One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kain Hurndall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

Kain Hurndall  Empty
PostSubject: Kain Hurndall    Kain Hurndall  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:43 am

Name: Kain Hurndall "The Shadow's Vessels"

Bounty: 200,000 (It is low because he kept himself hidden from the world. Only certain people knew him.)

Species: Human

Allegiance: Against those who are...evil (basicly, world government)

Home Village/Ocean: GrandLine

Appearance: Kain Hurndall  16525012

History: Kain was born in a proud family. A family was the first "doctors" that were present on the island he was born in. As time pass, they became famous and famous around the island, yet, humble. And still is around when Kain is born. His family didn't mind whether their blood is by another clan. They know the true honor of being what it meant to be a doctor and only concentrate on their family, and their patient. Unfortunely, just because the family is honorable, doesn't mean the emperor is. Kain was stoled by his family at the age of 2, and soon after, clan was kicked out of the island, or either destoryed. It wasn't any guess that the emperor's ninja assissans finished the job. And that is when Kain's life actually began. For his use of natural medical skills, he immediantly became the emperor's own personal doctor. The only one in the whole island. No doubt that heaven shed its tears from above.
The emperor knew immediantly that Kain's education can't wait. Soon after the next two days the boy was taken, he already put the boy with teachers. Anything that would given the boy more of an advange, and the use, of becoming the "Emperor's Doctor". Even at a young age, Kain, wasn't stupid. He knew his situation, but despite that, he can't get himself out of this situation either. He can't go back to his clan, he can't go back to his home, he can't go anywhere with the emperor breathing down on his neck. Why would an emperor want to lost a precious part of his collection? It was only later that Kain realized he IS a part of this collection. This wasn't the first time the king would do something so....dishonorable. And in the blood that Kain contained, it boils to the point where he could have been mistaken to have a fever. But even so, he remain stoic. He can't do anything in this state. Not when there are also innocent lives that might be destory on his behalf.
At the age of 6, Kain was doing rather well than anyone would of thought since his mind has started to train when he was little. He's a quick learner, somehow who knows exactly what's going on, and can determined and plan out the next solution, even if the cost is high. All perfect traits of a doctor. Kain has to try not to make a grim expression on the emperor's gloat face. Like some kind of prize he is. He remembered that he would sometimes go with parties, or world government meetings with the emperor. He would always make a stoic face, trying not to choke under the monkey suit he's wearing, when he was at the meetings. Nothing interest him. He was just there as some kind of showing off prize. All they need is a stock show and put him in some kind of glass case. Despite the meetings, there are always one person that he can't help but be interesting in. A kind leader, a strong head, wise eyes, a love for his county, and an honorable man. A person that he'll give his skills for rather than the dictator he served in. After a few meetings that he went to, always near the emperor's side with that same stoic face, he found himself surprise to see the man take an interest to himself. He just wondered if the interest is a good thing, or a bad thing.
"Why do you have a child with you again? I don't recall that you have children... well, not that I know." The leader said, raising an eyebrow. He knows the emperor too well. It's probably because the emperor is the oppisite of himself. Cruel, tainted, and cared nothing but power.
The emperor catch on what he meant and sneered.
"Well, excuse me but this child was left alone in my kingdom so I came to have a heart a took him in."
Kain wanted to yell out "lies! lies!" But he simply can not. He remained stoic. He rather not get any...disapprovals from the emperor when they get back.
The leader only raised his eyebrow again, knowing that he simply can not just trust the Emperor's words.
"Then, may I talk to the boy then? I see a lot of potienal in him."
The Emperor look supicious at him while Kain himself cannot help but raised in eyebrow in supicion. What in the world is this man thinking?
"I'm sure, I would like to look at him. I heard he's incredible with his healing skills!" sweet talked the leader, which actually made Kain almost crack a smile. Almost.
The Emperor has a big ego. Kain can tell from the fact even when he first met him at the age of 2. With this, the emperor would most likely let him go. But, then again, he could possibl-
"You have it then! But make sure to bring him back in mint condition!"
Then again, he could be wrong.
Without the word, the emperor ushing him to impress the leader, Kain followed with his same stoic expression. For the while, he didn't talk with the leader, only walked with him through the garden that are provided at the current meeting. He watched everything with, not that he'll admit it, with interesting eyes that seems to be curious on everything. There is only a fraction of the word, that he have seen, and he knew that. He knows how to travel during the Grand Line, he knows the Island he been to. He have been force to study them before they left so he pretty much have no choice. He knows what he needs to survive, in order to survive the years with the emperor, seeing his people die over selfishness that will surely destory the man. All he can do is watch, and he hated that. He could try to poison, but what would that do if the emperor would just lock all nessisty for making one? What would he do for his people? In order to gain them freedom?
"You are a very interesting child."
Kain snapped out of his thoughts slowly, turning his eyes towards the man, who smiled at him with a kind smile. Kain did nothing but stare.
As he saw the man reaching his hand towards him, Kain can't help but flinched as he felt the man ruffled his hair. He's only seven year old at that time, he never got contact like this before. He had remember some warm touches from when he was younger, but that seems like a distance memory. Feeling this touch again... Kain has to try his hardest not to cry.
The man smiled at him softly as he saw tears Kain tried to hide from the man. It's shameful. To look so weak in front of someone strong, Kain have thought.
"Aren't you a strong boy?" The leader said, still giving Kain the same smile.
"How would you like to train under me?"
Kain didn't say anything to that, but apparently, his master approved of it. Kain could see the evil glint in the emperor's eyes. He said nothing. He could do nothing about it. Kain was sent to live for 10 years with the leader who took him under his wing. He didn't know why. He didn't know what the man have seen in him. All he knows that he saw too many kind faces that he didn't think he'll see in a life time. The King, or rather he called himself the "representive", took care of him in a way that almost made Kain...uncomfortable. Kain rather stay at his room most of the time, rather than go on walks with the king, he rather be sleeping, than doing something constructive. He rather be quiet than loud. And he rather be alone than play with the other kids. The leader know all these traits about Kain, but can't do anything about it. How do you change a person, who have been stuck by this way ever since he was young? He can tell the kid is much more smarter than he suppose to be in his age. But, being intellegant, isn't the same thing, as being wise. He wanted to teach this kid to actually feel life. And the leader did just that.
