One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:10 am

The air blade ripped past him scarring deep into the rocky ground below. It continued all the way to the other coast were it expanded and exploded sending sharp air in all directions. Part of the west side of the island was wiped off the map creating a cove where the docks used to exist. As Dakumaru attempted to stab Jacob, he was able to block the sea stone sword, fell to the ground behind Dakumaru and his poisoned blade.

Jacob lay on the ground, his right arm shattered all up and down with blood trickling out of the many hole all while coughing up blood. His breathing was hard and labored since his lungs were filled with the liquid he coughed up. "Damn side effects... Oi captain, if I don't survive the battle would you do me the favor of returning these blades to someone from the Steel Village. I heard it was destroyed, but I know not all of them died." Jacob said using Ikenminormaru to stand back up.

Jacob holding both swords in his left sheathes Ikenminormaru and hold Ikendramaru up to try and defend any attack.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:23 am

Surpized that Jacob fell Dakumaru said "Im oretty sure i didnt hit you...But damn you almost got me...I Normall dont kill non devil fruit users but Order are orders" Dakumaru sighed...this wasnt his revenge it felt wrong

Dakumaru Attempted to Cut off Jacob Head.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:31 am

Jacob listened to the mans words and felt pity for the man that might end up killing him. "Yeah it wasn't your hit, it was the backlash from my own sword. But damn I feel sorry for you, a dog being ordered around." said Jacob. Jacob had a shattered right arm and lungs filled with blood that he coughed up. Despite this he was able to block the sword attack trying to cut off his head.

"Spinning Heel Kick"

He even countered by spinning around aiming a heel kick at the foes kidneys.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:42 am

Dakumaru used windmill counter! Useing the momentum from his kick. And return Slashing attempting to slash Jacob's chest
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 am

Dorian took his attention off Pain and turned towards Dakumaru. Dorian then, at blinding speed. Dashed away from Pain and appeared in front of Dakumaru. Dorian was then with in kissing distance of Dakumaru. He looked Dakumaru straight in the eye and then gave off a quick straight forward punch to Dakumaru's gut. Sending Dakumaru flying 20 feet away from him and Jacob.

"Piss OFF!!"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Dakumaru Crashed into a wall. Useing his sword to slowly standing up. Spitting up blood "You bastard"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:35 pm

"Flash"

Moving at incredible speeds, Jacob disappeared and reappeared above Dakumaru. Riding Ikendramaru, Jacob drove the massive long sword down at Dakumaru trying to replace his spin with the sword.

"Jackhammer Blade"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Dakumaru used soru...............

Blood splashed Everywhere as Ikendramaru Skewered Dakumarus Left arm rending it useless. While Ikendramaur was still lodged into his arm. Dakumaru grunt in pain a he took a tablet to reduce his pain.

"Ahhh well sence yuor blade is lodged into my arm!"
Dakumaru used Slashed at Jacob close range at jacobs chest. Aslo sending compressed air balde in the process.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Kicking off the wall behind Dakumaru Jacob was able to just dodge the poisoned sea stone blade and drive Ikendramaru into the wall. However the air blade was a whole other story, pulling out Ikenminormaru Jacob was able protect his vitals. The air blade caused a deep gash up and down Jacob's chest that bled heavily.

"Blade Cannon"

With three quick slashes Jacob sent three air blades as his foe that had his back against and arm pinned to the wall
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Dakumaru struggled to use his right arm as he used

"Doppelganger mimic:Blade Cannon!" Sending three air blades to cancel out the ones Jacob sent towards him

Then braceing himself with his sword Said "Jacob it appears you are much stronger than i thought" Then Smiling at Jacob said "I havent had a good battle like this in along time...May the best swordsman win!"
Dakumaru knew he couldnt keep this up for too long.He pondered ....I still need to ride the world of devil fruit users...then Dakumaru yelled "I CANT DIE YET!!!"

Pulling his sword out of the ground he charged At Jacob "Lets End this Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Final Slash!" Dakumaru used soru Slashing at Jacob for a final attack against Jacob. Dakumaru already made up his mind He wouldnt dodge the next attack he will use all his power to make contact....He just hoped that Jacob blade wouldnt finish him off.

(OOc this is a classic swordsman charge you see samurai do you know the one where they speed past each other and one starts to bleed and the other one die)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:07 am

"Dakumaru, you're also stronger than I thought. You're a great warrior yet you bow down to the government for seemingly no reason. I just don't understand why you would do this. I'm the last of the Fire Lance pirates, the only reason I survived was because they had devil fruits. I guess that's the past though I've found new nakama and I wont die until I know their strong enough to protect themselves. Please forgive me, but I WILL be taking your life today!"

