One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Grand Line, Dawn Island.
A magnificent large island surronded by tall spiky cliffs, seperating in a way, the island's insides from the outside world. Only on the East side, an acheivement of human efford and engineurity, a massive Fort, as well as port at the same time, connects the island with the rest of the world. Calm Belts surround all other sides except a small route that connects to that port, a very narrow line, so narrow in fact, only 2 Galleon-sized ships can "safely" travel at the same time. In the center of the island lies a large city, the "Eterna" City. Formerly a great asset to the World Government, the island is, for the past 2 years, under seige from the Revolutionaries, leaving only that main city still "free". Due to the hard way of connection, the marines are unable to sent sufficient help to the island, since the rebels have taken over the Fort. But enough about the past, lets move on 2 years ahead, one sunny day ...

"Get ready .. we should get the first "welcome" any time soon .. Weeee-hahahahaha !"
Introduction Box: Captain of the Black Cross Pirates, Shichibukai, Dark King, Roberto D. Wally.
"That should not really be a worry, our ship's a strong as a whole fleet of its own Hahahahaha !"
Introduction Box: Shipwring of the Black Cross Pirates, 1st Mate, "Boltman" Dude.
"This should be over in a day .."
Introduction Box: Swordsman of the Black Cross Pirates, Hanashi Suigo.
"Jyaaamahahahahahaha ! This shit's awesome !"
Introduction Box: Member of the Black Cross Pirates, Arukeno Jason, the "Flying Hermit" (NCP)

The crew consists of 15 individuals, all notorious, some less, some more. The events to be followed that day will, in the future, be remembered as the "Coverup" of a great event that is yet to occur .. !

Conditions: Pretty simple, I need some marines (as characters being already in the City), and of course I need ppl to roleplay Rebellion members.

Last edited by Shad0w on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:29 pm

(I can offer one to two of my revolutionary NPCs, already created. I'd just have to get them there first, whcich'll take only a post...)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:37 pm

(Alright, you can do that. Simply state that their arrival happened before the arrival of my crew and it should be fine.)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:04 pm

(Suuure thing)
Jamil was sitting. Sitting and watching. Nothing else. Some might have called it lingering, for the more than implied creepiness of his single eye staring at people passing by, making their days a little more depressing, but he was really just watching without thinking.
Those rebels were a pest... Technically, they were on his side, but they were still a pest. Why would Johan ever want to deal with them when he had the likes of him at his disposal?
[Presentation Box]
[Jamil Kadar]
[Right hand to revolutionary leader Johan Frideswide, torturer]
[Bounty: 15.000.000]

"Because quality doesn't really outweight quantitiy!"
Jamil didn't even need to turn around to identify the voice.
"Doth it not, then, Zuzen? For I was under the impression that it did..."
There was a sligtly threatening tone in his voice, which Zuzen chose to ignore. With a smile on his face, he sat down next to his partner and less than friend and offered him one of the glasses he was carrying.
Upon Jamils suspicious look, he explained:
"Aywar. Tastes pretty damn bad if you ask me, but it's supposed to be good for you."
[Presentation Box]
[Zuzen Bjarnesen]
[Member of the revolutionaries, follower of Johan Frideswide]
[Bounty: 5.000.000]

Jamil took the glass, looking at the white liquid. He didn't drink. How should he, with the bandages on?
"Aw, cheer up man! It's only to show our support in this battle, make some allies, you know?"
"What worth have acquaintances such as this? They are not more or less than pawns, and most likely not even willing to be sacrificed like them."
Zuzen took a sip of his drink and grimaced.
"That's waaay pessimistic. But, let's see, only taking us, we have... what, you're a knight, I'm.. hmmm, a bishop, maybe and Johan's king and queen in one. Plus the others, that's..."
He frowned, as if adding their troops and their strenghts up in his head.
"Not enough to go against the gazillion pawns, bishops, knights and whatnot of government and marine."
He leaned forward and laid a hand on Jamils shoulder.
"We need allies to win this, Jamil. Need them."
Jamil shook his hand off and stood up. He left without a word, heading for the house they had been staying at for the time they had passed here.
"It'll make Johan happy!"
Zuzen shouted after him, in a last attempt to cheer him up, motivate him a little. He couldn't tell if it had worked or not, his partner had already vanished.

