One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Samakage Iken

Go down 
+3
Layman Iconoclast
Iggy
Cobdogred
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Samakage Iken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samakage Iken   Samakage Iken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:16 pm

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Samakage Iken   Samakage Iken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:59 am

Thanks, Nikz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samakage Iken   Samakage Iken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:43 am

This app is denied.

Namikaze Hard Body (Iken hardens his muscular system increasing the amount of damage their body can take, it’s useful when blocking powerful attacks)

This is in all rights Tekkai.

Namikaze Hade’s Slash (Iken vibrates his sword at such a high speed that his sword catches fire, the result is Iken is able to launch flaming airblades that cause a small explosion upon impact)

Ranyaku with fire ._.

Also if you want Soru speed so much. Learn Soru.

Denied until these moves are removed. Also I know other characters has moves similar to these and I'll be sure to find them as well.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Samakage Iken   Samakage Iken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Kenji: As for the not-tekkai and the not-soru there technically isnt a rule against that, characters are aloud to come up with their own equivalents for rokushiki, they just arrent aloud to exeed those limits, such as anything greater than Soru speeds, the techniques you pointed out are not illegal

However at the risk of en-sighting that all hell break loose Im gonna kinda pile on a couple of gripes
-he has an attack which continues for an entire thread
-how youd be able to vibrate your sword with out the resonance devil fruit is beyond me
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Samakage Iken   Samakage Iken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Haha denial denided....anyway, the two which admin speak of were kind of shakey when I decided to add them. I can take lessen the tornado thing to lets say, the entirty of a battle or maybe a set ammounts of posts. As for as the resonance with a fruit, I guess all I can say for that is it's over a long peirod of time being exposed to the user. Either way I'm willing to remove it as it's only a minor team attack.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Samakage Iken   Samakage Iken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Updated his age and history as well as removed his spear.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Samakage Iken   Samakage Iken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:10 pm

Okay, as the character was never reapproved, I was asked to check him out. I know that there are techniques which are too strong, but Iken's worth all of them considering the impact he has left as a character to the Story of the site. He's a really good character who has received one of the greatest developments. With that being said, this post is...

RE-APPROVED

However, you left a technique with the spear you took out, so I want you to remove it. lol.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Samakage Iken   Samakage Iken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 5:01 pm

Updated age, bounty, as well as a couple of abilities. Added haki colors.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Samakage Iken   Samakage Iken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:30 pm

From what I can tell nothing over the top. Samakage Iken - Page 2 Image14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samakage Iken   Samakage Iken - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samakage Iken
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2