One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toxic Spill

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Sabaody Archipelago's Grove 1 was the scene and though it was filled with things that would repel most other people a young man in a large white trench coat and with black hair and goggled covered eyes was walking through it as if he was in the park. This man was Dr. Victor Brzezinski thought most know him as Dr. Thrax due to his use of Anthrax based attacks against enemies as well as his creation of the very toxin. Not only was this man feared for his own powers it was also his position in the World Government that made him a feared being, as he was one of its top scientist as well as one of its most dangerous assassins.

He was in this part of the world for one thing and one thing only.....to buy himself new test subjects for his experiments as his last batch died from his latest experiments, when he reached the Human Auction House he was greeted by the Doorman though fear was in the man's voice as Victor took a seat in the front row with his lower face firmly hidden by the high collar of his jacket. He was now watching and waiting to see what the people here could come up with now.
Back to top Go down

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Crista yawned softly as she streached her started waking up. she streached out her tail and sighed as she looked at the small tank she was in "how boring" she mubbled, pushing some of her long blue hair behind her ear and ajusting her top as she looked around, it seemed they where getting ready to sell them today.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Victor was starting to tap his fingers in annoyance at how long this all took but soon enough the auction started to begin and the first of the slaves were brought out but most were females to be sold as sex slaves. Victor liked women as much as the next guy but they are not fit for experiments.......not the ones he has in mind anyway. After that group was done he saw some of the male slaves and bought the more expensive stronger ones for his own, they were taken off to be shipped to his lab back at the world government HQ.

It was then that the more rare slaves were to be sold and he hoped a few giants were on the list as he wanted to get a new one, the last one was just a head by now and was only alive thanks to his machines and he was tired of it just wasting resources anyway.
Back to top Go down

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Crista blinked as they started pushing her tank out to the water, she could feel it start to tip to the side "HEY WATCH IT" she yelled at the lackeys and crossed her arms. She looked out at the crowd with an annoyed expression.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Victor looked up to see they carted out a mermaid and let out a slight sigh of annoyance that allowed some neon-green toxin cloud to slip out and over his shirt and cause some of the people near him to cough and gag as they didn't like the toxins one bit. He now watched as a fat noble with lustful eyes look at the Mermaid and said "1,000,000 Beli!" "5,000,000 Beli!" yelled another Noble as Victor looked at the Mermaid and just gave her a bored look to show he was not interested and also.....you better be good at giving head kid.
Back to top Go down

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Inside the tank Crista was looking at the crowd, she started pointing at people and naming them off, you could see her mouthing "fat a*s, Fat a*s, Virgin, Fat A*s" she said looking at the people, she looked at victor and smirked "weirdo" she mouthed and went on.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Victor could see the mermaid doing something in the large bowl of hers and when he saw her mouth werido to him he lowered his jacket just enough to show his cyborg mouth that looked scary as hell and mouthed back 'You have no idea how right you are.' before putting the collar back up to hide his face again. Soon the girl was sold off to a young teenage noble that would most likely use her for sexual training and other things in his life, as Crista was carted off Victor waved her off with a smug little smirk.

~TIME SKIP~

Victor had bought five human test subjects, three fishmen, and 2 giants one male one female and the cargo was being moved out of the auction house with the other things. Victor saw Crista in her bowl again and stared at her before he heard a racket as the male giant was trying to get away and had made a break for it but it was not enough. Victor jumped on the giant's leg and smashed his palm into its leg ten times injecting him with enough knock out drugs to make it fall right to sleep. As it fell over its head landed right next to Crista's bowl and caused it to fall over and shatter unleashed a small wave of water with the mermaid in it. She was flowing right toward a small river that she could use to escape if she was lucky, as she was being moved toward the water Victor looked at her and gave her a slight thumbs up to her as he knew she would need all the luck she could get to stay free. Unknown to her that he let all this happen to help her escape to study the mental processes of mermaid females.
Back to top Go down

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Crista blankly looked at the guy, not really scared of him at all. She rolled her eyes as she was sold off. leaning back in the tank bordly.

_after time skip_
Crista sighed as she was getting ready to be loaded away. she notice the guy again and gave him a bored wave before leaning back, not expecting the next thing to happen. feelign her bowl shatter and carried her to a small river. she didnt notice him give her the thumbs up as she dover in the water and quickly swam away into the sea.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Victor watched as the last of his slaves were loaded up and shipped off as he then walked off toward the coast of the landmass he was on and wondered if the Mermaid would show gratitude to him or if they are also as ungrateful as humans are. He didn't care either way as he found the study to be mostly one of boredom not of any real effort of any kind, his eyes were scanning for any life near the water as he wasn't going to be easy to sneak up on.
Back to top Go down