(Hope this is okay)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Tiberius sighed "Well captain....... looks like your ambition has begun......." Tiberius was sitting at the edge of the ship with his giant cleaver. He was looking to the sky.

Nouhime could smell trouble form a mile away in this place, but she did not say anything.... what was there to say? Her husband was clearly bent on assisting Wally in any way possible, so nothing she said could stop him at this point. She had no interest in Wally, but she would follow her husbands to the depths itself
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Wally sits down next to Tiberius with a "bang". "Aaaah, indeed, it has now began parthner .. thank you for your help so far, I wouldnt make it this far without ya around here, Weee-hahahaha !"
"Tiberius, you look kinda gloomy though, or is it my idea ? Bihaha ~!" Sabres is standing on the upper deck looking down at them "what is troubling you mah friend ?" he adds and bites a large piece of meat off his mouton.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Tiberius then grinned "Its just the meat getting to your head Sabres....... the only issue i have is known about..... but i will put up with it......." Tiberius was referring to the Impel Down escapees, he still did not like them at all. He was not ready to disobey Wally though, so he didnt say anything, it just ticked him off inside.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Sabres laughs and small pieces of meat fall down "Good point, after all we have no cook ! Hiahahaha !" he then gets up and leaves laughing.
Bezar was sitting on the other side of the ship. The ship was enormous, allowing it to carry a giant too, but that didnt meant that the giant would really be that confortable. "Nishki sama, I wonder how you are doin, Haha ! I wonder if you got happy finding out that I wasnt executed after all ." he talks to himself, then being bothered by Dude asking him to "Shut up or talk to some1 instead of the seagulls."
Wally gets up "Hmmm .. soon they will spot us, so get ready ok ?" he tells Tiberius and Nouhime.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:16 pm

((Being the only one on rebel side, am I supposed to answer to this directly ?))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:12 pm

((if you want Gore, ill give some marine characters?))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:58 am

(Hmmmmmm, well it seems that yes, since no one else around here has any rebels or is willing to use NCP's)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:17 am

(Okay then...)

"Everything all right here, boys?"
The rebels at the watchpsot turned simultaneously to Zuzen. One of them even smiled.
Zuzen had that effect on normal people (it's clear that Jamil is far from normal): They couldn't help but like him, in spite of him being, well.... kind of useless as a strategist and not as good as fighting as he should be...
He had always hoped for getting his hands on one of those devilfruits someday... But no such luck.
"Yes, everything's calm right now."
said the rebel who liked him. His comrade, who seemed to be more suspicious (like most of the town... Johan had some enemies, even in rebel lines) of him, frowned.
"Yeah, we would have thought people would be following you. Gee, silly us."
The sarcasm was so obvious it burned like vinnegar in the wounds of his injured ego. Still, he kept the smile up.

Jamil had taken his bandages off and was staring at his face in the mirror of their room.
Most people who ere as scared as he was, at one point or another found themselves in a situation pleading them to destroy the mirror in a dramatic motion.
Jamil had never had such impulses. Hanna had been able to look at his face and touch it without fear.
And for anyone else, he had never really wanted to be handsome enough, or even likable.
Now that Hanna was dead, what did he care?
Deep in thought, he stared into his one black eye, not full of spite for once.
That was when the alarm started.

It was only a code yellow alarm, calling the men to weapons and telling them to be ready to attack if necessary, but remain calm for now.
The reason for it had taken place a few seconds after Zuzens short talk with the guards:

"Eh? What's that, then?"
Zuzen asked curiously, pointing at a very, very big vessel on its way towards the island.
"Doesn't look like a marine ship to me..."
The guard who liked him grabbed a spyglass and looked through it with an intense look on his face.
Two seconds later, he threw it away carelessly, sprinting to the many buttons on the side of the wall and pressing one.