He gave the Kain the way of the honorble ninja.
Kain wasn't really interested in it, at all. He have studying to do about his doctoring methods. And that was the only thing on his mind during his time with the King. But he went to the lesson that the King set up for him.....and he became completely trance. Such fluid movements that the human body can make, such skill and such mystery....
The leader knew, this one is very special. It plainly shows when Kain caught the coin in the teacher's hand for the first time. Kain's lessons have become. While the leader trains Kain's body increasingly, but at the same time, he secretly train's Kain mind to stick to the code of honor. He knew the kid would easily pull through. Especially when he heard him:
"Stop that! It's dishonorable to strike someone when their down!"
The leader couldn't be anymore proud. One of his captain of the guards were having a bad day, and took it out on a poor new recruit. You can imagine the embarrassment from the captain's eyes, the blush that is clearly on his face when he gave the, confuse, Kain a ruffle on his hair, avoiding the disapproving look that the kid held towards him that day. Days turn to weeks. Weeks turns to Months. And Months, turn to years. Kain was soon 14 but he was trained very well. Sure, he is still the same stoic kid who just locks himself into the room, rather sleep than do anything productive, and always purposely left himself out whenever he's with other kids his age, but now, his eyes shined with more wisdom than a wiseman. Kain knew that it was only three more years till he would be back to his own country. But Kain was already past the thought of running away from his problems. Now that he's stronger, he could probably convince the King to "back off" of his country. It was a goal he made during that time. And he could see that the King would have been grateful for one less dictator in the world.
But... a month after he thought of the goal, the emperor made war with the King.
Even though many honorable warriors have been fighting with all their strength and skill, the emperor's dirty methods put them into their knees in the end, and the emperor invaded inside the king's throne room.
Kain was gone from that time to another island. He just knew. He just knew the King send him out purposely to avoid the war! But the king didn't calulate right on how long the war will stop till Kain came back. As soon as Kain charged into the throne room, he saw the emperor, or rather the empero's lackies, making their final strike towards the King.
The King's eyes shined towards him, as if he reassured him that everything will be ok.
"Those that live without honor, die without honor."
And just like that, his body dropped. No movement, no breathing, just stillness.
He was too busy focusing on the King's body, he didn't bothered to look up at the emperor, who has a pretty satisfying smile.
"Ah... there is my pet." he said as he patted Kain's head. Kain did not move at all, only stare a the deadbody before him. The body that held the true meaning, of honor.
He was forced back to the country he was born in. Well... he wasn't force physically, more mentally, inside his mind. The thought of changing the emperor, turned greatly. He knew, a man who lived with no honor, there is a less likely chance that the person would try to live with honor. This man can't go back.
On the way back to the kingdom, Kain saw how.... lifeless it is....as if.. everyone died. But the king looked as if this is the condition the kingdom have been in for such a long time. If such, Kain didn't say anything about it. He knows the king long enough. Just... too long...too well.
"Ninja...huh?" Kain wasn't surprise that his king figured out the training that the King gave him.
The Emperor started to taken advandge of Kain's skill very easily. Kain didn't do anything to stop it and turned into a spy, an assisan, someone who use the darkness to his advantages. For five years, Kain have gain valuable information, skills, and many other things for his country. He wouldn't kill anyone if it wasn't nesserary, or attack someone even if he can easily defeat the battle. He's a ninja. He stick with the shadows. He stick with being secretive. And the emperor doesn't mind that his personal "pet" is a secret. Despite doing dirty work with the emperor, he kept being honorable, never forgetting his lesson, trying not to forget the kind king who took him in. As years pass, Kain turned more emotionless, more...empty. But he wasn't completely empty, his hate of the king still burned. It's been 4 years since the incident at his sensei's kingdom, but the hate has still burn inside of him deeply, cutting almost all his sanity. But he wouldn't act on his anger and hate. He felt that it wouldn't be a good enough reason to put down the emperor. So he continued doing his work. At the age of 20, the guards that the emperor commanded wouldn't spare to look at him, talking about how much a demon he is. Everyone, in the palace knew that Kain hated the king, yet he have no choice but to take orders from him. Everytimes Kain comes back, empty handed and refuse to finish a certain mission, the poor man get torture for disobey. He never struggled, but also never flinch from the pain.
They all pretty much pity him, or thought that he's some kind of demon. Kain didn't need pity or rumors. He found an enough reason to go and take down the king. Walking through the kingdom, he saw too many things that would make him sick. The kingdom is dying. While inside the palace, where everything looked so marvelous, even though he didn't want to admit that, outside, there are too many rotting corspe, too many sickness, too many...too many death. He made a his own revolution.
He started to gather men and trained them himself. By day, he worked for the king. By night, he's against the king. He let the shadows, be his friend, his ally. He bought his men food repeated, cutting down the food he usually ate. He trusted them, they started planing, they train, Kain being their leader. Kain didn't care about postion. But he guess that he'll have to lead these men. It's only their first time in war, or have any hopes with going against the emperor. Kain have every tendecy to want to make sure they all get out without anyone of them dying, but even the men knew that wouldn't be possible. To get the emperor to step down on his throne, there have to be some sacrefice.
After two years of planning, it was already time to bring the emperor to his knees. While everyone else fought the guards and the defenses, with the bit of trust he got from the king, he'll assasinate him when he least expected it. But every one of his men knew about his honor. They know he'll challenge the king first. It's in his honor and he didn't want to assasinate someone that he hated so much in the dark. He wants to fight them straight up, make an honorable fight.
Apparently, the king was extremely furious at the sudden attack. Not to mention his precious prize is the reason from all behind this.
It was finally the showdown between the emperor and Kain. His guard can't not help him due to the chaos outside. But that never ment the emperor didn't came prepare. He wasn't feared by his army for nothing.
Kain knew this and was prepared for the worse. He knew how strong the emperor is. He knew also that he'll be playing a lot of dirtied tricks to get what he wants. Kain didn't think it matter. He'll fight for honor. He'll fight in honor. He'll be free of this demon, final.

