One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:45 am

Vega was steadying the ship. The sea was awfully quiet, and that was a good thing. Vega would not have had it any other way. The mission they had was tough enough so the weather being in their favor seemed to be a blessing. Vega then announced. "We shall be making port in at least 30 minutes, i dont expect hostiles yet, but still it wouldnt hurt to make sure. Silvia nee san , do a head count and make sure everyone is on board. Lee and Clause ill let you two go first.. our first objective will be to scope the area Lee and Clause... infiltrate and see how the defences are like. NO FIGHTING , for gods sake, no fighting at all, dont even make a noise... we are here in utter secrecy, i dont have to tell you that Lee..... i will remain here and check whose ships are in the port. If anyone asks, we are travelling businessmen, who are independent and despise the World Government. Once you have finished the scouting return to the ship and we can decided how to proceed.. is that understood so far?" Vega wanted to make sure everything was on the dot. This would take organization.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:53 am

Lee Matsumoto heard it clear and so he responded. I got it Vega. No fighting this time right Clause? . Lee then turned to Clause but Clause said nothing. He raises his right hand signifying that he really did understood it. He then went beside Ruby and spoke You heard that right? I'll be gone for a while, you take care of yourself while I'm gone okay?
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:55 am

"Whatever you say..." Jack said. He didn't really wanted to ask anything, because he had to follow the orders anyway.
He gave Ruby a look out of the corner of his eye, took in her beauty Then he looked at Clause and grimaced a little upon once again being reminded that yes, she had a boyfriend.
The thought of the guy being jealous crossed his mind,so he raised his hands in a submissive, but somehow still provocative manner and turned back to his boss.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Vega then said "Jack, could you visit one of the local taverns of this island and find out where the people stand with their leader... we need all the info we can get, once you have compiled sufficiently, then you can return to the ship and tell me whats going on. Ill go with you once the ship has been checked, we need to make sure all goes smoothly..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:21 pm

wolfheart woke up as everyone was doing orders but since this he was instantly alert as he went around the ship he looked for yuukimura which he couldnt seem to find but he did find silvia so he curled up next to her waiting to be told what to do he had his ears down and not showing his teeth to show he was in a submissive state
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Silvia sat cross legged on the floor of the ship, absorbed in an open book laying on her lap. While one of her hands was busy turning the pages as she read, her other patted Wolfheart on the top of his head when he curled up at her side.

Upon hearing that they were nearing their destination shortly, she closed the book and set it to the side, looking up for probably the first time in hours. It only took her a moment to look around and find that all were still on board, and she turned her head towards Vega to report.

"Everyone is accounted for," she responded curtly. The outcome was to be expected, but it was best to be thorough. A single slip up like missing an agent could cause major difficulties later on, and she wasn't going to be the one responsible for such a failure.

((I'm assuming Karsh is hanging out somewhere, but he hadn't been mentioned yet...))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Vega then looked up as they closed in on the islands port. He then waited till the ship reached the port and announced in a slightly hushed voice "Those of you with assignments get out there and fulfill them, those of you who were not given anything to do, await further instructions, because once the intel team come back, we will go through with the assassination

The island itself was not too big. It was a hustle and bustle city with a fort wall surrounding the entire area. There were guards posted at the walls and entrances. In the middle of the island was a mansion where the target lived. It was also where the target made speeches. Otherwise, the city was split into the surbuban areas where the homes were and the market district.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:31 pm

wolfheart looked over to the city thinking what is that but didnt react because he was in a confitable postion and when ever he talked to anyone they didnt seem to understand him but they were talking a language he barely understood so it was understandable.
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:37 pm

"As you wish.", Jack said. He jumped down the ship and landed on the ground.
He looked around and started slowly walking of to find a good tavern to start his job.

After a while, he had found a nice, shabby looking bar to start from. Since he knew he'd seem out of place, he loosened his tie a little and opened his suits jacket before walking in. Of course, he'd still stick out, but at least he tried.
He fuond himself a nice barstool to sit on and ordered a drink.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:26 am

Silvia nodded in response to Vega's orders without showing much disappointment at all. There was plenty of time for her to get involved at a later stage of the mission, and she was content with picking back up her book to finish the section she was reading while she laid low with the rest of the group. Loud, highly populated areas were never a pleasurable combination anyways. Too many people in too small a space was just asking for trouble in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:58 am

Lee Matsumoto then bowed and spoke I'll leave then Vega, I'll check on the outpost of the enemies and see how strong their defense is. . With a single moment to spate Lee Matsumoto used Soru and vanished. It wasn't that long where he climbed a tree where he can see the whole enemy base. They have high walls and 2 towers in each wall with a total of 8 towers in all. He continued to investigate to find more clues.

