One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cedric Roland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hysteria

Hysteria

Cedric Roland Empty
PostSubject: Cedric Roland   Cedric Roland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:14 am

Name: Cedric Roland

Bounty: None

Species: Human

Occupation: Marine Warrant Officer, member of the Marine Photography Department

Allegiance: Marines

Home Village/Ocean: West Blue

Appearance:
- Cedric is of average height and build for a male around his age, and while he still has a bit to grow yet, is about as tall as he's ever going to get. Thanks to his time spent in the sun since joining the marines, he has developed a mild tan and a splotch of faint freckles across his cheekbones. A white bucket hat shades his blue eyes from the sun, as well as hides his mess of slightly curly, dirty blonde hair. The hat may very well be just a ploy to avoid a vain attempt at taming his locks. His face is clean shaven, due to the fact he couldn't grow respectable amount facial hair if he tried.
- When on duty, Cedric tends to wear the basic seaman's uniform, substituting the marine cap with his own hat. He chooses this mainly for the sake of convenience, but is often annoyed when people mistake him for a basic soldier, ironically enough.

History:
Spoiler:
Personality:
- Cedric tends to be a idealist, although he lacks the ambition and drive to actually change things and make his ideas happen. He prefers to follow someone else willing to do that sort of thing.
- His age and lack of general experience in the real world makes him more gullible and oblivious than most. Sarcasm often goes over his head, and he'll often appear to be quite fickle. Cedric can become jealous or hateful to another person, and he often retaliates by taking photographs of the target that could be used as blackmail.
- Motivation is something he isn't known for. He would much rather mull around all day soaking in sunshine rather than apply himself and do something productive.
- Although he doesn't seem passionate about many things, one of his apparent loves is photography. A close second would probably be thinking of ways to avoid being productive, even if the process of trying to get out of it would take more effort than the task itself. He's a bit stubborn like that.
- While he might not seem like the most intelligent person initially, Cedric has his sporadic moments of cleverness and ingenuity.

Ship: None

Ship Flag: None

Devil Fruit: None
Type: N/A
Effect: N/A

Special Abilities:
- When properly motivated, Cedric can be quite the speedy and dexterous fellow. Although he can be slightly faster than the average human, he doesn't have enough speed to be incredibly noteworthy in the field. His strength is pretty average, and he's moderately skilled in the fields of marksmanship and sword play.
- One of Cedric's more notable skills lies within his mental capacity. He has a stunning knowledge of active bounties and the outlaws that hold them, as it is his part of his job as a member of the Marine Photography Department to have a working knowledge of who's currently wanted. While he only tends to recall the name and bounty amount of lesser-known criminals, Cedric can remember some signature abilities if the outlaw is more notorious ((though, not to the point of knowing anything considered OOC. This is simply referring to if they use a certain devil fruit heavily, or fight using a certain weapon most of the time, etcetera)).
- His memory can also be considered photographic at moments, and he has a remarkable capacity for holding information for a good deal of time. It's questionable whether or not the information he chooses to retain could be considered valuable, however.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): None

Weapons/Items:
- A basic camera, with a strap allowing it to dangle around his neck for easy and quick access.
- Multiple wigs, random clothes, and a few accessories used for various disguses are kept in a well-loved backpack. The disguises are used to get closer to his targets in order to get a better view, hopefully at least. Cedric also keeps a binder of the various shots he's taken with his camera in it, and a couple of smoke bombs in the side pocket if things get a bit messy. Any money or other items he comes across that intrigue him are often kept in the bag as well.
- A basic, but durable, pistol and steel cutlass.

Goals: Take a photograph of every active criminal, and live to tell the tale. He also hopes to become head of the Marine Photography Department someday.

Last edited by Hysteria on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Cedric Roland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric Roland   Cedric Roland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:39 am

APPROVED quite young though but approved nonetheless
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Cedric Roland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric Roland   Cedric Roland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 am

You always seem to nail what I put the least thought into... Although I can see your point, so I bumped up his age a few years Smile
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Cedric Roland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric Roland   Cedric Roland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:34 am

Sad i was just voicing out something i noticed, thats all.... you would do the same for me , besides its not a bad thing and im not criticizing, just a general observation. But i am glad you took my observation into account, i would hope you saw it as a observation and not criticism
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Cedric Roland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric Roland   Cedric Roland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:50 am

I'm not offended or anything, and you weren't being overly critical. Thanks for picking up what I missed xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cedric Roland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric Roland   Cedric Roland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cedric Roland
Page 1 of 1