One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Moria was killed off?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Why Moria was killed off? Empty
PostSubject: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:31 pm

I don't know if it was just me. But I was wondering why DID they kill off Moria after the war.
Now here are my main hunches..

a) So he couldn't re-animate White beards, Ace, AND Lil Oar's body...

Think about it...He'd have White beard..the strongest man in the world...Ace...who is blatantly bad A$#, and a new Oz, and we know how much trouble the first one caused...
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Avtually we don't know it for certain yet if he is death but everyone assumes it including me.
Interesting point of view by the way I never saw it like that and its very lickely it happened because of that.
I always thought to myself that don flamingo kjust loved killing the weak and he didn't even have his orders.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Doflaming was actually ordered by somebody that has a higher position than Sengoku; the Gorusei or Pan Fleet Admiral Kong. However, Moria still survived by switching places with his shadow.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Ah, so he is alive...this could be interesting...

can any one say New Arc?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:00 pm

New Arc? What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Moria alive? He might make another thriller bark..but with stronger zombies...
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 pm

From all the death people who died could be. But what I always asked myself why didn't he just grave robbed every pirate or marine who was very famous in the past?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:54 pm

He isn't THAT strong...nor smart...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Moria is one of those characters that was introduced, hyped, fought, defeated and forgotten and unlike Buggy he wasn't appealing enugh to come back again and again, its really just tying up a loose end and making his killer seem particularly powerfull or evil...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:48 pm

i like Moria...... they shouldnt have down played his power. He is actually very clever and cunning and doesnt need physical attributes to win.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:59 pm

nikz200 wrote:
i like Moria...... they shouldnt have down played his power. He is actually very clever and cunning and doesnt need physical attributes to win.

which is why he's my favorite OP villain..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Moria was killed because he was past his prime to continue to serve as a warlord I think. If you have seen him twenty years ago vs him in the present Moria has gotten alot fatter and lazy which decreased his powers. Early in his pirate carrer he was strong to fight one on against an emperor, but now he can't even take on Luffy a powerful rookie but a rookie none the less. Moria was too weak and old which reflect bad against the the world government so they killed him. At least to my understanding...Yes he was my favorite villian too *sheds tear*
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:28 am

As I said they did not kill him...damn nobody understands that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:22 am

I agree, why didn't moria resurrect all the powerful people?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:20 pm

this is your last warning, stop posting in dead threads
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Moria was killed off?   Why Moria was killed off? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Moria was killed off?
Page 1 of 1