One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want a duel (I hope this is the right spot for this)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

I want a duel (I hope this is the right spot for this) Empty
PostSubject: I want a duel (I hope this is the right spot for this)   I want a duel (I hope this is the right spot for this) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:34 pm

As the title says, I would like a duel. A Yu-Gi-Oh duel. Does anyone on here actually play Yu-Gi-Oh?

Rules

Spoiler:

Deck List

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: I want a duel (I hope this is the right spot for this)   I want a duel (I hope this is the right spot for this) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:26 am

I play Yu-Gi-Oh, but it has been a long time since I last played. If you know a game that will allows us to play with an automatic system (no Kaiba Corp cause it is complicated) I would be glad to duel with you.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I want a duel (I hope this is the right spot for this)   I want a duel (I hope this is the right spot for this) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:38 pm

Maxulus wrote:
I play Yu-Gi-Oh, but it has been a long time since I last played. If you know a game that will allows us to play with an automatic system (no Kaiba Corp cause it is complicated) I would be glad to duel with you.

What do you mean by Kaiba Corp? Or automatic system? I meant just play it in this thread. There would be a lot of trust involved but...it works.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: I want a duel (I hope this is the right spot for this)   I want a duel (I hope this is the right spot for this) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:41 pm

well, playing it here might be a problem cause we can draw any card we want... But I will make the deck and we can have the battle then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want a duel (I hope this is the right spot for this)   I want a duel (I hope this is the right spot for this) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want a duel (I hope this is the right spot for this)
Page 1 of 1