Meanwhile unlike Lee, Clause just walked towards the inner town, he had a better plan in mind. Alternative routes. He investigates on what routes can they take and how many soldiers are guarding a certain area. He then started walking slowly and analyzing every place without getting suspicious.

Ruby Wood then noticed that Silvia was reading a book so she politely asked her a question in wonder. Hey Silvia, what are you reading about? . Ruby then noticed Wolfheart beside Silvia, he might be hungry Ruby thought so she rushed to the kitchen to make a snack for wolfheart.

Meanwhile a large splash came in the side of the ship. Karsh then came out from the sea holding a large ship in his shoulders. He landed on the ship and in front of Silvia, he was only wearing his shorts so he blushed a little in embarrassment. Uhh, sorry if you saw me like this
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 am

Vega was walking around making sure everything was ready, as well as checking his maps. He then saw Karsh being stupid. He took a towel and threw it at Karsh "Stop being a fool Karsh, dont act so stupidly in front of silvia nee san, jeez...." Vega was pissed, partially because Silvia was like a sister to him, Lee and she should also be like a sister to Karsh. Then again Karsh was the king of doing stupid things. Vega didnt go all out on him though. He wasnt in the mood for that, "Silvia nee san, who do you think is defending this guy?"

Meanwhile at the main mansion there was a man pacing up and down, he was worried about something, why wouldnt he be? He was about to go against the whole government with his decisions. He wore a brown suit, and had glasses. He then saw a hooded man walk in, "LUCHARELLI?!! Finally your back!!! Well?"
[Damian Shoricate]
[The prime minister of Entorak island]

The hooded man then sat on the couch and didnt say much of anything. He was fiddling with something in his hand.

[Lucharelli D Santonio "The monk]
[60,000,000 beli]
[Captain of Cut-throat pirates]

Then a woman walked in following Lucha, she had blonde hair and a petite figure, along with blue eyes . She was wearing a skin suit, which was mixed yellow and black. "Its quite all right prime minister, me and the captain both checked, there is nothing wrong yet, please do not be worried, CAPTAIN, you must reassure the minister!!"
[Samantha Felicious "yellow mamba"]
[20,000,000 beli]
[1st mate of Cut throat pirates]
Lucha said nothing, fiddling his fingers as usual, he never really said much anyway. The prime minister smiled weakly "Good , very good, where are the others?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:46 am

Karsh then looked at Vega. What was his problem? Well what if you are the one who was half naked in front of a woman regardless who she was, don't you feel embarrassed? . He slams the fish into the deck and went into his room.

At the same time Ruby Wood came back into the deck and placed Wolfheart's food on the floor. In wonder what was happening she asked Ooh. Did I missed something?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:22 am

Vega then said "I never do things like that remember? So i never have to get embarrassed.... anyway Silvia nee san, to more important matters. Who do you think is protecting the target?"

At the bar where Jack was there were people shouting at each other "DOWN WITH THE WORLD GOVERNMENT!!! LET THOSE PIGS GO AND STEAL SOMEONE ELSES MONEY!!" The other man then spoke "Stop being stupid fool!!! Without the government, we have no trade!! HOW ARE WE MEANT TO LIVE?!!!!!!" These men were near Jack and arguing about politics. The bartender sighed and walked up to where Jack was "What will you have stranger?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:04 pm

wolfheart looked up at ruby as she placed some food infront of him he ate the food he thought it was delicious then he gave an affectionate rub to show his thanks for the food then he went to tried to go to sleep where he was as he did he thought thank you what is your name now he trusted 4 people lee , ruby , silvia and yuukimura.
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:45 pm

"First, I'd like to know if that's..."
He nodded towards the two men.
"...has happened here often."
Not only did it interest him as a person, but also as an agent of the orld government.
His eye twitched, and he rubbed his tempels. Cockroaches... But he'd have to wait with squishing them... Mission first.
He forced himself to have a normal lok on his face.
"Also, I'd like something with as much alcohol in it as possible, please."
He'd need it to survive this...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:15 pm

The bartender nodded "aye, they've been giving me a headache since this morning with their yapping, damn fools..... here you go then, a straight whiskey mixed with rum." The man mixed the drink and handed the glass to Jack. "Thats just some political squabble.... our prime minister is going to stop all trade with the government you see, and because of that, some businessmen claim its gonna affect them in some way, because there are so many islands under the government that we trade with. So now we will stick within our own economy, and some folks dont like that i suppose. Still it doesnt affect me, most of my customers are the usual drunkards or strangers like you, where you from anyway? Your whole look doesnt go with this part of town?"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:25 am

The sudden thump of someone landing in front of her on deck caused Silvia to look upwards and discover the source of it, only to find it was a partially clothed Karsh. Her gaze was only broken by a single blink, her mind taking a moment to comprehend the situation before she lost interest and returned to reading. While she wasn't offended or mentally scarred in the slightest by the entire situation, she sighed quietly in dismay when Vega scolded Karsh enough to cause him to run off.