Back in the present, Zuzen was running for his weapons.
Why hadn't he just taken them with him?
Whatever the reason was, he cursed himself for it. He did it in such an outspoken manner that some of the men he passed turned their heads and stared after him before remembering they had a code yellow here and weapons to get.
The watchpost was getting smaller, but the room he shared with Jamil was still far ahead, and slowly, he realised he wouldn't make it back before the ship arrived.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:21 pm

(Damn, sorry guys but I dont have a lot of free time recently :/)

The flag was up now, so everyone can know who they where.
"The spotted us ..." Marrow says, and then takes a small bottle from his sash and takes a gulp "They will get who we are any second now."
Wally orders Dude to leave the sterring wheel and go to "the weapon" "I will handle it for now, its not hard to steer after all !"

Suigo comes next to Tiberius, slightly concerned, and whispers to him "You sure you figured out how to control it ?" (Nik, consider that in the small timeskip Tiberius did something about his twisted side ok ?)

Sabres & Hawks come next to Tiberius too. Hawks talks "We havent fought as a team for a while, right Master Tiberius ? .."

Ginji jumps on the edge of the ship and nods to Wally, grinning.
Wally laughs and then points towards the island "LET THE PARTY BEGIN !"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:05 pm

"Their flag is up now! Pirates..."
The revolutionary soldier in the watchtower ran and grabbed the spyglass again. Well, pirates, yes, but which ones? If it was the Anubis flag, it could be....
The soldier ´dropped the spyglass.
"Well? Is it Frideswide? Any allies?"
"No..."

The den den mushis in town made a crackling sound before coming to life and voicing, with an expression of horror and grit teeth (slugs with teeth, Zuzen noticed, were an oddity in themselves...) the info that the men couldn't tell from the alarm, which had clearly changed to a code red.
"Code Red! It's the Dark King, Shichibukai Roberto D. Wally!Prepare seastone weapons! All devilfruit users be ready!"
The words, if said calmly, could have sounded very professional. This way, they sounded like what they were: A phrase someone had been taught to use in such situations (complete with "insert name here", most likely) and now uttered because their brain had shut off.
All that and more, Zuzen didn't even notice. His brain had shut off when he had heard the word "shichibukai". All reasonable thoughts had been replaced by "Oh shit. Why?"
Why indeed? Was Johans bad luck rubbing off on him?
Here he was, alone, panicking, still way to close to the ocean, where one of the most dangerous men was just arriving, his crew was most likely just as disoriented as he was, and his weapons on the other side of the town, with a man who obviously hated him.
It was hard to believe someone up there wasn't picking on him.

((That's okay. We all get that, right? On other news, I don't really know why these wacky revolutionaries make my creativity overflow like that... And they're not even characters...)
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:00 pm

The slight shuffling on board stirred her nap, which was always done in her very small feline form. She knew that important things were occurring onboard but she still took her time stretching, and trotted up to the main deck with a particular indifference that only a cat can manage. She hops up on the deck rail next to Ginji and sits, neatly wrapping her tail around her front paws. She takes a moment to lick her paw and wipe her ear before she addresses Wally, slowly blinking her narrow eyes. "Orders, Captain-sama?"

(I can do some NPCs if you guys want?)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:00 am

(Heh, the way it looks now, the revolutionaries are outnumbered two to... didn't really count. Sure, I could make some others up, but... really, help would be much appreciated. Also, marines on the island would be nice.)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:13 am

Tiberius then for the first time grinned "I made a deal..... its more than controlled, don't worry about it........." Tiberius got up carrying his sword, Nouhime following behind him.

A small ship appeared on the horizon, there was a man with a red hair and freckles, wearing a captains hat and a captains coat and another regal , slightly dignified looking man with a big sword.((shanks sword)) The man was burly and wore what looked like chainmail with a crest embedded into it. The red haired one finally spoke "Damn i hate doing favors for revolutionaries........." The regal man then spoke "Be silent fool..... we owe that man our lives.... why would we not at least do this much........" The red haired guy then said "Oh shut up... i lost my first mate in that little scrimmage.... and now ive joined forces with you, doing favors for a man who claims he is a revolutionary? Why is this place so special?!!!" The regal man then spoke "Because, Wally is there........" The red haired man stopped speaking "The famous schibukai... is there? Why?"
The regal man looked up "I do not know... perhaps this is the lords will... for me to smite this mighty foe!!!"
The red headed man chuckled before saying "Fine, you do the smiting... ill look after the rum..... god i hate jobs....."

((Brandon Mortimer "Alpha"))
(( Co Captain of the Pious ginger pirates))
(( 70, 000, 000 beli))

The regal man unsheated his sword which was long, he had this sword ever since he could remember and had slayed many an infidel with it, today there would be more blood. But he did not want to take pleasure in this killing, it was all to be done in the name of the lord. "Either way... we have a job to these people... we will see it through!!"
((Presntation Box))
(( Godric De Mempsy "The pious man"))
(( Co Captain of the Pious Ginger pirates))
((70, 000, 000 beli))

Meanwhile, a marine ship landed on the other side of the island. It was a marine ship. The soldiers poured out looking around for any signs of the targets. A woman walked out and the men all saluted , she sighed, this was not her hobby , but someone had begged of her to come out here. She was still not sure exactly what she would find in this place.She finally put out her cigarrete and then laughed "How does it feel to be back in active duty Coal?"

[The marine's strongest woman, Vice Admiral Sonia Parreira]

Commodore Coal was not happy, he had just been defeated by some of the Anubis pirates and a random rokushiki user. He was down right pissed at his failure, so he just mumbled, since he knew Vice Admiral Sonia could kick his ass in a heartbeat. But he was seriously wanting to kill this woman. "hmmph, just watch.. when i become admiral... you will fear me.........."

[Presentation Box]
[Commodore Coal 'Genocide' Martinson]

Behind commodore Coal was once again Lieutnant Bierwick, who had saved Coal in the previous battle. So Coal was less harsh on him and more friendlier at least towards him nowadays. He grabbed his spear and walked towards the town.

[Lieutenant Bierwick]
[serves under Commodore Coal]
[Giant spear user]

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:09 pm

While Zuzen and the rest of the town seemed to be busy panicking, Jamil had continued sitting in his room and staring at himself in the mirror.
He was thinking about the things he'd like to do to those incompetent soldiers, to that damn shichibukai, the marine, and, oh... just the world in general, actually. Most of it was better left unsaid.
Now, he was busy putting his bandages back on with such care that, if Zuzen would have seen it, his mouth would have opened in awe, and he'd started believing that, if even Jamil was capable of such soft movements, there must be a god.
As usual, the result was less than representative, some of his thin black hair (it had only started growing back last year, and only in streaks) sticking out, and the area around his eye not as covered up as it usually was.
If anything could beat the unexpected carefullness of bandaging himself, it had to be the following act of getting his weapons (...and several little ... devices the sight of which alone would make some people scream in terror), which he loked at like long lost lovers, before putting them in their holds and spaces beneath his coat.
Then he noticed something lying on his partners bed. Shiny... What kind of soldier left his weapons on his bed during an enemy attack?
Curiously, he picked them up and gave them a place under his coat too.
Only then did he head out, even making sure he locked the door.
What now? He looked at everyone running in one direction and decided to go into a completely different one, not to flee from the fight, but because that was where the marine hos... prisoners happened to be, and if this had anything to do with them, boy, then he'd have to make sure he'd make them suffer before they were freed. If it didn't, tough luck.

Zuzen had decided it to be pointless to run around like a headless chicken, and instead tried to get himself some weapons.
In this situation, asking friendly wasn't going to help (he had tried twice), so he had started using his old, long time unused skill of pickpocketing. Well, mugging, actually. You didn't learn something as refined as pickpocketing where he came from. But beating a guy up and taking the money... now that had been a sport. No judging, now, it was all in good spirits, and he'd make sure to apologise to the men left weaponless (and mostly unconcious) because of him.
At least now he had a sword, though not of high quality... and a pistol, which wasn't really as good as a rifle to him, but hey, at least he wouldn't have to face the enemy with barely more than his fists as weapons.