Jacob held his sword out in front of his body across his chest. The young mans eyes opened wide and adrenaline pumped through his body causing his muscles to bulge and stretch.

"Mediation Level Four, Flash Blade"

Jacob ran forward faster than he had been moving the entire fight. The level of speed used was on a completely on another plain than before.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:32 am

After there Slashes Dakumaru stood behind Jacob."I Guess I just chose the wrong side Jacob....You are a remarkable swordsman....So I hope I can Intrust you with this last Request....Slay All the Devil's In the World there all evil monsters that destroy the Citizens of the world....Ug......"

Bleeding from several sword Wounds Dakumaru then threw his Sword at the closest Df user to him Admiral Paine "ALL Devils must d....i...e!"

Dakumaru fell to the ground in a pool of blood and died with the agony of knowing the devils will continue to rule the seas.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:42 am

Van ran up to Jacob, he saw the defeated opponent on the ground surrounded in blood. He grit his teeth, opponents like this were gonna come up more often. He had to become stronger than this. He patted Jake on the back.

"Congratulations, I'll go check on the captain." he said, running off, hoping the captain had the same results
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:52 am

"From now on every devil fruit user that I kill, will be all in honor of you." Jacob said sheathing Ikenminormaru. Right before pulling Ikendramaru out of Dakumaru and sheathing it. Jacob's muscles shrunk down to their normal size, they ached with a burning sensation. "Aghh!" Jacob screamed as he was poked by Van causing him to fall to his knees. Breathing hard Jacob stood back up and began to speak. "I'll start by ending this human flamethrower right here." said Jacob beginning to move.

"Flash"

Jacob used a high speed movement to catch up to Dakumaru's blade. Grabbing it's handle Jacob kept moving towards his old foe. When Jacob got close to Payne he spun around to behind him and slashed with the poison tipped blade.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:50 pm

OOC: Waaaaaaaaaah I liked Dakamaru D: He was awesome..this crew will always remember him! D:<

"STAND DOWN JACOB!..."

Dorian barked at his namaka. Dorian had a plain, dead, zombie like look on his face as he looked at Pain.

"I need you two to go guard the ship...Were going to have to make a clean get away..besides...This guy..is 10x stronger then all of us combined..I'll hold him off while you all get the ship ready for take off..THAT'S AN ORDER!"

Pain stood straight up and watched his fellow Marine fight the good fight. He glanced at Dorian, seeing him dash straight pass him and knock his comrade out of commission. Although, He didn't show any sign's of stopping him. After the fight, Pain stood before Dorian, Jacob, and Van. But his main focus was on Dorian. Pain then slowly began to walk towards Dorian. Focusing on his next movement. Pain then quickly rose kicked his right foot into the air, kicking his comrades sword into the air. Deflecting the attack with ease. Dorian then rushed towards Pain and began throwing a rapid barrage of punches, so fast it looked like Dorian had grown extra limbs, but it was really just pure speed.

"Bare Fist Barrage!"

Pain. With no problem at all. Began using Kami-e, dodging his attacks like they were moving in slow motion. Dorian began to speed up as he continued to attack Pain. Though Pain continued to dodge. Suddenly, Dorian swung his right leg up and attempted to kick Pain in the face. Pain used Geppou, just before Dorian's leg came off the ground. Pain was then about 3 feet above Dorian. He then brought his leg down, swinging it down violently. Dorian watched Pains movements and brought both of his arms up, crossing them, and blocking Pains drop kick with his arms.

-Back Near Van and Jacob-

[Presentation Box]
Senith Kaka
Human Hawk
Bounty: 13,000

"Hey...where's Breka? Captain won't be to pleased if we come back to the ship with out the loot..Aaye Megato.."

[Presentation Box]
Megato
The Katana
Bounty: 10,000

"Agreed..lets go look for him..I bet he got into some trouble or something.."

Senitha and Megato walked through out the town and got closer to were their 3rd crew mate was hiding. They then saw Dorian and Pain dooking it out. Terrifed, they both jumped 1 foot into the air. They then landed on the floor and shh'd one another. If Vice Admiral Major Payne was here. They knew trouble would be going down. They both then snuck over to the docks, and looked for a ship to steal.

OOC:Their gonna try and steal our ship..Hawk v.s Van..Senith v.s Jacob...Their pretty weak alone..but together their a good combo..

Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Van received his orders, he turned and ran to the ship. He arrived to see a couple of shifty looking pirates near their ship. He took out his gun and hid behind a crate. If they tried anything, they'd get it.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:17 pm

"Flash"

Jacob appeared high in the air grabbing Dakumaru's sword. Landing on the ground Jacob looked at his captain and nodded. He made the poisoned sea stone blade his own and walked towards the ship. Dual Blade Cob had just become Tri-Sword Cob. Walking down the path towards the ship Jacob noticed two people lurking around, but he didn't think to much about it and continued on his way.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:24 pm

-Back at the Center of Igo Town-

Dorian watched as his crew mates made it out of harms way. He let out a deep breath and then turned his attention back towards Pain. Who was standing there lazyly with his hands in his pockets. Dorian turned his entire body to face Pains as he took his basic fighting stance. He knew he couldn't out run Pain. His only chance was to last long enough in battle until his crew mates could get the ship far enough out to sea. Then he could just use his Gomu Gomu no Mi powers to get onto the ship from the Island.

"We meet again Dorian..I've been yearning the day that I've gained the chance to fight you again. You've gotten stronger..I could tell the moment you hit me..but its not enough is it?"

"Your right..I have gotten stronger..and no..I'm not strong enough to defeat you yet...but I can buy my crew mates some time to get the ship ready..and that's just enough for me.."

"Why not just give up..you can't beat me..there's no reason for you to even try.."

"Because Payne...I have a dream I want to fulfill..and so do my namaka..If I plan to sail these seas..I had to get stronger..so I can beat jerks like you who stand in out way...Now stand aside or be beat down!"

Dorian sprinted towards Pain with his arms straight behind his back. When he was about 3 feet away from Pain. He delivered a quick right hook, using his Gomu Gomu No Mi. He extended his arm an extra 3 feet. Allowing him to keep his distance. Payne then used Kami-e and leaned to the right. Dodging Dorian's attack. Pain then ducked and used Soru to cover the gap that Dorian had made.

"..Tekki Shigan.....Smash.."

Pain then extended his index finger and clenching the other 4 together. He then used Tekki make the muscles in his hand as hard as steel. He then finished the attack with a powerful thrust forward. Hitting him in the gut. Dorian then swiftly moved his rubber body to the right. While keeping his feet in tact. He then began throwing rapid punches towards Pain. Pain, sadly, continued to dodge his attacks. This time with out the use of Kami-e[/b]

-Near The Ship-

"Oi! Megato! Check out this ship! Do ya think...Yeah! It is! That's the Bear Fist Flag! Think! If we were to sail into ports on this ship we'd be feared through out the entire East Blue! Come on lets nab it!"

Megato reached his hand out to his friend as he ran towards the ship, attempting to stop him. But then, Megato looked to the side of his eye to a man with three swords walking in his direction.

"Senith..I think were going to have to kill off this guy before we leave..if word gets out..then our plan will be ruined..he knows were not the Bare Fist..so were going to have to kill him..."

Senith stopped running towards the ship and looked over at Jacob and frowned. He then did a double spin and pulled out two long rifles. He held them both as if they were ordinary pistols. Megato then grabbed onto his Saber and rushed towards Jacob.

"Well'p..time for you to die..Aaye!"

Last edited by TheBlackLuffy on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Van came out of hiding. He held both pistols aiming one at each of the pirates.

"Steal our ship will ya?" he asked,

He knew he had a burst bullet in each of them, he just hoped he didn't have to use 'em just yet. He still hadn't gotten used to the recoil.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Senith then sprinted across the sand like a fish speeding through water. He then stopped on one foot and swung both his arms around. As he did so, he pulled the trigger of his left rifle. Firing off a bullet in Van's direction. He then finished spinning and pulled the right trigger, firing off a bullet in Jacobs direction. As he did so. Megato dropped his outer cloak, revealing a long Katana strapped to his back. He then ran so fast it was as if he were gliding across the sand. Megato then appeared in front of Jacob with his sword drawn and it over head, getting ready for an attack.

-Back near the middle of town-

Dorian rushed towards Pain and stopped on his left foot. He then spun to the right and held out his right elbow. While bringing his left arm close to his chest. As he spun around, attempting to hit Pain in the jaw. Pain ducked, but swiftly! Dorian did a straight forward punch, with his left fist with all his might. Not seeing it coming, Pain was unable to dodge it.

"Bare Fist!"

"Shoot!"

Dorian hit Pain as hard as he could in the middle of his upper torso. Stunning Pain for a split second. Dorian delivered a powerful right hook to Pains jaw. Sending him flying towards a stone wall of a house.

