move out!"

Daemon and Fate followed Ceyster onto the moons atmosphere. Wearing there gas maskes for air. They Marched with the space pirates to Attack.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:53 pm

"wait!" keel called to veronica "maybe I could give you a test run out in the field, of course, thier would be casuaties." keel pulled his scyth out of the wall and ran over to veronica "well?"

Last edited by deer556 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Sitting on Unholys Shoulder Veronica frowned at Keel " No Thank you maybe later..." All the Teams started to March out into there positions with there oxygen masks. The leaders of each team held a snail communicator awaiting Xaroths order to attack.

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:52 pm

(i realized that I made a mistake in my last post, oh well. ill work with it)

shrugging keel said "oh well, your loss." walking over too team three he placed the gas mask over his normal mask and said with a cheerful grin "1000 beli to the one with the most kills."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:51 am

Amanda Smiled at Keel. "Your On Keel my boy." Aniema Smiled at his teammates "Well lets be on on way." Leading there forces towards the east wall they await the signal to infiltrate the Forteress.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:49 pm

smiling under his mask keel chuckled "this is gonna be fun." while waiting for the signal he started to shine his scyth. looking at his partners he slowly said "I dont recall having any serious killing sprees of late, and seeing as how neither of you have seen me in action, i have one thing to say to you. good luck."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:20 am

Xaroths Annoced on the snail communicators. "Attack Now!!!"

Zernuffs, Vincent, Louis and 200 Space pirates charged the south side entering through into the court yard they engaed battle with the spaceys. "Alarms went off as the Mass of the spacey forcess Met the Space pirates into battle.

(Meanwhile)
Will consist of Amanda, Keel, Anemia and 25 space pirates Silently Creeped through the west entrance in search of the Observation room.

(Meanwhile Again)

Ceyster, Daemon and Fate and 25 Charged the north side to Attacing the northside spacey guards slowly making it to the factory.

(PS Meanwhile)
Unholy, Ignis, Veronica and 25 spacesy enter from the east into the Oxegen room. Surrounded by vast forest's the ventured on ahead.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:29 am

A small opening appeared diagonal from Veronica's head in her blind spot. The same occurred in Ignis' blind spot, the opening was no more than a six inches big. Slowly an arm like appendage made from blood crept closer and closer. Without any hesitation the blood attached it's self to the targets mask and pulled. Trying to rip the mask from their faces and pull them back into the opens where Derge and his crew await.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:44 am

Derge ripped the maskes off Veronica and Ignis's Face but it didnt really matter sense they were in the oxgen room where the trees produce oxegen.

Unholy alarmed by derges Sneak attack quickly turned around to face him.
" I See the Fabled Derge Himself has come to greet us... Show yourself so that we may end this!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:01 am

As the giant turned around the openings closed, but not before Unholy's words reached Derge. Opening multiple holes no more than an inch in size, all above Unholy and the entire army he commanded. Blood began to pour from Derge's body, so much blood so fast. With in 30 seconds Derge had produced 10 times his body's worth of blood. His training had given him the power to increase the rate at which his logia fruit created blood.

"Blood Rain"

As time went on more and more blood was rained down upon the army. If they didn't block it or avoid it getting on their bodies somehow they would be finished almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:50 am

Veronica Uses "Air Punch!" literally cracks the air itself and sends devastating shock waves through the air Blasting away the Blood rain over them.

The Blood Rain Kill the 25 space pirates. They cried in agony.
Unholy Tossed 10 smoke bombs. As Black smoke covered the Room creating complete darkness.

Unholy uses" Assassin Art: Shadow Dance! "Useing Shadow soru to speed from shadow to shadow to avoid detection.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:20 am

Derge could immediately feel the blood was successful in attaching to the the small army. He also new that it was repelled by Veronica thus not being effective in getting Unholy.

"Blood Coffin"

Derge increased the density and hardness many times over until the space pirates were no more than blood smudges. Despite the darkness Derge was able to track Unholy with ease, every time he stepped he stepped in blood that was widely dispersed thanks to the rain. The total darkness was more of an asset to Derge than Unholy. Using the darkness Unholy himself created, Derge's blood shot at Unholy from behind.

"Blood Half Coffin"

The blood like what killed the space pirates increased in density and hardness as it tried to crush the backside of the giant.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:25 am

Ignis frowned as he Used "Flesh touch turning into a Half Flesh Coffin.
the smoke soon died away. Unholy looked at Ignis "I dont have time for these games Ignis do you trhink you can handle derge while we take care of the oxegen producer?"

Ignis Nodded as he jumped off Unholys shoulder as Unholy searcged for the ventilation system with veronica.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:31 am

Derge frowned soon after Ignis had, his technique had failed the foe. As Unholy got further away Derge knew his blood wouldn't work on Ignis. However Derge did have a member of his crew that wouldn't be affected. A human sized hole opened releasing Doku to face the flesh-man. The hole closed a moment later as Derge went after Unholy.

"Blood Demon's Fist"

A massive hole above Unholy and Veronica opened up. Moments later a giant demonic looking fist of blood crashed down at Unholy and his mate.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:40 pm

Unholy Tightly grabbed both his swords.

"Double Rusty Air Slicer!" Slashing both his gaint rusty sword's at extreme strength Sends twp Gaint AIr Blades with rust infused within. As the massive force hits The blood fist the Rust Air slicer easily slices threw the Hardened blood fist. The Fist split in Half and each half crashed into some trees.

Unholy Sighed Derges sneak attacks were starting to get old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)   Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Fairy Vearth Arc (CLosed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next