One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akainu's DF

Go down 
+9
Ugitzu
Kaiser Yonkou
nikz200
keymaster
Endarkened
Shichibukai Hunter
9thKing
Eight Of Spades
Maxulus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Akainu's DF - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:17 pm

keymaster wrote:
Endarkened summed up ALL unplanned RP fights. Dodging until someone gets sick of it. That's why I'm not one of the best ones. I'm REALISTIC about damage and what hits. I wish more people could realize that because of noobs wanting to control reality right off the bat with a character that has no personality or backstory is why RPing is now going down the drain. It used to be awesome. Now it's a power struggle and honestly I'm not gonna waste writing talent on a pointless thing like that. I mean like in a video game getting stronger is one of the points and it's an accomplishment. RPing with strong characters is just running around the beating on any character you don't like, and there's really no point. I solo-write more nowadays because then I can add romance, comedy, and actual PLOT elements into it without having to fight every two seconds.

Again--RPing USED to be amazingly fun and something I did constantly. Now I'd rather do something else.

I want your babies D:

Your like......so awesome D:

*huggles Kii*

your RPing style is just like mine. I don't really use weapons while I fight because I personally think people are to b*tchy about weapons. I LOVE to use swords in real life against my friends..we use Kendo and some times Katana's with supervision of my Sensie. And trust me...they are extremely heavy when you first start to use them. It takes time..and weeks..maybe months to even hold ONE! Idk why people put the sh*tiest Stories and then try to make there character Like Zoro off the back! Oh! And put they got 340,003,090 of a bountie.
How? He drew his sword and attacked a 3 marines.

OMG THAT'S A PERFECT REASON! YOU SHOULD BE YONUKO FOR THAT S***!!

Or when they make a pirate character..they type a detailed story (a paragraph long) and auto think they're character is automatically bad ass.

I personally only make my characters as strong as they were trained up to in there history. I tell how they trained..who trained them..how execatly strong are they. And what type of techniques they learned..

I don't put down under techniques like Rokushiki (Master Level) and not even mention how he learned it..
and to top it off he's not even a Marine! He's a bloody pirate who just randomly knows it..
Now that's some utter bull crap that really pisses me off..

And the fact that every damn person who makes a Marine Character gives them all 3 Rokushiki techniques...
And all 3 are not all that easy to master. Look at Tobi..he only knows 1! And its not even all that strong because he's STILL WORKING ON IT! You don't have to beef out your character and just jump into a random RP and start waling on people..all fighting is boring..I'm trying to talk to people and tell them to talk more and not just talk up to a fight then fight then stop..talk then fight alot..MAKE SOME FILLERS AND WHAT NOT!

Work up to the fighting! Jeez..

That's another reason why I haven't been on this as much..
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Huh....I personally Fence rather than Kendo, I feel it's a bit more.....elegant. Not to start up an argument.

Personally I like to make outlandish things. I actually had a character for one site who's backstory literally was based off of the lyrics to the song "Dani California" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. I also like making characters who's abilities mismatch either their appearance or personality. Like my Soul Eater character who was a punk-type kid who turned into french 17th-century weaponry. There's a bunch of things I like to do but no one notices likable, they only notice overpowered.....
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Same...I don't just get a random picture..type up a half a paragraph story..make there parents die...they get mad...want revenge (SASUKEEEEEEEEEEEEE). Then they get uber strong or skilled or w/e..

Sh*ts gay...I mean man..kids lack creativity now a days..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:11 pm

what are you talking about TBL, there are alot of new and talented people, dont go saying things you dont know about. Granted there are a few copy cats, but if they make their character unique then why not? May i remind you that a few of your characters share similar features with canon characters?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Shhhhh >:3

Shudd up Niki-chan

Hehehe..And I'm not saying all..I'm saying majority..some of our new membs rock hard core..

LUNA I <3 you!
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:25 am

This turned into a spam .-.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:54 am

Well..not really. Since were still on subject..
But I'm done with this topic any way..
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:00 am

Warning here: do not begin blaming the general populace of being uncreative. Why? Because I'M part of the general populace, and I HATE being called unoriginal. It makes me want to kill something.

Oh, TBL, you say no one ever gives good reason for their Rokushiki?
Ranyx: Fucking INVENTED IT.
Gael: Was taught it by the FUCKING MASTER.
Ningyo: Goverment assassin. Self explanatory.

Don't be all generally accusatory, because then I affects me, and either makes me feel guilty or angry, and I HATE those feelings. Another warning, TBL: don't use the term gay or its associates as an insult of any kind, or Admin-Sama will have your head.

And Key, the reason for that being: most fights have at least one person whose attacks are so deadly or damaging that if you do get hit, you won't be able to recover from it. And I've allow myself to take hits before: the opponent of the time didn't. So, unless both sides are willing to be fair, it will last forever.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:29 am

If you have a reason then why are you upset? I said most..and your clearly not one of them..If your characters HAVE it and they have a valid reason why they have it, and aren't just some random noob who wanted it for the hell of it..then why complain?

That's like some one saying..

"all black people want to grow up to be rappers and gangsters.."

and I'm like

"I don't wanna be one! I'M MAD! KL;DMA;SILDMAIOMklfmap9dfm2"

Although the offender is being predigest..I should go all out on him for his ignorance. Its just pointless and uncalled for..that's how an argument flares up..
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 am

Because I find it insulting. I'm not trying to say I'm better than everyone.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:39 pm

whats going on here?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Okay Gael, now you lost me...
Its like you didn't take in anything I just said..
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:29 pm

I don't think any of us did TBL...

Anyway, arguments are for stupid people. Somebody lock this thread, or something.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:04 pm

*sigh* Whatever. I'm just a spaz, don't mind me.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:11 pm

aww gael your not a spaz! *pets gael bunny*

well if this thread turned ugly I guess Ill seal it
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akainu's DF   Akainu's DF - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akainu's DF
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-