One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taishi Shotoku

Go down 
+3
Iggy
Layman Iconoclast
ssj3gohan007
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:26 pm

Name: Taishi Shōtoku

Current Race: Human

Bounty: 21,000,000 Berries

Allegiance: The Matchlock Vigilantes

Hair colour: Blonde

Home Village/Ocean: Raftel, Grandline

Picture of Character: Taishi Shotoku 316962

Looks: Taishi wears wooden sandals and a green and white striped bucket hat that casts a shade over his eyes. Taishi is 6'4" and 246 pounds. He has Greyish-Blue eyes and blonde hair. He wears a green baggy jacket, green shirt, and a baggy green pair of pants. He also carries a fan around with him.
--------------------
Personality: He is generally a laid-back, jovial fellow, although he can be absolutely serious when the situation warrants it. Despite his carefree attitude, his speech is always polite, though it is sometimes sarcastic. He tends to go over the top with whatever he becomes passionate about, and cannot be dissuaded once he has his mind set on doing something. He helps the side he deems fit. Even though he is sometimes duplicitous when giving aid, his actions are always done for what he views as the greater good. He often knows more than he reveals. Despite his appearance, Taishi is an extremely skilled fighter, using a combination of powerful attacks and cunning deceptions, and has been capable of toying with even the strongest of opponents.
--------------------

History: Taishi was always unusually intelligence even as a small kid. He had two loves, the love of fighting and the love of researching, developing, and inventing. His parents were killed by the Marines that had once saved his town from Pirates that were causing chaos and discord. You see his father was once a famous inventor and sold one of his inventions to a pirate. His father didn't care who bought his inventions, pirates or marines. However the marines did care, they executed him when they found out. His father's dying wish was that his son be an inventor too and follow in his footsteps. On the otherhand Taishi also wanted to avenge his folks and therefore learned how to fight as well. Taishi may have a developed an interesting and eccentric personality on the exterior. Deep down, he has mixed feelings and he is very confused. He used his inventions to aid in his fighting ability. He became a highly skilled fighter to complement his high intelligence. One day his inventions backfired causing Taishi to nearly lose his life. Fortunately, Sano happened to be in the neighborhood during the incident and used Soru to save Taishi's life. He was very grateful to Sano and joined him but It wasn't just that Sano saved his life but when he heard about what Sano does for a living and how he feels about pirates and marines and his experiences. Something clicked and Taishi had his heart set on following the same path. Taishi can be very stubborn when he is set on doing something.

Ship: Freedom

Ship Flag: A half white, half black flag with a black gun over the white and vice versa, the guns are pointed at each other.

Skills/Abilities: Master of Hand-to-Hand combat, Master of Sword Combat, Superhuman Strength=1000 Dourikis

Weapons/Items: Benihime (The name of his Custom Blade), Inflatable Decoy, Performance Enhancers, Energy Pill, Shinten, Superhuman Drug, Special Cloak, Spirit Compass, Memory Chikan, Concentration Ring, Forlorn Hope, Silver Tubes, Training Armor.

Techniques List:
1)Soru - grants the user Superhuman speed.
2)Inflatable Decoy - An invention of Taishi's. It looks exactly like Taishi and is used as a decoy.
3)Geppou - User is able to jump in mid-air to make it seem as if he is flying.
4)Sing, Benihime - Benihime forms an Extremely powerful unbreakable shield/barrier/force field that can protect Taishi and his Nakama from physical(blunt and piercing), elemental(including light,energy,darkness, laser, electricity, etc), and poison attacks. It can last up to 3 posts. (Note: The Nakama it speaks of is not Taishi but rather his friends.)
5)Performance Enhancers - A pill that works kind of like Steroids and Stimpacks but it works super fast. A temporary boost of 30% to strength, speed, and endurance at the cost of being knocked out after 6 posts.
6)Energy Pill - A pill that re-energizes whoever takes it, whenever they are tired or fatigued. Lasts for 3 posts then they become even more tired than before.
7)Shinten - Taishi shoots a tranquilizer dart that when hit on unprotected skin of someone with low dourikis, it will cause them to faint. (can only be used on npcs).
8)Superhuman Drug - A drug that will enhance the senses of a victom to superhuman levels so that 1 second will seem like 100 years. Since their body cannot keep up, they will become paralyzed. Lasts for 5 posts.(Can only be used on Npcs)
9)Special Cloak - A special cloak that hides it's wearers power level and dourikis absolutely and completely. The user cannot be sensed by any power level or dourikis sensing technique such as Te-Awase. The beauty of it is that the user's power level or dourikis is not weakened or suppressed in any way. It is just absolutely undetectable. However it doesn't mask sound or thermal energy and people can still touch the wearer.
10)Spirit Compass - A devise used To detect the power level or Dourikis of whomever you want within a certain range. Even if the target is suppressing their power.
11)Memory Chikan - A tool used to erase someone's memory. (Only used on Npcs)
12)Pocket Communicator - It allows Taishi to communicate with his Nakama from far away.
13)Concentration Ring - This ring can amplify Benihime's shield strength significantly for a short period of time. However it can only be used once per battle as it drains much of Benihime's power afterwards, making it half as powerful and effective. More specifically, Its shield strength becomes 10 times stronger for 1 post(the shield lasts for a max of 1 post instead of 3). Afterward shield strength is half as strong as normal.
14)Forlorn Hope - This special mirror grants the user one wish at the cost of the user's own life on a full moon.
15)Silver Tubes - special tubes that when thrown cast a blinding light followed with a smoke screen, allowing for a diversion and a chance to escape. One use only.
16)Remove Training Armor+weights:Taishi wears a special heavy armor and weights on his body as a type of body/strength training. It weighs 1000 pounds. It puts a great deal of strain on the body. But when the user can move as normal wearing the armor then when it is removed they have a great increase in speed and strength. It takes 2 posts to take off. While on, Taishi cant be agile or jump and it uses up all their weapon slots.

Goals: He intend to take down any crew / person that hurts innocent people. He believes theres good & Evil in both Pirate and Marine. He also wants to avenge his parents and become a great Inventor.

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:02 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:21 pm

THIS AINT BLEACH!!!!
ALLSO, NO CANNON CHARS FROM THIS ANIME, THAT GOES FOR OTHER ANIMES TO!

further more you just basically made a cannon bleach char here (Mr. Sunhat and clogs) oh yeah and he's too da@mn cheap even for a bleach char, if you want to make a bleach char or rip off one, (like you have done here) go to a bleach RP this is ONE PIECE! and your char is to unreasonable for words

MAKE A ONE PIECE CHAR THAT IS YOUR OWN IDEA AND NOT A GOD CHAR LIKE ALL YOUR OTHERS FOR ONCE!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:16 pm

Quote :
He had two loves, the love of fighting and the love of researching, developing, and inveting.

Thats 4 loves, It sounds to me like hes cheating on his 2 loves! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:17 pm

... back to what I said.... ^^^^ Mad
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:19 pm

cough-kisuke-cough.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:18 pm

I though you didn't watch bleach?

Do you want me to change his looks? Cause his name is not cannon.

How is he cheap? Please be specific.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:20 pm

oh, so just because I don't watch bleach means its ok to steal from?

and what do you mean he's not a cannon, his zambacto dose the same thing and he has all the same magical items as that guy I know what I am talking about!
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:25 pm

Look if it can be translated legitametly into One Piece Terms, then it should work just fine. If there is a specific ability or move that seems cheap, name is specifically. So I could fix it, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:25 pm

all those "inventions" he has are weapons two....
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:28 pm

He doesn't have alot of moves, so they compensate for his lack of techniques. They work like techniques. Inventions are his specialty after all.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:29 pm

but there still items he caries right?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:34 pm

Well technicaly but I would be cumbersome to list them all in seperate topics. So if you can just check their descriptions here, it would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:37 pm

at least list them in his equipment
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:42 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:50 pm

So Approved?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:51 pm

why three pictures?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:52 pm

I wanted to know of them looks cooler?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:59 pm

it seems unreasonable for an inventor to be 2100 Dourikis, even with the heavy armor...
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:02 pm

Well He is an expert at hand-to-hand combat. So what is reasonable? 1800 Dourikis?

Franky is an inventor sort of, and he is super strong.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:07 pm

Frankey is a cyborg, that is different to me it makes no since for an inventor to be stronger than a military man by any amount
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:20 pm

Are you kidding in one piece, every single character of any inportance is alot stronger than a Marine if thats what your trying to say.

Did you think a doctor would be stronger than a military man, yet look at Chopper. that Vampire Doctor, and others.

Did you think that a Carpenter would be stronger than a military? Yet so many examples show otherwise.

After all this inventor has trained in Rokushiki, and an expert of Hand-to-hand combat as well as sword combat. He is not the stereotype of a inventor. Some weakling in a white coat spending days with no sleep or exercize in a lab or something? This guy is meant to be a little different.

Also Franky was pretty strong as a kid before being a Cyborg. He went head to head against a Train and managed to not only survive but had enough strength to make himself into a robot and not need to go to a hospital. How crazy is that?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:28 pm

chopper is only stronger because he has animal strength and is a fruit user, Hogback is well under ten, most characters in one piece are ten and under, you just wont accept a char that isn't ridiculously strong I would except a little stronger than a military man but not even twice as strong makes any degree of sense
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:37 pm

What about Sanji? Did you think that a cook could possess superhuman strength?

How about 1500 Dourikis?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:41 pm

the job has nothing to do with it, Sanji was trained by Zeff, a legendary pirate!
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:42 pm

The Job has nothing to do with it????

You just said he can't be strong BECAUSE he is an inventor

that's stereotyping!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taishi Shotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taishi Shotoku   Taishi Shotoku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taishi Shotoku
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next