One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trevor Gibson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Trevor Gibson Empty
PostSubject: Trevor Gibson   Trevor Gibson Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:43 am

Name: Trevor Gibson
Bounty:0
Allegiance: justice
Home Village/ Ocean: West blue

Appearance: Trevor is 6' 1" 182lb muscular and athletic. he has no hair on his head except a go tee he normally wheres a long robe covering his feet. on his body he has several tattoos, he has a full back piece of an army of 300 archers with flaming arrows, on the right side of his chest he has a bear and on the left a Rhino, on his left leg he has hundreds of scorpions and on his right he has hundreds of snakes. His left arm he has three wolfs and on his right four eagle.

History: Growing up Trevor was always causing trouble with woman. Trevor loved woman to the point of perversion. he would often sneak into the womans bath house and cause a ruckus. he would often have a couple of ladies around his arm. He was very polite to woman. he would always start talking to one and see another and instantly talk to her. Out side of Trevor and his ladies he also loved the king saying one day he would be the kings personal body guard and with him at the kings side no one would hurt him. He would train everyday early in the morning becoming strong and very agile. The king reworded Trevor and his loyalty and courage once he became the kings body guard with a tattoo fruit. 5 years later Trevor will face the greatest evil that he has ever seen.

Personality: Trevor is a very loyal and passionate friend to have he will stick by you until the end. He is very perverted yet kind. if you hurt the ones he loves he will return the favor ten fold.

Ship:n/a
Flag:n/a

Devil fruit: Tattoo fruit
ability: the user can bring forth the tattoos or gain the benefits of the animal. (such as bears strength or cheetah speed)

Learned techniques:

Bear strength: He gains the strength of a bear driven from the tattoo fruit
Bear Tattoo summons: this allows him to bring to life the bear tattoo on his chest.
Rhino skin: this gives him thick skin so blugent weapons don't work such as fist or bat or hammer.
Rhino tattoo Summons: he can summon a rhino from his chest.
Eagle Eye: he gains the ability to see as far as an eagle driven from the tattoo fruit.
Eagle tattoo summons: he brings to life the eagles tattoo driven from the tattoo fruit
300 flame arrows strike: 300 flame arrows shoot out of his hands
3 archer army: 3 archers are summoned for one
Wolfs courage: this gives him the courage to do things that no one els has the courage to do (Either good or bad)
Wolf tattoo summons: he can bring to life his wolfs tattoo driven from the tattoo fruit.
Snake swarm: he brings to life all of his snakes from his leg driven from the tattoo fruit.
Hundred scorpion swarm: brings to life all of his scorpions from his leg driven from the tattoo fruit

(He can only use one at a time.)

weapons: none

Goals: absolute justice.

Last edited by j3st3r-Smil3 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed tattoos and affects)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Trevor Gibson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Gibson   Trevor Gibson Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:04 am

he would have been cheap, but he isnt because he can only use one ability at a time...

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Trevor Gibson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Gibson   Trevor Gibson Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:20 am

I know how you think Admin-sama.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Trevor Gibson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Gibson   Trevor Gibson Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:44 am

I had to change tattoos and affects.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Trevor Gibson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Gibson   Trevor Gibson Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:47 am

300 archerers is way unfair
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Trevor Gibson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Gibson   Trevor Gibson Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:49 am

I limited it to once a day and you know most of the characters wont be killed buy it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Trevor Gibson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Gibson   Trevor Gibson Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:50 am

most of the chars WOULD be killed by it 301 agenst one is totaly unfair
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Trevor Gibson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Gibson   Trevor Gibson Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:52 am

how about 5 archers with no limit per day.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Trevor Gibson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Gibson   Trevor Gibson Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:54 am

3... fine but if they are distroyed, you know the rest and the 300 arow attack is now just the ability to fire arows from the hands K

he should meet them in the role play section

APPROVED!!
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Trevor Gibson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Gibson   Trevor Gibson Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:57 am

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trevor Gibson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Gibson   Trevor Gibson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trevor Gibson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: