One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people Empty
PostSubject: The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people   The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:28 am

we curently have 4 active people if I recall corectly
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people   The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:34 am

You have Janus, but that might change... we'll see.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people   The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:05 am

>.>"
Since the crew wasn't very active, I put Fran in another topic until the crew was back together.
So yeah, she's busy in another RP, but she'll be out and back to the crew soon.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people   The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:56 am

my apologizes for being inactive
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people   The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:53 pm

And just after I had Guri leave. Well, whatever. Maybe later. And InTents, you're rping with me currently.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people   The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:59 pm

aah did guri leave:(
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people   The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Yeah, sorry. Forgot to post in the crew thread, I guess. Well, he left.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people   The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:38 pm

well its myfault for being inactive
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people   The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:48 pm

It's okay. You'll be active again. And I did say Guri changed crews a lot. It's just the way he's intended to be. Oh, he also stole some money and a sword. And some oter stuff I didn't specify.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people   The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:56 pm

fine with me, that could bring william hunting after him if that is fine with you
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people   The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Sure. He's kind of a coward, but he has his ways... And he's good at fleeing, so sure, come after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people   The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The grandline youngsters are looking for a battle and or new people
Page 1 of 1