One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Empty
PostSubject: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Nakamura after months of sailing the East Blue felt he was prepared skill wise for the first half of the grand line. Though his bounty was lower than those he expected to encounter in the grand line he knew he would thrive. He set sail to Loguetown on his little raft to stock up for the trip and to give his final goodbyes to the East Blue, his home of 17 years. Once he docked in Loguetown he began to explore visiting the famous execution platform in the town square. While he stood in amazement at the sight he noticed a platoon of marines heading to their base of operations, he wanted to follow them but held himself back. He went to a bar in a not too bright side of town, there were fights, arguments, and thieves crawling all over the place. He took a seat at the bar with both seats on either side of him empty for the moment and ordered a drink to help wind down his long day.

Last edited by Nakamura on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Ozzy was again playing his music , this time at a bar. This was bar was more messy than he was used too. Still this was loguetown and this was a gig. He had just returned for a little visit near the place where he grew up. Such a long time ago that was. he played his violin till the end, the sweet melody filling the place up. People stopped arguing and stopped to listen to the music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Nakamura heard the music from across the bar and stood from the bar seat in order to get a closer look at the man playing it. He walked over and sat right in front of the person listening until the end of the song. Once the song ended he clapped like many others and asked him a question. "Where did you learn to play mr. musician?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:33 pm

As Ozzy finished his final piece for the day, he heard a voice speaking to him. It was a man sitting at the very front who was listening. He then grinned "I tell you what guv, you get me a drink and ill tell you the whole sordid tale i will...." Ozzy mainly asked because he wanted a free drink. The guy seemed nice enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Nakamura grinned at him. "One drink for a story to end the day, I guess it seems fair enough." Nakamura proceeded to the bar and order rounds for him and the musician. "Well let's hear it entertain me."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Ozzy sat down at the bar. He sipped the liquor and let out a loud satisfied huff. He really enjoyed drinking in peace. He then turned to the man "Cheers guv.... yeah, well, i learnt violin and piano as a boy. At the local bar near my house.... i was a nobles kid though.. so i wasnt allowed to go to the bar... sneaked off anyway to go and learn... and i enjoyed it alot......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Nakamura looked at him with a blank face. "A noble huh?" He moved his glass around in his hand. "What is a noble doing in a place like this? Nothing but pirates, murderers and thieves here."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Ozzy then looked to his glass."Its a long story, but by the end of it, i escaped my family, became a bounty hunter and traveled the world.... i have seen many things...... and im still this young... hahahha, funny life isnt it.. im no different from these people in here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:10 pm

Nakamura laughed. "Unless you're a pirate yourself you're different than everyone in here. Besides how bad can a noble have it? Being waited on by those marine dogs at any moment just because some kid pushed you down is what i imagine the life of a child noble to be. Detached from reality is the life of a noble."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Ozzy then took his turn to chuckle. He swirled his drink in his glass and asked for more. He then grinned "Nah... it was like being in a cage everyday... my father telling me im not good enough..... my mother not even caring...... i wasnt able to play my beautiful music.... no one to enjoy it..... i had always wanted to be a musician.... so it was hard for me... till i became a bounty hunter.... and that changed when the government marked me as a pirate ......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Surprised Nakamura looked at him in awe. "A pirate huh? So what did you do to piss them off while bounty hunting i've never heard of such a case before."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Ozzy sighed "I dont suppose you have... i was part of a bounty hunter crew known as kesu..... and we served in the Enies Lobby war that took place between yonkou Anubis and the World government..... it was a big battle to execute the other yonkou Seshomaru.... however, it was a battle we lost... we epected payment from the government, instead they called us traitors, refused to pay us and placed bounties on our heads... my crew was hunted and many of the members killed, and some betrayed us.... we went our seperate ways after that......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Nakamura was not surprised at the treachery the World government displayed on the man. "Just goes to show the dogs can't be trusted in any situation, that's why i'm going to bring them down in the future."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Ozzy shifted on his chair and picked up his violin case. He gently laid his violin inside the case. If anyone noticed to the side they would see his golden katanas that he treasured as well. He looked to Nakamura "Whats your name my friend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:44 pm

"My name is Nakamura Kajikaze." He said as he shifted in his seat. "How about you mr. musician?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:05 am

Ozzy grinned "Im Ozzy Hummmingbird...." He shakes Nakamuras hand "So Mr Nakamura, what brings you to this part of the world? Have you set sail to the grandline yet? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:11 am

Nakamura frowned. "I am headed to the new world, I have a mission to enact but I need a crew. So no I have not sailed any part of the Grandline I have been stuck in the East Blue."
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:23 am

'' What a nice evening. '' Though Wess Zeuss while stepping his first step in Loguetown. The yellow man from North Blue ended up here in the city of the beginning and the end for one reason. Since everything started here, Zeuss though that pirates, bounty hunters, government's haters would join his crew to make them wanted even more.

He walked in the city for minutes and then he saw a group of marine.

'' Tsuki Saatva '' whispered Zeuss. He used Tsuki 'T' Mueki, his axe, and make a wave of Saatva energy. Making them happy and feeling friendly. He told them that he was a bounty hunter and he wanted to help them out finding pirates with high bounty. They told him to go in that bar on the other side of the road. '' That's where you'll find the worst scum of East blue '' Said one of the marine.

'' GOOD LUCK ! '' Yelled the same one. Wess Zeus walked toward the bar and stepped in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:29 am

"What the hell?" Nakamura whispered under his breath as he saw the yellow man walk through the doors of the bar. He turned around in his seat and looked at the man while resting his back on the bar waiting to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:36 am

The bar was dark, only candles and some weak lamps was lighting up the bar. '' I am the only source of Light here with my coat he he he '' Though Zeuss while smiling. He walked toward to very end of the bar. He took the beer of a man arm-wrestling agains another man and continued walking. He sat at a table next to the bounty wall and checked the bounties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:44 am

Nakamura walked over to the brightly dressed man. "Do you think it's nice to steal drinks from people mr sunshine?"
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:55 am

'' he he he, It is nice for me... since it is free. You see I think it's a survival to the fittest here in this bar. He just have to come and get it. It will be funnier than stay sit and watch. '' Said Zeuss while rising his beer to the man we spoke to him.
'' I'm Wess Zeuss, happy to meet you. You were searching for the light ? ''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:59 am

"This world is already bright enough I walk in the dark and wish to stay. But I guess you could say I have been there for a while so something like you would naturally catch my attention." Nakamura sat by the man. "I am Nakamura Kajikaze."
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:10 am

'' I'll drink this free and delicious beer with you if you don't mind. '' Said Zeuss. This man sat in front of the bounty wall, he looks like the one at the right but the poster is dirty that I can't see.
'' HEY THAT'S MY BEER YOU MORON !! '' A 7'8'' feet tall man stoop up after defeating a strong looking man at arm-wrestling. With his killler eyes he looked at me, hard to miss me in this bar though, and walked. He stopped in front of me, he moved his head slowly toward me and yelled : '' GIVE IT BACK MORON ! '' He punched the table so hard that he destroyed in pieces.
'' Well I guess you should have keep an eye on your beer if you don't want someone to steal it you know. he he he '' Said Wess Zeuss while laughing and looking at Nakamura waiting to see if he will find his answer funny or if he will be in fear of this strong and tall man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:16 am

Nakamura smirked and shook his head. "Seems like you have a fight on your hands Wess...though he doesn't look too tough." He stood and looked up at the man he stood over a foot above him. "How about we act somewhat civilized before someone gets hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown   Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : SMiLEY CREW Chapter 1:A meeting in Loguetown
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next