One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zetsumi Ravencroft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi Ravencroft Empty
PostSubject: Zetsumi Ravencroft   Zetsumi Ravencroft Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:50 pm

Name: Zetsumi Ravencroft "The Demon Ghost of Razgriz"

Bounty: None

Species: Human

Allegiance: None

Home Village/Ocean: West

Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i169.photobucket.com/albums/u205/tallgeese2/-TheRaven-1.jpg

History: The Ravencroft family, a powerful family who constantly kept a hand in the affairs of the navy, using a spy network to keep track of the world from thier hidden land in the western sea. Unknown to the shifting sands of time, the Ravencrofts kept hidden a terrible secret... every first born male of the Ravencroft family had sealed with in them the Angel of Death, who was kept under powerful, near-unbreakable seals made from the souls of Devil Fruit users harvested with the power of the cursed scythe "Spirit Reaper". It was the curse of the Ravencroft family to bear this terrible burden, and for decades they have searched for a way to destroy the angel of deah that was so painfully sealed in every first born Ravencroft male.

It was in that 66th generation of the Ravencroft family that Zetsumi was born into, the heavily sealed power of the Angel of Death implanted with in him, which had been taken out of his father, Jintetsu Ravencroft, who died during the sealing ritual. It was just the way it was for Ravencroft boys to grow up with out thier fathers, only being able to talk to them through use of "Spirit Reaper". Zetsumi constantly was put through harsh training to be able to carry the burden of Death's spirit, and at the age of 14 he ran away from his family's lands to where no one knew him so he could just live a normal life. However, it was then that the seals keeping Death's spirit with in him weakened just ever so slightly, and Zetsumi learned why the Ravencrofts kept Death sealed up.

The Ravencrofts were afraid of Death's power, and how they knew that if the seals were broken that the current container of Death's soul would be have his soul devoured, and the world would face a dark age that would probaly last for centuries. Zetsumi however, having been so pissed off at his family, decided to try to find a way to consume Death's spirit and gain his power.

He now constantly chases after legends of ancient artifacts, especially one that has been rumored to be in the fabled treasure of Gold Roger at the Grand Line. However, he also has an extremely despicable hate of Devil Fruit users, so he's been know to stop his little quest from time to time so he can hunt down and destroy any DF fruit users, though some say it is Death's influence on Zetsumi's thoughts that causes him to hunt down devil fruit users.

Personality: Cynical, Anti-social, just loves to beat the crap outta someone

Ship: None, he just takes whatever ship he can hijack

Ship Flag: None

Devil Fruit: None

Special Abilities: Leshurai: The Art of Twin Pistol fighting

Learned Techniques : Scatter Shot: A shotgun like blast from Death's pistols that is devastating at close ranges. Eagle Shot: A powerful shot from Death's Pistols that is capable of hitting targets at extremely long ranges, the opposite of scatter shot.

Weapons/Items: Death's Pistols, and Spirit Reaper

Goals: To find a way to devour Death's spirit, and become the new Angel of Death so he can destroy his family

Last edited by Zetsumi-The Raven on Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : small error in the appearance URL, and a slight bio edit was needed)
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/user/27907918/view
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Zetsumi Ravencroft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsumi Ravencroft   Zetsumi Ravencroft Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:52 pm

your Apreance photo has been removed by photobucket, please fill in a discription or use a diffrent Image
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi Ravencroft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsumi Ravencroft   Zetsumi Ravencroft Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:00 pm

One sec admin-sama... ok, I fixed it up in a different window, the link should be working now
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Zetsumi Ravencroft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsumi Ravencroft   Zetsumi Ravencroft Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:04 pm

his abilitys, note that if you dont list something it cant be used in the RP, (seals ect) so are you sure that's it?

his history... seems more like naruto or .hack than one piece, could you explain it and make it more one piece like?
Back to top Go down
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi Ravencroft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsumi Ravencroft   Zetsumi Ravencroft Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:15 pm

Yeah, that's basically the only abilities Zetsumi knows since he prefers to use guns in combat, since using Spirit Reaper just makes him seem more like his ancestors.

I was kinda rushed in the history, and I added some minor details that I had missed, but basically for the history summary

He was born in a relativley unknown family that has vast spy networks, hates all of his relatives for what they basically cursed him with, and hates Devil Fruit users for some unknown reason, so basically he's looking for something that will allow him control of the sealed power so he can not only destroy any DF users, but maybe rule the world was well
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Zetsumi Ravencroft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsumi Ravencroft   Zetsumi Ravencroft Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:29 pm

his history makes absolutly NO sense to me but that realy dose not matter

APPROVED!!! (now start RPing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zetsumi Ravencroft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsumi Ravencroft   Zetsumi Ravencroft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zetsumi Ravencroft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-