Kain did won.
There were a lot of loss. From both side, but he won this war. What now? There would definally a lot of people going after his head now. This guy is part of a very important part of the world government. And there is no doubt that the marines would come soon after they heard news of the war. But what about this country? What about his people?
After he killed the king, he burned the palace to the ground. It held no meaning, just too much blood was shed on its ground and he didn' want to see it anymore.
There were people coming towards him as he escape out of the ashes. Both of the royal guards and his rebels. He held his ground, ready to fight if it takes for him to survive, but at the same time, he didn't want to hurt his people.
Imagine his surprise when he find out that they bowed down in front of him rather than attack him.

Soon after, they, the captain of the royal gurads, the rebels general, and Kain, talked about the future. Most of them agree that Kain should be the King. All except Kain himself.
"But why?! You're an obvious choice!" Said one of the Rebel General.
Kain sighed as he shooked his head, obviously calm even though everyone was pretty surprise by his answer.
" I have too much to do on my hand. Too much blood on my hands. I won't be fit enough to be a king." Kain said, looking at all their shock faces.
"Except, from this day forward, the Yang-Yin Counsil will start from this day forward!"
Everyone went quiet... then they all laugh. Leave it to Kain to start having a good idea.
"But where would you be going Kain? It's obvious that it seems you wanted to leave." An elder, one that Kain chose himself for the counsil, came in, eyes looking at the Ninja supciously. Everyone was, once again, surprised and shocked. Kain is leaving already.
Looking at all of them, Kain smiled tiredly.
"I love this place... I really do, even if I have more bad memories than good.." Kain started out, looking at them. "But my place is at sea. I still have things to do for this world. I still want to find my family..." Kain mumbled, looking at the side. "This is only a small percent that is clear of all dishonorable foe but... what about the rest? I want to go out and try to make a difference myself. And put down the corrupted World government at once."
Every single one of them look at eachother before looking back at him. They didn't stop him. Soon after that, he asked everyone in the kingdom on his farewell that he should never be mention to anyone outside of the kingdom. A ninja presences should remain a secret.

