One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temporary Absence

Go down 
+2
Gael
Newspeak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Newspeak

Newspeak

Temporary Absence Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Absence   Temporary Absence Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Real Life difficulties involving my health, finances, and general mental wellbeing are making it nearly impossible for me to get on and RP in any even vaguely productive manner. For the time being, I'll be a bit of a ghost around here.

Big apologies to everyone I was RPing with, especially Nikz who gave me the distinction of running a powerful NPC in a particularly vital role for his large, high-octane Yonkou crew. Just use him however you like in the interim, and I'll do my best to show up for a finale or something.

Also Gore and Vagrant, I'm very sorry for ditching out on you guys. Feel free to split up from/RP around me until I get back. I hope I don't mess up your stories too badly with this.

See everyone...when I see everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Gael
Admin
Gael

Temporary Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence   Temporary Absence Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:50 pm

See you when you return, Newspeak! Hope all gets fixed... *swears repeatedly at RL problems*
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Temporary Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence   Temporary Absence Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:40 am

That's too bad, Newspeak... Hope you get better soon. On other news, it's totally okay since life is catching up to me as well, so I, too, will be absent.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Temporary Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence   Temporary Absence Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:11 am

Not you too Gore Sad. Speak, its alrite, hopefully you can deal with all of it and come back soon........
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Temporary Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence   Temporary Absence Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:04 am

Take care of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

Temporary Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence   Temporary Absence Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:44 am

Update - My computer decided to die about two days after I made this post. When it rains, it pours. Blech...

Well, on a cheerier note: Happy Holidays, everybody! Maybe when they're over I'll have a working box, all kinds of free time, and start posting like mad.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
GoreFish

GoreFish

Temporary Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence   Temporary Absence Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:41 am

I'm looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Temporary Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence   Temporary Absence Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 am

GORE!!!! YOUR BACKK!!!!!! IM SO HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYY Smile

Oh welcome back too Speak
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Temporary Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence   Temporary Absence Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:17 am

He's not yet back, Nikz...
But I am! Party time!
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Temporary Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence   Temporary Absence Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:17 pm

wooo gore youre back welcome back
Back to top Go down

Temporary Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence   Temporary Absence Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:37 pm

That's too bad, Newspeak... Hope you get better soon. On other news, it's totally okay since life is catching up to me as well, so I, too, will be absent.

Temporary Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence   Temporary Absence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary Absence
Page 1 of 1