One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack D. Bananas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jett

Jett

Jack D. Bananas Empty
PostSubject: Jack D. Bananas   Jack D. Bananas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:52 am

Name: Jack D. Bananas “Radical Jack”

Bounty: None

Species: Human

Allegiance: Marine/Navy/Himself

Home Village/Ocean: North Sea

Appearance: Jack D. Bananas Charactersketchhunterqu
Jack wears a hat which shadows his eyes through the red jewels pierce through the shadows. He has white coat with the marine insignia on it's back, with the words "Lieutenant" going down the sleeves. He is usually seen wearing white pants with the word "Lieutenant" down the leggings. A tattoo on his chest showing the words. "Radical Jack" with the marine insignia located above the nickname.

History:
Rain showered down from the dark, clouded night sky as the drops of water splashed against the deck. A man wrapped around in a black cloak stood on the ship’s deck, the marine flag waving fiercely through the raging storm as the man took a stride forward. He stood on the silver metal railing while staring up into the dark and mysterious night, thinking back to the times he remembered most, his roots and history.
-Flashback-
Jack was born into the Bananas family, a family which came from a long line of marines, his great grandfather had even obtained the rank of Captain before being killed in battle with a pirate a few years after gaining the title. Pirates plagued the family, it was always a pirate that killed someone in the Bananas family. When kids were young the Bananas family members manipulated and forced the young minds of their children to hate pirates and kill them no matter what the cost and this is where it would lead them to their downfall.

Young Jack was now eleven years old, carrying an attractive face, his eyes were two red jewels which filled with malice and death. The sirens rang, birds flew, people panicked as the sirens continued to ring through the island. It was nothing other than a pirate raid. These pirates had killed off many people on the island already and had broke into the Bananas household and had already killed a few of the young ones which were playing outside.
-Flashback end-

“Yes, I remember that very day where my hate for pirates had become obsolete and created my destiny, my destiny to eradicate all pirates..” The muffled voice arose into the air as the rain pounded against his black cloak.

-Flashback continue-

It was also a rainy day during the raid, screams which once blasted through the airs died as sunlight slowly started to rise but the rain wouldn’t cease. Young Jack stared through a door and noticed his father being held by a pirate and he took a step back before looking around. Jack dashed to a nearby picture and lifted it, picking up a cutlass which was located inside. The man was holding Jack’s father who was in front of the door and didn’t notice Young Jack slip through, the boy had to do what his family had manipulated his mind to do. He drove the cutlass right through his own father so it could hit the pirate as well, killing them both almost instantly though his father let out a few words. “J-Jack.. Eradicate them… KILL THE PIRATES!” He gasped before collapsing down to the floor, a pool of blood spearing around him.

-Time skip in Flash back-

“I decided to join the Marines since they were short men after the raid, I was made a chore boy even though many others were given the rank of Ensign. I was determined, determined to wipe them out.” His voice narrated as a young boy moved with a mop, cleaning all the floors.

“Later I had gone through the rank quickly due to my talents and even killed several pirates, I had gained the rank of Lieutenant Junior Grade. As this rank I travelled on a marine ship while attacking many ships, sinking them into the ground. As soon as we got back, I was promoted to the rank of Lieutenant.” The mysterious voice continued to narrate as images of cannons firing, pirates screaming and bodies being hauled appeared.

-Flashback end-

“And here I am today, Jack Bananas, most commonly known as “Radical Jack” and my goal is to eradicate all pirates. No matter what the cost!” He grunted while staring into the sky. Jack turned around on his heel and walked towards his cabin on the marine ship which he was put in charge with, including several marines. The pirates better be prepared, no matter who or what you are, as long as you are a pirate.. Radical Jack will be on your trail.

Personality: Deceiving; Jack is a big weasel and will do anything he can to get his way. He is apart of the Navy and puts a nice and gentlement cover but he really has very crazy ideas, Radical, he will do very extreme things to kill off pirates or make sure his person goals are met. Some of these things include extensive torture, loss of crew members and diseases being wide spread across the ship. Demented; He is slightly bonkers in the head and had some really messed and twisted ideas to get things done, even his torture methods are a tad bit too harsh. Ruthless; If you're a pirate that crosses Jack's path, he won't show any pity or get off his tail unless a higher up commands him to.
Ship: Pirate’s Hell

Status of ship: Lost Captain to Scurvy, Awaiting to hear orders from the higher ups to decide the new captain. Crew members dieing

Ship Flag: Standard Marine/ Navy insignia

Devil Fruit: None Eaten
type: ---
effect: ---

Special Abilities: Quick reflexes with his hands and fingers, powerful eyesight which can see very clearly and has fast reflexes to catch even the slightest bit of movement.
Super Strength
Extremely Well Formed Swimming Abilities; Some people even say that he is as good as a fish man.
Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
Seismic Toss: Ability to throw things far away using his muscular and strong arms.
Bear Hug: Utilizing his muscular body, he can crush a person’s bones or a cyborg’s metal frame in this bear hug.
Flailing Fists of Iron: Jack moves his arms at such a rapid speed that they create after images which confuse the opponent on where his arms might be, also good for aiming vital body parts.
Fist of the North Sea: Jack concentrates a massive amount of energy and mind power in directing a devastating attack with his fist which can send the opponent flying through many hard solid objects or make them go far, far away.

Weapons/Items:
Sea stone Bombs (Located on Holster)
Exploding Vests (Located inside his room on the ship)
Multi- Purpose Goggles (Located on forehead)
Shield Gauntlet (Two; Located on fore arms)
Hand Cannon (Located on back)
Brass Knuckles (Located on knuckles)
Pistol (Located in holster)

Goal A: Eradicate all pirates, no matter what the cost
Goal B: Destroy “One Piece”

Last edited by Jett on Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Was told I should edit the eyesight of the character)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Jack D. Bananas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack D. Bananas   Jack D. Bananas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:26 am

not enough for Appearance need more there and expand on personality in sentences.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

Jack D. Bananas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack D. Bananas   Jack D. Bananas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:42 am

edited
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Jack D. Bananas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack D. Bananas   Jack D. Bananas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:18 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack D. Bananas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack D. Bananas   Jack D. Bananas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack D. Bananas
Page 1 of 1