One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyborg Sword Ragnarok

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Cyborg Sword Ragnarok  Empty
PostSubject: Cyborg Sword Ragnarok    Cyborg Sword Ragnarok  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:00 am

weapon name:Ragnarok
description:Cyborg Sword Crafted From Moon Metal and Sea stone
weapon special abilities:
1)If dip Ragnarok in the ocean is absorbs enough ocean water for three charges to use Ocean Spray. Ragnarok sprays ocean water from its pores.
2)Blade Extension. Ragnarok Extends the length of its blade by 3 folds. The sword is compacted into itself.BY stretching itself out it extends. The Compacted sword de compacts. Leaving it somewhat hollow inside.
3)Neutralizing Lazer. A Lazer shoots An electrical shock that neutralizing the enemy if hit.there body goes nub and they cant feel anything. Its works only for a few minutes. For one to get within melee Range. Post wise the person can move when its there turn to post.

history: Created by the Spacey "Knight" Ragnarok was designed to defeat the Space Pirates who had devil fruit powers.

Other Info: This Sword can only be used by non Devil fruit users and Can Only be Obtained By Defeating the Spacey leader "Knight" In Fairy Vearth.

Last edited by Unholy on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Sword Ragnarok    Cyborg Sword Ragnarok  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:33 am

anything i need to do to get this approved?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Sword Ragnarok    Cyborg Sword Ragnarok  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:09 am

1) Blade extension. How does it work?

2) Neutralizing Laser. Minutes to posts, please.

3) Moon Vibrate. How does the fact that it's a special metal give it the ability to have anti-gravity powers?
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Sword Ragnarok    Cyborg Sword Ragnarok  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:31 pm

1)Well its a cyborg sword. its already three times as long only its compacted into the sword. useing Robot technology it can streach it self

2)Basically The lazer givies you an excuse not to use soru to close the gap on someone. So when you get close they can move again

3) Well sence its a moon metal it has very low gravity. Moon has some neat powers you can jump high and control the tides =)
Plus i figure theres somesort of rare metal on the moon we havent descovered yet =)

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Sword Ragnarok    Cyborg Sword Ragnarok  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:48 pm

1) Just saying "It's cyborg technology" deosn't really explain it. For example, does it... lenghten itself, but also get thinner? Or maybe it's actually a bit longer, but a part of it is in some kind of... space inside the handle... Wouldn't be that much longer.
2)He meant you should change the minutes in your post to how many posts it'd take for them to be able to move again.
3) That's just... a lame explanation. I know seastone works that way, but seastone is also canon. Moonmetal isn't, as far as I'm informed. And something (for example: a stone) from moon doesn't float on earth. The anti-gravity doesn't rub off on it.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Sword Ragnarok    Cyborg Sword Ragnarok  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Ok i took out the moon vibrate.

I also explaned how the sword extends in better detail for you all. Its a compacted sword. When it decompacts it becomes longer and somewhat hollow.

I explaned the lazer better when its there turn to post they do not have the effect anymore. the lazer is basically another way to close in on the enimey. And attack. when they attack the effects are removed. Its basically pointless having the ability in the first place but just fun to have it =P

Anything else i need to do?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Sword Ragnarok    Cyborg Sword Ragnarok  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:01 am

Uh... Nope. You fixed it all.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Sword Ragnarok    Cyborg Sword Ragnarok  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyborg Sword Ragnarok
Page 1 of 1