One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver D. Flash

"The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash Empty
PostSubject: "The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash   "The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Name: "The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash

Bounty: 20,000,000
Species: Human
Allegiance: The Meitou Pirates
Home Village/Ocean: South Blue
Appearance:"The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash Bleach_Fanart_by_Sei_ten

History: Silver D. Flash lived his life in the dojo always trying to get stronger, even tho he had no reason to. It was a simple life till one day something happend that would change his life forever. A man came to the dojo and took on his master, his master won the match but lost his life. Flash asked his master why didn't he stop the attack his master said "my blade called out to me and asked me not to kill this man for it does not wish to taste blood anymore. When you become a true swordmans one day your katana will ask someting of you and that will be the final test to see if you truly have masted the sword. Its a shame that it took me so long to hear the true voice but even if so i can die happy." Flash then made a promise that he too will hear that voice and show the world true swordmanship. When he turned 13 he set off to find a katana and sharpen his skills. On his way he finds an old man being robbed he picks up a stick and fights off the robbers. The old man laughs and said i never seen a man move a stick as beautiful before then and ask him are you a swordsman. Flash smiles and says "A man with sprite alone may not call himself one he needs to find a sword with which he can place his soul in and the sword his untill then i guess you would call me a stickman." The old man laughs and tells him its good that his sword skills or not the same as his jokes. "I would like to thank you, as you can see i dont have much to give but i think this might help you find what your soul is looking for." The old man hands him a katana and walks away, Flash looks down upon it and hears a roar "This is it the katana that I will put my soul into THANK YOU OLD man!!!" "No problem its name is Shichiseiken." Two years pass and this is when he meets his second in command and best friend Lion D. Jack. Again a year passes and the two of them meet there 3rd member Boon D. Capone. The 3 of them make big names from bounty hunting and decide to join the navy. While there time in the navy they start to see and hear things which would make it seem that the navy is not the perfect piller of justice, soon after they leave and start the Meitou pirates. A group of people who only live there life with the will of the blade. On his adventures he would soon to be knowen as "The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash due to his Wisping Wind move that would give off the sound of angles singing to its target.

Personality: Flash is a smart guy he tends to not talk as much as some people might say. He always keeps a calm cool head on him. When he gets a chance to let loose he usal gets drunk and tells the worst jokes a person can think, for some people that would cause them to lose friends but for flash everyone loves it. He is always at his best and willing to help. There are only a few things he hates -people who dont follow there dreams -people who pick on people weaker then them - but what really makes him made is when people waste the gifts that "god" gave them for the non god people born with

Ship: The Slashing Dragon

Ship Flag: A pirate flag with the skull and cross-bones, the cross bones are katanas going tru the skull.

Devil Fruit: Fo-kasu Fo-kasu no Mi (Focus Focus Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Effect: The user can focus on any of his abilities and improve them with ether energy or from takeing from other abilities. To make yourself stronger you would have to take from your speed or to make yourself faster take from your power, if you dont wish to use this method then you could use your energy but depending on how much you improve on depends on how much energy you put into improve that abilitie. The second power which a user gains from this fuirt is that there eyes are pushed to limtes beyoud that of normal people.

Special Abilities: This is a real basic fruit beyoud that of the effect it gives it user it has no speical abilities. This fruit is best paird with someone who is a genuis when it comes to fighting. Flash being a genuis when it comes to fighting picks up differnt styles with ease so with this fruit its possable for him to master a move with only seeing it used once. This all depends on the level of the move but even if it takes more than one time to see it he never needs to see it more then 4 times.

Learned Techniques : 7 hidden bear roars (the flying blade attack), Haven's Fall (the flying blade attack but its aimed at the sky when it falls it becomes like a spear), Wisping Wind (its a one strike attack so fast you can hear the sound of the wind cutting some say it sounds like the sound of an angle singing)
Weapons/Items: Great Bear sword (Shichiseiken) or Seven Stars Sword. The sword contains a gold inlay of clouds and seven stars forming the Great Bear constellation. its also in the level of the 12 named katanas but sinch its smith was not a master it was thrown away.

Goals: To help his sword get its wish. (Become a named sword)

Last edited by Silver D. Flash on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated for admin)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: "The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash   "The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:06 pm

we dont allow haki on this site, no one has haki at all.......... otherwise, the cape is very epic, you need to put the personality into paragraphs. describe his personality, even one full paragraph will do
Back to top Go down
Silver D. Flash

PostSubject: Re: "The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash   "The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:31 pm

lol ok no haki but wut about mantra lol lol jk... but updates are done hope thats it and thanks i hope to show how epic him and his crew can be
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: "The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash   "The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash   "The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Sainted Blade" Silver D. Flash
Page 1 of 1