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Crista swam up and noticed the guy. she waved at him slightly, not planing to moving to close, she wasn't planing on getting caught again.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Victor turned to see Crista and his eyes started to scan her over as he then said "Name: Crista. Race: Mermaid. Age: 29. Occupation: Run-away slave." After his mind finished loading that information his eyes went back to standard visual mode as he said "I see that you have at least more gratitude than humans. That is unexpected to say the least, what do you plan to do now Mermaid. I doubt you will get far as that noble most likely has fishmen under his control." Victor was right some fishmen were being sent into that river that Crista escaped into and he then said "What if I make a deal with you mermaid? Protection from them, in exchange for an lab assistant. I could use someone like you to collect samples from the ocean.....my toxins don't work to well in the water......and it so sad that the pirates that jump into the ocean don't get to have their medicine. Heheheheheheheheheheahahahaha."
Back to top Go down

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:44 pm

crista thought for a moment before swiming closer to him "alright, that sounds good, though i havent gotten my land legs yet so yeah, do you have a water entrence to your lab?"
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Victor heard her accept what he offered and said "Good one moment..." He saw the fishmen come closer and when they were just about to see Crista he pulled out a strange looking gun and fired two shots. One bullet in each fishman's head killing the two and letting them float in the water, he turned to look at Crista while putting his gun away and thought about what she said.

He then spoke up "You are twenty nine so your body is close to forming two legs. I have a compound that will cause your body to think you are thirty now and you will gain your legs. Also no there is no water entrance to my lab, having such a thing would make it easy for someone to sneak into it and take my experiments or try to harm me." Victor walked to the edge of the water as he then said "Now come over here so I can inject the chemical into you." Victor didn't tell her that this would hurt as her body would feel pain in her fin area due to the chemical forcing the change earlier than it should happen.
Back to top Go down

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Crista blinked "uhhh did i mention i dont like needles?" she asked laughing softly and nervously as she held her arms close to her. She looked at the needle, slight fear showing in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:26 pm

Victor rolled his eyes a bit at her as he then said "Oh will you calm down it just a slight prick and it is over. Now trust me......I'm a Doctor." He tapped his foot in annoyance as she was getting this shot one way or another.
Back to top Go down

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Luna looked at him blinking "uhh yeah, your a doctor that just shot to fishmen in the head" she laughed softly but swam closer to him "if it hurts im slapshing you before my tail is gone" she said worning him.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Victor shrugged a bit as he then said "A doctor knows how to fix a body up.....who better to know just where to hit a person to kill them?" Victor's logic was quite sound as he then heard her warning and simply shrugged a bit before his mechanical hand reached out and injected her with the chemical. He moved back a bit as the chemical forced her body to make the legs a year sooner so she was going to feel great pain in her fin area but with him outside of strike range of the water. She would have to get out of the water to get him.
Back to top Go down

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 am

She blinked for a moment before whincing and started feeling the pain quickly "a-ahh what the hell?!"
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:20 am

Victor snickered a bit as he watched her twitch a bit in pain as he said "Your body is being forced to make legs before it's time. It is adjusting to it so don't worry the pain will be over after your legs have been formed."
Back to top Go down

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:28 am

she whinced and held onto her legs tightly, feeling the rough scales smooth out and it slowly sperated making legs "a-ahhhh!!!" she yelled out as she felt them sperat.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:38 am

Victor was scanning the mermaid to see how it was going and when the legs started to form he heard her scream and made a mental note that it might require some numbing chemicals but figured he wouldn't put it in there anyway. Mermaids are just slaves to most humans so no one would try to force him to make it more friendly to be used.
Back to top Go down

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:40 am

Crista panted and lend agenst the side of the river as she panted "im...gonna get..you back for that" she panted and looked up "but right now....i cant get out"
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:54 am

Victor snickered a bit more as he listened to what she said and spoke up "It all depends on if I let you get new an outfit. If I don't you can't come out or you will risk showing off your lower half of yourself.......here's a tip....make sure you can get to someone before you say you are going to make them pay" Victor shook his head at her for being so silly.
Back to top Go down

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:44 am

Crita glared at him and sighed "just, help me out please, i dont even know how to use these things yet" she mumbled. Her legs where kinda just flowing there almost lifeless as she held onto the bank.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Victor sighed a bit as she was so demanding and whining but he found that she had a slight point so he took off his lab coat and gave it to her as he stood in just a pair of white pants and wearing his lab shoes. His coat was more than long enough to hide her lower half as he was taller than her so it would be a bit baggy on her, the real issue was now she could see his face as well as his chest which showed the machine that was keeping his body alive. Even could see that his entire left arm was made of metal and mechanical all the way up to his left shoulder, Victor tapped his foot and said "Hurry up, the sooner we leave the less chance I have to deal with a whiny noble brat for killing two of his pets."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toxic Spill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Spill   Toxic Spill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toxic Spill
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next