One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Empty
PostSubject: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:43 am

Crew Name: Fishmen Crusaders
Captain: Nauticus Wyoming (NegaMajora)

Flag: The cross bones have been replaced with two crossing fish, the one on the left is wearing a king’s crown while the one on the right is wearing a queen’s. The human skull in the middle is sealed within a cage, apparently representing humanity rotting in prison while fishmen rule the world.

Ship: Wailing Maelstrom

Side: Pirates

Current Members:

Captain Nauticus https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3228-nauticus-wyoming

Slave/Fighter Wolfheart https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t2954-wolfheart?highlight=wolfheart

Musician Shenthay Stonewraith https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3256-shenthay-stonewraith

Crew Goals: The Fishmen Crusaders have one simple ambition in mind, conquer humanity. They would love nothing more than to see all of humanity either slaughtered, or with an exploding slave collar around their necks.

Crew History: The Fishmen Crusaders originated in East Blue, although the captain was born on Shabondy near the Red Line. Based on the principal ideas of Fishmen who had been cruelly mistreated by humanity and held a general dislike for their kind. However, Nauticus, who had been raised on cruelty since he was a toddler, formed a crew who’s hatred bordered on the line of fanaticism. The World Government enslaved him, tortured him, and even crippled him for life. He would not rest in his self proclaimed crusade until he had his revenge on every human in the World Government, and drawing upon pent up aggression that recently liberated Fishmen and Mermaids possessed for their former masters, he began to recruit others who felt the same way. Even if their hatred was only spur of the moment aggravation by those who had not remained slaves for long periods like Nauticus had been.

The vast majority of the crew consists of Fishmen, although there are occasionally seen Mermaids around who have either reached their thirties and can walk on the ship and land, or serve as special aquatic agents if they’re younger. The crew has also been known to ‘recruit’ humans into its fold, although these humans serve unwillingly as slaves, not hired crewmates. Forced to turn against their own people, or be executed by the captain’s hatred for their kind. All human 'crew' members are required to wear explosive collars in order to keep them in submission.

Over the years, the crew has undergone various changes to its roster. Some members remain long term due to propaganda or deep seated contempt, but many fail to realize exactly how extreme the captain’s ambition goes when they first sign on. Eventually dropping out so as to avoid being drawn into anything they can regret later. After all, not every Merfolk is able to go on a massive killing spree just because of racial prejudice.

The crew has been in service for 8 years, and during this time, they have traveled the four blues, conquering 16 human settlements and enforcing Merfolk rule over them. But that’s not enough. Nauticus is ready for the big leagues, he’s ready to take his crew out to the Grand Line, and strike the World Government where it really counts.

Expecting new members?: Yes!!

Last edited by NegaMajora on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:51 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:45 am

lol, so this is kind of like the fishmen pirates? oh well

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:24 pm

ia this crew only for fishmen?
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:37 pm

No, that's just the name. The majority of the crew is Fishmen and Mermaids. It also allows a handful of the occasional enslaved humans. Kind of like how Coby was forced to join Alvida's crew against his will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:40 pm

how about a wolf

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t2954-wolfheart?highlight=wolfheart

rohan sithory and his sister sonia sithory
can they join

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3232-rohan-sithory-and-sonia-sithory

i aint wearing any collar though

Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:55 pm

someone's been watching a lot of Soul Eater, it seems. Very Happy

I'm not sure the brother and sister would fit in with the crew. The crew despises humans immensely, and the captain is a fanatic in that regard. So most likely they won't be protecting his sister. The captured wolf boy, on the other hand, seems much more fitting.

I'm approving the wolf, but the siblings would need a more logical reason for joining, all humans on the ship are enslaved.

I edited the crew members section and posted a link to Nauticus' profile for a reference, in case you need to see the captain's views.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:02 pm

ok only wolf and yeah i bloody love soul eater. mifune more accuratly

unless i think of reason
only reason i can think of now is taken sister put collar on her and told brother that you would kill his sister if he didnt do what they said
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Welcome the crew then, wolfy. Sorry about the wondering siblings, though. I'm sure they'll find a more loving crew to join with, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:10 pm

cool

when and where do we start or are you waiting for more people to join?
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 pm

You're the first player to join the crew besides me, so right now, I'm kind of waiting for more people to join before we kick off any serious role playing. As it stands, the rest of the crew would likely be temporary NPC's who eventually leave the crew as PC's come in to replace them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 pm

i see

he he he
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:34 pm

So I will remove Wolf from SMiLEY CREW, that's the second time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:14 am

I'll wait for one more to join before kicking off our first Serious crew RP. Also, I realized I forgot to list our crewmember ranks. I'll edit that now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:25 pm

one question will wolfheart have an explosive collar
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 am

Yes, he will. As I have stated, Nauticus (the captain) is extremely racist towards humans and wants them ALL dead or enslaved. Although given his fruit abilities and his feral nature, its likely Wolfheart could be trained as an 'attack dog' so to speak, functioning more like the crew's pet, rather than a full on slave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:37 pm

sorry if this crew doesnt get off its feet soon i might take on of my chars back
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:17 pm

I guess I've got no choice, I'll try to come up with a second character of mine to add to the crew, then we'll get into the RP. I was hoping to get more than just 2 players in it, the RP will be kind of awkward otherwise.
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:51 am

Alright, due to lack of interest for people joining the crew, and my own inability to come up with a good starting RP idea for the crew, I'm gona go ahead and disband the Fishmen Crusaders. Besides, I noticed we already seem to have a crew similar to Arlong's so this would be kind of redundant anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED   Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishmen Crusaders DISBANDED
Page 1 of 1