(Yeah, that really is Jamils way to see things. "Let's make sure I tortured some folks before this is over." I was thinking... I could make some more NPCs, but if I already write this uch with only two, then wheew... But now would be a good moment to introduce some marine prisoner npc.
And maaan, Coal again? He's gonna be pissed...)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Sonia then looked at her map "We finally got through.... this damn island has been a pain in the ass in the past.... but surprisingly, thanks to you and my powers Coal, we were able to reach here......."

Coal just grunted, but he was now looking forward to action, the faster the better. He needed to take this rage out on someone.

Vice Admiral Sonia then signalled her men "Get ready kids..... we got a rough day, these rebels will fall by the end of today......."

A random marine ran up to Sonia "MAAM!!! We have a reported sighting of the schibukai Wally, heading this way!!!!"
Sonia did not even looked remotely interested "SO? You want me to get a buffet ready? Let him be, as long as he does not get in our way, i dont really care........" Bierwick then wondered as he stood nearby , what in gods earth did the most powerful schibukai want in this place?

On the other side of the island, Brandon and Godric was already near Eterna City, they had come through the calm belt from the near east. They were soaked in water, after many close calls and several dead sea kings later they had made it close enough. Thanks god they had come earlier. Godric knocks on the fort door "We are here to help, we are the reinforcements!!!!!!!!" Brandon sighed "I doubt they can hear us...... it seems busy in there...."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:48 pm

"Wha- wait! No! Not that way!"
Zuzen had as well been shouting at a wall, maybe that'd even have greater effect.
With a wall, there was always a possibility that it actually listened. With these people....
Zuzen had never understood just why every single revolutionary was so hot about fighting on the front.
Was he the only one here who had common sense?
It looked like it. Being dragged along simply because of no space to move in the opposite direction, Zuzen simply accepted his fate as he noticed he was at exactly the same watchpost he had started out in.
He used the closest opportunity to slip out into a small alley, the only streets not crowded with maniacs.
It didn't lead back to where he wanted to go (away from the fighting), but at least it lead to a possible escape route. If he had to die today, he'd at least do it while... trying to run away, abandoning his comrades and Jamil. But mostly his comrades.
He felt a little sorry for leaving his friends behind like that... and Jamil. But what could you do?
He had told Johan that he'd follow them as long as it was fun and not got his life in too much danger. Sure, he had fought in that war... But that had been completely different! Kinda...
There it was. The fort door. The way out of the city.
Wait, was someone knocking?
Zuzen held the urge to make some stupid knock knock joke down and listened intensly. He doubted the pirates would knock... But you never knew.
The other soldiers didn't even seem to notice. Too busy preparing for war.
"we are here to help, we are the reinforcements!!!!"
Well, that made sense then!
Only as Zuzen had already unlocked the door and was opening it did it occur to him that the people at the other side of the door might not exactly be telling the whole truth.
That was when he also realised why people said he wasn't the smartest man in the crew. Because he wasn't. Man.
Well, the door was open now.
The only thing he could do was to at least show good will by pointing his (well, what was now his) gun at whoever was outside.

(didn't have anything to do for jamil today, as I didn't feel like describing a wonderful torturing scene. Maybe next time)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 am

Brandon then saw some guy with a gun aimed at him "You might want to point that somewhere else....... we were sent by some guy , claiming to be the revolutionary leader, Black Wolf............"

