One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kazuma Arch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Kazuma Arch Empty
PostSubject: Kazuma Arch   Kazuma Arch Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:02 am

Name: Kazuma Arch

Bounty: 85 000 000
Species: Human

Allegiance: Dark Asura Pirates

Home Village/Ocean: Grandline

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Kazuma lived in a town in Grandline. There is a style for swordsmen that is renowned in that village. It was the 5 gates of Amaterasu. Kazuma was the only one who mastered it.

One day a group of pirates were infiltrating a nearby town. They had beaten all the Marines in sight. A wounded villager came to Kazuma's Town to spread the news. Pirates are here! They destroyed my village! Please help me! They are coming here next!. Kazuma then spoke. Leave it to me. I'll handle it. He slowly walks to the port where the pirates are. As soon as the pirates saw him they immediately rushed to him. Kazuma then whispered. Tch. Are pirates careless this days? Amaterasu 1 . He released an air projectile attack and the pirates all flew to the sea. One pirate seemed to deflect Kazuma's attack. Hm. You're a pretty good swordsman. But you will never beat me!
The pirate rushed towards Kazuma. Kazuma spreads his legs and whispered. Amaterasu's Judgement . He powerfully stabbed the pirate in the heart immediately taking its life. The Marines were free and told the World Government about Kazuma.
Soon the WG recruited him as one of the Jail Wardens in Impel Down. But he soon thought that his power is not suited for just a Jail Warden so Kazuma then decided to be a pirate after the Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrated Impel Down.

Personality: Kazuma is a calm person. He is the typical one that will always look at the positive. He tends to underestimate his opponents and because he never fought anyone with his full power. But if he will use all his power he will not hesitate to fight until he defeats the opponent even if it damages his whole body. His motto is "I can still fight as long as I breathe."

Ship: Odin

Ship Flag: A jolly roger that has a dagger in his mouth, a left eyepatch and swords for crossbones

Special Abilities: 5 Gates of Amaterasu - It is the sword style that Kazuma mastered. The style also divides further into 5 sub styles.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
First Gate: 101 Storms of Amaterasu - 101 Different Air Projectile Attacks. The first attack is the weakest and the 101st is the strongest.

Second Gate: 102nd Storm of Amaterasu - The most powerful Air Projectile Attack in case that the enemy survives the 101 Air Projectile Style.

Third Gate: 10 Slashes of Amaterasu - 10 Different Slashes that hits the vital parts of the opponent

Fourth Gate: 11th Slash of Amaterasu - The most powerful Slash in case the enemy survives the 10 Slashes

Final Gate: Amaterasu's Judgement - Kazuma will concentrate all his strength and power in his dominant hand and will release a very powerful stab that is targeted at the Heart of the enemy.

Weapons/Items: Katana

Goals: Know what is his purpose in life and help Yonkou Seshomaru attain his goals.

Last edited by Kaiser Yonkou on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Kazuma Arch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Arch   Kazuma Arch Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:04 am

What is amaterasu 101 equal too? it cant be too powerful you know
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Kazuma Arch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Arch   Kazuma Arch Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:18 am

The power I think if Kazuma is used ALL of the 101 slashes is equal to Gear Third.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Kazuma Arch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Arch   Kazuma Arch Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:41 am

ok then, fine
expand a bit on history and personality wont you? make it longer by a few lines.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Kazuma Arch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Arch   Kazuma Arch Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:14 am

done expanding
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Kazuma Arch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Arch   Kazuma Arch Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:16 am

well, its not perfect, but it will do

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Kazuma Arch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Arch   Kazuma Arch Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:27 am

changed to a reasonable bounty.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Kazuma Arch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Arch   Kazuma Arch Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:37 am

hmmmmm, even that is a bit high.......... reduce it a bit more beacuse Kazuma hasnt done enough to warrant that sort of bounty
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Kazuma Arch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Arch   Kazuma Arch Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:16 am

I think he can earn it because he let a Level 6 Prisoner escaped even joined them but I still lowered it
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Kazuma Arch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Arch   Kazuma Arch Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:34 am

........ i dunno...... that is a pretty high bounty for a lower guy... i understand Amarant or Seshomaru, but this guy....... should be at the realm of 90 or 80 mil?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Kazuma Arch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Arch   Kazuma Arch Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Okay. would 85 000 000 be fine?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Kazuma Arch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Arch   Kazuma Arch Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:28 am

perfect, REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazuma Arch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Arch   Kazuma Arch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazuma Arch
Page 1 of 1