"BARE...KNOCK OUT!"

Just before he crashed into the wall, Pain shook off the blow and used Geppou to avoid the impact damage. He Did Geppou about 7 times until he was about 25 feet above the ground. Pain looked down at Dorian.

"Jeez..This kids actually putting up one hell of a fight..and I'm just barely holding back..lets see if he can take me when I go...ALL OUT"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Van saw the shots flying in the air. His eyes pinpointed the bullets and he, not missing a beat, shot two bullets. Flying in a drilling motion, the shot bullets not only diverted the others, they seem to break off in midair.

"I'll be your opponent gunman. Leave Jacob out of it." He aimed his Guns at Senith. He felt the burst bullet inside. He braced himself and pulled the trigger. The yellow arrow flew forward as Van fell back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:50 pm

In the blink of an eye Jacob pulled out Ikendramaru. Jacob then blocked the foes swing of his katana absorbing the energy from the impact. Using what strength he could muster Jacob pushed Megato's sword back behind his head. Jacob then countered with a vertical slash at Megato's chest. "Damn one battle after another!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Megato put his foot on the back of his blade and pushed backwards when his attack was blocked.

"So..you can fight..Senith..leave this guy to me..you can have the gunsman.."

Megato then did a back flip and landed on his right foot. As he did so, he pushed off on his right foot and charged towards Jacob. Megato then began throwing random slashes in Jacobs direction.

"Fine by me.."

Senith then spun his guns around like they were small pistols in a circular motion in his hand. He then caught them by the trigger and fired off 2 shots out of each gun towards Van. Two bullets were going straight forward. While the other two, were slightly going to the right. Senith then ran towards the ship. Jumped on it, ran across the main deck. Ran to the edge of the ship. Stood on the railing of the ship. Jumped off, and was above water. Slowly approaching the sandy shore. As he was in mid air. He fired off two more bullets from each rifle. One rifle aiming for Van's head. The other, aiming for his shoulder.

-Back at the town-

Pain then pointed at Dorian as he was using Geppou to stay in aerial. He then held the finger he was point at Dorian with back with his thumb. He then let it go and fired off a bullet. Shooting Dorian in the shoulder. Dorian screamed and watched as Pain continued to fire off more bullets.

"Shigan..Machine Finger Gun...."

As Pain was barraging Dorian with a countless amount of bullets. He figured he was in to much pain to dodge his next attack. Pain then quickly swung his leg up, kicking. While at the same time, sending off a large Rankyaku in Dorian's direction.

"Giant Bird.."

But amazingly, Dorian side stepped and avoided the attack. Completely ignoring the fact he had just been shot multiple times. Dorian then used the powers of his Gomu Gomu no Mi to extend in Pain's direction.

"Bare..FIST!"

Punching the caught off guard Pain in the gut. Pain then fell to the ground. Leaving him self open. Dorian took advantage off the time he was stunned and ran towards Pain. While he was still about 2 feet away from Pain. Dorian did a front flip, with his heel extend out, slamming it into Pains gut once again.

"BARE DROP KICK!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:16 am

((Lets pretend he dodged the Burst bullet shot, Okay?))

Van knew this guy was going to give him more trouble than expected. More shots were flying straight at him, dodging wouldn't do much, he had to shoot the second. He grit his teeth and aimed well enough to hit Senith, but no the ship. He put his other arm on his shoulder and pulled the trigger again. The second, and orange arrow now shot from the gun. This was way stronger than the yellow, but at a cost.

"AAAGGH!" Van shouted, the pain was great, but if it was to beat an opponent, he would hold on a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:40 am

Jacob found it easy to block the attacks of a swordsman of this quality even with only one arm at his disposal. After blocking the low level attacks Jacob leaped back pulling out another sword and placing it in his mouth. He then pulled out his third and final sword using his fingers to wield two different blades with one hand. In Jacob's mouth rested Ikenminormaru, in his left hand between his thumb and index finger and against his palm. The final blade was Dakumaru's poison sea stone blade which was between Jacob's middle and the finger next to the pink also against his palm.

Jacob took up a stance and looked to be ready for a charge. All of the sudden Jacob seemed to disappear.

"Flash Blade"

The swordsman appeared behind his foe, and everything with in the point where he started to the point he ended was slashed into small chunks. Jacob looked over his shoulder at the foe to see if his attack was successful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)   Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A Big Mission. Major Pain awakens! (Open Bare Fist Pirates, Rookie Pirates and Marines in the 1st divison)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next