One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Namrath Urliss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

Namrath Urliss Empty
PostSubject: Namrath Urliss   Namrath Urliss Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Name: Namrath Urliss

Bounty: Only if you are a pirate, keep it realistic(Minimum of 50 Belli- Maximum 30,000,000 Belli anymore and you will need permission)

Species: Human

Allegiance: Marine

Home Village/Ocean:North Blue

Appearance: A man of normal stature. However he seems shorter due to his age causing him to hunch. In battle he stands completely erect though. His skin is tan,his hair gray and combed back neatly,and his eyes a deep ocean blue. His attire consist of a white dress shirt underneath a black suit,he also wears black pants and black shoes. He also wears a black tie.

History: For as long as he could remember Namrath wanted to do something memorable and find a sense of completeness. As a small boy living on an undisclosed Island in the North Blue he would always pull various stunts and tricks in front of everyone. He didn't need everyones eyes to feel seen, he just needed someones temporary gaze. To that end he set out to become a pirate to see if THAT was right for him.

Namrath started his career as a pirate going under the alias Shamrock The Sea Breeze. He was part of a relatively powerful crew but decided that piracy wasn't what he wanted in life and resolved to leave his crew. When he told them of this they tried to keep him there instead of respecting his choice. In response. . . He assaulted them all and dropped his alias to turn them in for the bounty. He was offered a job as a marine and happily accepted it hoping he'd find what he was looking for with them. As fate would have it he did. Completion. A sense of wholeness. He'd been a marine ever since and has advanced until he held the position of captain.

Personality:An eccentric old man with a jolly attitude.

Ship: N/A

Ship Flag: N/A

Devil Fruit:None
type:
effect:

Special Abilities:

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Plane Breaker - Namrath makes various hand motions and gestures and traps his opponent in a dome of illusions. From the outside it appears as a purple dome with shadows shifting everywhere. Inside he can make the opponent see or hear anything he wants. However, if he moves from the spot and position he's in the dome will disappear and so will all the illusions.

Weapons/Items: N/A

Goals: To capture the Pirate King.

Last edited by StarwoesD on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Namrath Urliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namrath Urliss   Namrath Urliss Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:49 pm

ok there is no way in hell i can give you the Admiral position , that has to be earned through rp,
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

Namrath Urliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namrath Urliss   Namrath Urliss Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Oooooh. LOL sorry. Eddiiiiting.
Back to top Go down
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

Namrath Urliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namrath Urliss   Namrath Urliss Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Whut? Where did he learn such a technique? Sounds like a DF ability to me, given it has visible effects and there's no history that indicates he should have picked this ability up anywhere?

Curious about the ability, it has potential but seems out of place.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Namrath Urliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namrath Urliss   Namrath Urliss Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:50 am

Vagrant , I don't want to insult you , but you are not a mod nor I am to comment about the chars of the other people.
Back to top Go down
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

Namrath Urliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namrath Urliss   Namrath Urliss Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:08 am

Did I say I thought it was an automatic rejection? I just wanted to know his reasoning because I'm genuinely curious about the ability. I'm not modding in the slightest, simply asking.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Namrath Urliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namrath Urliss   Namrath Urliss Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:14 am

You don't get the point. Only the mods have the right to ask.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Namrath Urliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namrath Urliss   Namrath Urliss Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:38 am

Personality and history too short and Max is right Vagrant... please pm a mod or admin if you notice a mistake, and Max please pm a mod or admin if you see someone else commenting on someone elses character sheet.
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

Namrath Urliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namrath Urliss   Namrath Urliss Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:55 am

Thanks both of you. I made this character when I was in a rut so I'll just delete it. I promise next character will be fleshed out. Smile
Back to top Go down

Namrath Urliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namrath Urliss   Namrath Urliss Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:19 pm

the technique is unjustified, Vagrant is right. However, please pm a mod as already mentioned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Namrath Urliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namrath Urliss   Namrath Urliss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namrath Urliss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: