One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriouse:Fiery Freemdoms Fighters Good Deed(Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Seriouse:Fiery Freemdoms Fighters Good Deed(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Seriouse:Fiery Freemdoms Fighters Good Deed(Closed)   Seriouse:Fiery Freemdoms Fighters Good Deed(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:29 am

On The Grandhope Veronica try's to help Louis Come to terms with The death of his father. After awhile of comforting Louis started to feel better."Thats right Veronica you guys are my family now =)"

Alastor was taking a nap while the old man and little boy watched over him..."what a great man he helped save us all."

The Living Citenzens of Turfnus told the crew about Vlad and everything that happend. Dart was saddened to hear this

Dart then turned to Mark wright. "So Mark how are you doing? Sorry i made you watch the ship while we were gone. The treasure is split between all of us so help your self =)"

Upon Reaching the Next Island Federoth Dart and his crew waved good by to the people of Turfnus

Dart, Veronica, Louis and Alastor Began to talk about serious matters

Dart Said to everyone "Thanks to our kind guests we have enough supplies to last us for awhile...Recently i been sending Letters from messanger birds to the others who are in favor in our counter attack on our homeland....DAMN! THOSE MARINES TO HELL!." Dart Pounded the deck with his fist.

Alastor looked at Dart fully recovered "I wont stand by while others suffer Ill join in your quest to save your homeland."

Veronica Smiled At Alastor giveing him a hug..."Thank you so much Alastor =)"

Louis nodded in agreement "you guys are my Family ill do anything to help you."

Dart Smiled at his crew...."Thank you guys ...Well heres the plan... we are going to meet up with a fleet of our Salamthian soilders on Herulume Island. then we will start Phase 1 we will attack the coastal marine Base in Salamthia hopefully we can do it Silently enough to keep them from sending a warning to the other bases. We will have our assasins sneak in there first and disable there communication devices.then after recaptureing the base will make it our base of operations

Phase 2 Our Bandit Allies will Unit with our desert Citizens group to attack the West base. While our group along with the solders will attack the East Desert base. Asumming we can disable both bases the will most likely send reinforcements to the west base sence that being the closest one. Hopefully we can end this conflict before our bandit allies are over run.

Phase 3 there in only two ways to get up the moutian one in climbing the path secreat to the royal family and the other in the moutain passege way. Our cultist allies will attack the base along with half our remainging solders if successful the will overtake the base and proceed to the west desert base to finish off the marines.

Phase 4 as our little army proceeds the Forest base will most likely send all of there troops to the moutain passage base not knowing about the secreat path. And when they get there no one will be there
Giving us the chance to finish off the small group in forest base and we will proceed to the Capital for the final battle. Hopefull we can survive till our remaining forces meet us there.
Our Solders in the cost will stay there to derfend againt marine Reinforcment to the island while west and east desert bases meet up to defeat the new soilders at the moutian base. and they all will rush to the Captial to help us end this madnesss

Dart looked at his crew. Hopefully we can find some pirates to aiid us in our cause and our plan will be even more assured.

The Grand hope sailed to Federoth to start the Second Salamthian War

(Well its been a few days and no bites guess im going to have to close this thread cuz i dont wanna double post =P! hehe)

(Thread Closed)
Back to top Go down

Seriouse:Fiery Freemdoms Fighters Good Deed(Closed)
Page 1 of 1