One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Youri vs Maylen

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:46 am

Maylen was walking thorugh Water 7 looking for the pirates who stole her mother. She then saw pirate she recognized as Youri, a person with a 2,000,00 bounty. With a bounty so high, He must know as few powerful pirates. Maylen walked toward Youri preparing to face the pirate in combat/
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:53 am

''and who may you be''said youri.
''well..i dont care it looks like your looking for trouble.."said youri whit a smile on his face
''i can help you find it,but there is one problem.i lost my weapons.''said youri while his smile disappeared.
youri goes into a battle stand and says"lets have a fair fight''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:59 am

Maylen sent a surge of electricity throughout her body sparks of lighting flowed across her skin.

"I don't think its gonna be much of a fight Hyakumaigawara Seiken!"

Maylen balled her right hand into a fish throwing it toward Youri. Her fist had yellow sparks flowing around it. If Youri got hit he would be be shocked.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:07 pm

shocked already from the ability youri dodged the attack,but after dodging youri fell into the water.
all wet coming out of the water youri said''you call that fair!''
(what should i do..)
when youri saw a stone lying on the ground he quickly grabbed it and threw it''take that!!!''
it was aimed for the head,youri was hoping that it would hit otherwise he knew winning was almost impossible

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:15 pm

Maylen was taken by surpise that her opponent fell to the ground, and even more surprised that he threw a rock at her. The rock hit her in the head leaving a bump on her forehead.

"You just got me angry. Hyakumaigawara Seiken"

Maylen did the attack again, but this time Youri was wet so the attack would only increase ten fold"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:26 pm

''im sorry i got you pissed''said youri''but im not 2.000.00 belli worth for nothing''
youri dodged the attack,but while dodging he walked against a wall.
''which idiot placed a wall here''still stunned youri stands up unable to do anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Maylen feel down unto the puddle of water letting her fall down into the puddle short circuiting her electricity ability. She got up from the ground scrapped up/

"Thats it. I'm tired of this."

Maylen judo chop the ground causing it to crack toward Youri. This attack would cause Youri to fall into the crack to the darkness below.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:12 pm

youri almost fell into the crack.hanging whit one hand he said''well..this is a real cliffhanger''
getting himself up he said''now im afraid i will have to finish this''.
after saying that took his katana and threw it aiming for the chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Maylen ran away toward the docks leading Youri into a trap if he followed.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:11 pm

youri ran after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Maylen leaped from the docks into the water. If youri followed her to the docks he was doomed. Maylen quickly punched the supporting beams for the docks causing it to collapse into the water along with Youri.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:12 pm

''holy crap this dock sucks''he reacted surprised when he fell into the water.
(oh oh im screwed)was the first he was thinking when was in the water.
while he was waiting for his opponents next move his sword fell down the water.
(awesome tanks captain)was what crossed his mind.
getting into a battle stance,youri waited for the next move to be made.

Last edited by youri on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:21 pm

With Maylen in the water she was invincible for no human could outmatch a fishwoman in water. Maylen quickly swam toward Youri as fast as bullet. She would grab Youri and pull him to the deepest part of the ocean where he would drown.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:30 pm

luckily for youri the blow missed.
after the blow missed youri quickly grabbed his sword and used the blow the attaack made to get out of the water.
after that he threw his sword in a random direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Maylen jumped out of the water ready to push Youri's into the water again not knowing about the sword.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:23 pm

when she came out of the water youri said''come back!!''.
after saying that his sword(still flying into midair transformed into a falcon.
after changing the falcon was going toward maylen.
after the falcon got speed it changed back to his sword form.
youri knew that the sword could hit just before he would get pushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:44 am

The sword impaled Maylen in the back. She fell back into the water bleeding from the attack.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:26 pm

(what do i do now,if i go after her my sword will be gone...but if i go into the water i will be killed....)
after thinking that youri jumped into the water not only to get his sword but also to get the wounded maylen out of the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:31 pm

Maylen was falling deeper into the sea with the sword through her stomach. She was knocked out from shock of the impact.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:00 pm

youri quickly grabbed maylen to get her out of the water.
after getting her and his sword out of the water he took maylen to an doctor.
after taking maylen to a docter youri left.
he also left a not whit''your mother is at scrapisland''on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Youri vs Maylen   GOFF: Youri vs Maylen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Youri vs Maylen
Page 1 of 1