For the rest of his three year, Kain have been going to island to island with some trouble with their own country, either trying to help the leaders who are having trouble, or trying to overthrown the dictator at his throne. Of course, he never would just jump into a war. He always gather information, determine which side is more reasonable, and end the war/rule/trouble in the flash. When he did helped them, he always asked them one thing, rather than rewards, jewels, and such, he just wants them to be quiet about his presences. A ninja is never suppose to revel himself.
During along the way, he helped try to cure sickness, lived up to his parents name, getting bounties when he thinks that their destruction should be stop. He helped overthrown many kings, made many revolution in many different countries. He was sometimes the leader at most. But he never got a bounty. No suspect it was him who started it all. Only those that are closely on the inside. He'll stick with the shadows.
And he continued to do that.
During those years, he finally got a bounty. It's low for a person like him. Everyone who knew him, in secret of course, thought so also. It was for a different reason though. It's because he assulted a marine warship and used the captain to cease firing on an innocent island. Just right after, the island was announced innocent.
He then just disappeared like that.
At day, he's a doctor. At night, he's a ninja.

Personality: Quiet, stoic, but reasonable. He's pratically a voice of reason. He always think without going off doing dangerous. He also have infinte patience. In other people's preceptive, he might as well be the most boring person in the whole wide world when he is actually, in fact, watching everything so carefully. Like he's always on guard. Cause of that, he rarely sleeps, only watching the world pass and predicted what would happen next. He's very loyal and set his mind on what he already decided to do. Mostly a loner, and can be seen sleeping at most of the time in the day. He is passive and very wised. Would always stick to the code of honor, no matter what.
In his doctoring skills, he is very easily senstive at the thought that someone would give up their lives so easily. He took pride in his doctoring skills and have been working on them since he saw his country dying through sickness. He would sometimes sneak out to heal some strong people so that they would live. Anyway, he's very gentle as a doctor and would only talk for comfort or for warnings about what is to come or not. He let the patient judge whether they should trust him or not.
Warning: Do not let him near complicated technology. He doesn't know how, but have a tendecy to make the machine broke down to beyond fixing.

Ship: Small sail boat but that's all

Ship Flag: none

Devil Fruit: Limited to only three devil fruit users per person
type: (only if you have a devil fruit)
effect: (only if you have a devil fruit)

Special Abilities: Unnatural balance and agility. Senses are more sensivtive than the regular humans and his eyes are more adjusted to the darkness. Almost like nocturnal. Movements are sometimes like fluid, just quiet and graceful, even if he never means too. Also a bit faster than most. Knows Ninjutsu. Two swords style. Only knows a couple Rokushiki (doesn't use them unless deemed nesserary).

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

Some of the 18 Disciplines of Ninjutsu he have learned:
Seishin-teki kyōyō (spiritual refinement) *natural*
Taijutsu (unarmed combat, using one's body as the only weapon) *mastered*
Kenjutsu (sword fighting) *mastered*
Bōjutsu (stick and staff fighting) *not exactly mastered but knows it very well*
Shurikenjutsu (throwing shuriken) *mastered*
Kayakujutsu (pyrotechnics and explosives) *knows little* ((ends up destroying sometimes))
Hensōjutsu (disguise and impersonation) *mastered*
Shinobi-iri (stealth and entering methods) *mastered*
Sui-ren (water training) *partly Mastered*
Bōryaku (military strategy) *depends on situation*
Chōhō (espionage) *mastered*
Intonjutsu (escaping and concealment) *depends on situation*
Chi-mon (geography) *depends on which island*

Two Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Tiger's Claw : A dual sword drawing technique so powerful that it can split large obstacles in half

Lotus of the 72 Heavenly Desires: Same principle as the 36 Pound Cannon. Holding his two swords horizontally above the shoulder, and then performs a circular swing that launches two air compressed projectiles spiraling towards the target instead of one, making it twice as powerful

The Will of Fire: Using one sword wielded in his left hand with his right hand gripping his left wrist for support (or vice-versa), Kain jumps high up into the air and slashes his opponent. After slashing them, Kain's opponent then bursts into flames from where they were slashed. *Only once during battle*

The Geppou (月歩, Moon Step?) allows the users to actually jump off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual.

The Soru (剃, Shave?) allows the users to moves at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds.

Weapons/Items: Small hip medical bag. On his other hip, a small bag filled with Kunai Knives and Shuriken. Two katana at his side.

Goals: Make a new world without any corruption. Go against the World Government basicly

Last edited by Kanhoji Into on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

Kain Hurndall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Hurndall    Kain Hurndall  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Done ^^
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Kain Hurndall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Hurndall    Kain Hurndall  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:23 am

So many abilities.....

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

Kain Hurndall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Hurndall    Kain Hurndall  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:04 pm

at least it's less than 25 >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kain Hurndall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Hurndall    Kain Hurndall  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kain Hurndall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: