One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)

Go down 
+6
Shichibukai Hunter
Kanhoji Into
Argent
Redmerv
keymaster
GoreFish
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Really, that guys bounty is higher than the captains. No way that'd happen. But being allies is okay.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Well...I wanted him in, but I guess being allies is a grand idea as well. I guess I am going to toss him in the thread you guys are currently in. :p
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Actually, I've got a different idea... Gonna pm you bout it.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Okay sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:59 am

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:37 am

Rhethorical, I guess. You know you can, Splattersweetie.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Hey, I want to join as a revolutionary. I am a DF user and I hope that the ratio is okay. Very Happy

Here's Reinn Beck:
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3037-reinn-beck
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:49 am

Way I see it, he isn't approved yet. Get an Approved message and you can join, I guess.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:24 am

Ok, now that you're approved, welcome to the crew. Pm me later about the details of when to join and what has happened?
Guys, we might now be the only crew with two blacksmiths, a torturer, an acolyte and an apprentice doctor, not to mention a spy and two "human weapons", but no navigator...
Oh, and damn sure the only revolutionary crew with two nobles (if you count Johan as one) and two government weapons... We're such outcasts!
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:37 pm

XDDD
But isn't this what makes the crew funnier?
I have a feeling this will be a fun rp, if it wasn't already. : P
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:41 am

Guys, I feel it's time to clean out a little! As long as you're active, you'll be staying, anyone who was inactive and doesn't reply in the next few days won't! So most of you should be, well, safe.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Yo I am active and waiting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Ah, yeah! I didn't actually count you in yet, since I told you to wait, but good of you to remind me.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:16 am

Guys! We're back and running again! Party!
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Hmm am I still welcome?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:41 am

If you're active again, I don't see why not. But maybe you should wait until after this arc, since the storyline is pretty tight and not really that flexible.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:37 am

Sure thing
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:47 am

People out there (this goes for you, too, Zalton).
It doesn't look like Kanhoji is coming back, so I need someone to fill his place in the storyline. This can also be used as a place for one more newcomer to come in! If anyone feels like joining, now is the time!
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Of course I want to. Would be injecting myself where Kanhoji left off or ...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Try to get your character into it and fill his place somehow. Do you know what Kahonji did so far?
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:41 am

I do not
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Ding Ding!
We're BACK in business!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Is this crew still active? I got a char who would fit into this crew
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:35 am

We just went back to activity, though I want to wait a bit before starting a new thread, seeing as we don't have any members right now! But feel free to send the character profile, always happy to have new members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next