Godric was about to cut that mans hand off when he saw the gun, but as Brandon explained, he sheathed his sword again. Godric then said "Can we come in or not? Our men are waiting out here as well, by the way.... we will need an update on how many forces you have and also a place to set up a small chapel....."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:12 am

Zuzen made a sound that sounded a lot like "Pteh", but he lowered the gun and stepped aside.
Black Wolf. God. Why, why had it to be Black Wolf?
It's not like Johan and Wolfie hated each other, but the way he saw it, there had been some... very... cold encounters. Meetings. Occasions. Incidents.
Which were of course completely uncalled for!
One could say that it had all just been bad luck, but it had called for some bad blood between the crews.
"So you're allied with Black Wolf?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:00 am

"Tiberius, you are comin with me whenever I go, those men will definately be prepared to fight against fruit users, so I need you to cover me. Sabres, Bezar, Hawks, Gondar, Suigo, you cover the rest of our fruit users !" Wally orders his crew, and then continues to add "Jade, I need you to fly up and inspect what kind of enemies await after the port. Take Ginji with you, his abilities will ensure you wont get into danger."

The Impel Down prisoners yell in excitement, after all, the one thing they want to do more than anything else is to rampage for all those years they lost in the prison and the tortures they endured.

"Dude ! Is it ready ?" Wally shoots.
"Ready as ever !" Dude responds, Wally laughs and then raises his hands up "Let's give them a "Hello" now ! Fire !"

A bright flash, so bright that the ship cant be seen for a moment, and then a "beam" of blue light smacks on the port/fortress with great might. Wally knew that wasnt really gonna destoy it, merely cause some damage, it was the phychological effect he wanted to lay on his opponents. To make them fear whats coming next.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Godric then said "Allied? With that sinful infidel?!!!!! NEVER!!!!"

Brandon sighed and proceeded to kick Godric leg before saying "Im not sure if Allies is the right word.... you see.... Wolf has agreed to grant us safe passageway into the new world...... this after we fought for hours against him.......... and so, helping you out is one of our conditions...... and.. What the hell?" The light was bright and blinded Brandon and Godric, who then recoiled immediately . Godric unsheathed his sword "It would seem the time for introductions is over!!! Im betting its that schibukai we saw earlier!!! Lets get to the defenses men!!!" The crew then ran into the fort and readied the defenses at the top of the forts slowly. Brandon then said "Who is in charge here? Quickly we have no time, there are marines as well on this island!!!"

Sonia saw the light and so did Coal. Bierwick looked up into the sky and exclaimed "What was that?!!!" Coal got up and adusted his gloves "Quit whining Bierwick... it might be those filthy rebels!!!"

Sonia then said "Cant be..... there are no recorded weapons or abilities like this...... it might be Wally....... in that case, we should move!!! EVERYONE MOVE OUT NOW!!!" The marine soldiers saluted and began the long march.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Zuzen lifted his hand and rubbed his eyes. He was seeing stars.
"In charge?"
There was someone in charge here? How should he know? He thought about it really, really hard.
There was that woman... R... Rachel? No, something else.... Seemed to have some history with Johan... Or not. maybe she just had a kind of crush on him. The kind that was concealed with pure hatred.
"Weeee have a leader all right..."
No time, no time. Damn, he'd only been here for a day and seen her once... Could remember her face, but not the name.
He decided to mske it easier on himself.
"But obviously, she's not here right now! Tell you what, why don't you do your business later, or with me? Shouldn't be important enough to be done during a battle with that guy, right?"
He had to congretulate himself, for being in a fight, he kept an awfully sunny disporition.

Jamil was almost at the other end of the town. Still, the flash and the noise, combined with the impact he could feel even out here made him turn his head.
"Better hurry..."
He said to himself. Those damn prisoners would get their share of him, he'd make sure of that.
The few soldiers he saw wisely kept away from him. Far, far away.
from the second he'd landed here, he had made them feel... slightly uncomfortable. Like hens who took knew, unconciously that just because the fox was on their side now, didn't mean it wasn't a fox anymore.
Some of them gave him quick looks, looking away even quicker when he returned them.
He didn't really care.
Now he had reached the outskirts of the city. Only a few men were still there, most of them Johans wounded companions who were still unable to fight, or simply not ready to fall for something they had nothing to do with.
Jamil looked around and shortly wondered where Zuzen was... Then he remembered he didn't care about him at all! He nodded to his companions and made his way down into the improvised prison.

(Anyone got something against me quickly making a leader for those guys up? If not, I'm gonna get right to it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)   Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Phase One: Dawn Island (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next