"There was no reason to react boorishly, Vega. It wasn't the first time I've seen men not fully dressed, and it shall not be the last. Of all people, you should know that it is to be expected in my field," she scolded him lightly, attempting to get her point across without overly offending him. For extra effect, as well as to answer Ruby's earlier question, Silvia held up the book she had been reading for the duration of their travel. Clearly displayed on the front cover were the words Human Anatomy written in bold type. If anything, Karsh's accidental appearance simply reinforced the material she was reading.

"And to answer your question," Silvia began, slow but matter-of-factly. This was the usual beginning to her long, drawn out explanations, and also the point where the easily bored would start to groan in protest. "I would be shocked if the only forces protecting the target were purely based on numbers and strength. The wall surrounding the town could make it easier for a relatively small amount of trained men to defend well against a much larger military force..."

Pausing only a moment to reflect, she carefully folded her arms across he chest before continuing. "This would leave the path of using stealth instead of brute force the most obvious and plausible means of attack. If the target didn't have a way to protect himself from and predict the movements of small groups aiming to assassinate him, he would be very foolish indeed."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:50 am

Vega sighed and then followed up "Im sorry nee san..... but Karsh should still not do such things...but if you are fine with it then, im sorry...... as for the forces , i suppose that is true. Though stealth was always the obvious option for this, we were never going to get to the target if we spend all that time decimating forces... hopefully Clause, Jack and Lee can come back with the intel we need to move foward......"

((erin, are you too busy for the mercenaries?))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:08 pm

At the nick of time Lee appeared in the deck with soru. He then spoke while walking closer to Vega, Silvia and Ruby. He made sure that they can hear him The base composes of 8 towers, 2 in each side. It is also covered by a huge and thick wall. As of now, 100 are guarding the outside of the base, expected that the large number are in the main base.

Ruby listened to what Lee said but then got worried. Where is Clause? Uhm, where is Clause? .

Clause then spoke as he slowly enters the deck. Found 3 easy Routes, 2 Hard Routes. Hard routes are long and time consuming routes but no enemies, Easy routes are short and has a number of enemies. . Clause then quickly approached Ruby and spoke Do not worry I am fine.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Vega then clapped "Good well done you two.. we can work on planning now, and Jack still hasnt come back yet? Still, we can get the info from him later... now Lee, were there any tall structures near the centre of the city?" Vega had to plan detail, he marked the map he had on the table nearby.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:36 pm

"Do we have any idea how many of those guards are protecting the target? And if he is ever left unattended?" Silvia added, standing up and walking over to the map. She looked over Vega's shoulder, watching as he marked on it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:51 am

Lee then smiled a bit and fixed his hair. He then puts his gloved hands inside his pocket. I can answer that question. As I return to the ship, I gathered information and what I learned that the target has guards who are devil fruit users. So I suggest sea stone weapons will be a great help. . But suddenly Clause spoke and he walks near Lee and the others. Do not worry Lee, we can use our sea stone weapons in much more important missions, as of now I can easily battle those Devil Fruit users. . Of course it seems to sound a little arrogant but Clause is pretty serious about on what he said.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:16 am

Vega's eyes then widened "NO FIGHTING!!! you remember dont you Lee and you too Clause, we do not fight openly, we assasinate in secret, without anyone ever seeing us, we are White code, and we have been ordered by Yuukimura sensei to NOT pick a fight and make noise, NO battles you understand? We just need to make a plan as to how we are handling this efficiently" Vega then observed the map "Now according to Clause there are easy paths, so we just have to to blend in with the crowd..... we follow the flow of the crowd to the mansion..... but then , it will be guarded... we cannot attract attention to our presence, we must be careful so i will take sniper position, we just need the man in the open, then he will be as good as dead...."

((Now we wait for Jack, if he does not reply , we will go ahead))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:23 am

Clause then looked at Vega with a serious look. I did say battle, but not in a obvious way. I have a plan to confuse them, that is too a kind of battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next