One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titles and ranks

Go down 
+17
Cobdogred
Redmerv
y dau cymraeg
TheBlackLuffy
Maxulus
i AM LiGHT
Argent
GoreFish
InTents
Shadow
nikz200
Gael
Hawk
Hysteria
Kaiser Yonkou
keymaster
Layman Iconoclast
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Now avalable for non DF characters are thease titles which can be won, earned, or discussed in this thread
Strongest on the grand line (the strongest character active on the site period, comparable to Gol D Roger, Whitebeard, Luffy ect)

Fastest on the grand line (running speed)

Quickest on the grand line (reflexes and agility)

Strongest on the grand line (physical strength)

Toughest on the grand line (defense/endurance or guard)

Best Brawler (hand to hand combat champion)

Greatest Duelist (ordinary non firearm, non sword weapons combat champion)

Number one Gunslinger (firearm combat champion)

Sharpest Sniper (long range shooting and accuracy)

Number one Swordsmen (based on winning fair one on one swordfights, ordinary weapons)

Most skilled Sword-master (skill, speed and precision with a sword)

Most beautiful (physical attractiveness only)

Head chef (cooking skill, culinary talents, creation of power enhancing foods ect)

Leading Brilliant mind (IQ and accomplishments/feats of inelegance)

Ace Navigator (geographical and meteorological knowledge along with maritime maneuvering)

Chief physician (Medical knowledge, advances in medicine, patents cured, severity/criticality of conditions treated in rp)

Most skilled craftsmen (shipwrights, inventers, blacksmiths, artificers ect)

Deadliest assassin (body count, stealth, deadliness, power level of victims ect)

Stealthiest thief (based in feats of stealth, lack of detection and amount/worth of stolen goods)

Unalterable escape artist (jailbreaks, avoiding capture, ect)

Most skilled musician (musical talent, composition, effect of music)

Most wanted criminal (highest bounty, highest danger to the world government, considered the “biggest threat”)

Most wanted revolutionary (comparable to Monkey D Dragon, considered the “most dangerous” revolutionary)

Highest bounty (player character only, number will be included)

Top bounty hunter (number of and cost of bounties collected)

Toughest law enforcer (criminals captured, crimes stopped, ect)

Most respected Marine hero (feats of courage/power/justice and devotion to the marines)

Strongest marine (strongest marine character on the site period, comparable to the fleet admiral, the admirals ect)

Most feared pirate (reputation, fear inspiring acts, and overall fierceness)

Greatest animal trainer (number of, power of and obedience of animals trained)

Greatest fishman pirate (strongest fishman or merfolk, comparable to Fisher Tiger or Poseidon)

Fishman Karate master (greatest fishman/merfolk karate user in terms of power level and mastery)

Okama king (comparable to Emporio Ivankov, greatest okama in strength, beauty, advancement of open minded thinking ect)

Ruler of the criminal underworld (comparable to Donquixote Doflamingo, most influence on criminal activity, slave trade ect)

Wealthiest on the grand line (monetary wealth only)

Most learned historian (most Poneglyphs read, greatest knowledge of the void century, scholarly historical knowledge, archeological finds ect)

Most territories owned (number/size of areas, islands or waters claimed by character or crew)

Captain of largest crew (not counting npcs, all divisions counting as part of the crew)

Captain of strongest crew (size, power level, and influence)

Oldest character (actual human years in age)

Most tenacious (just… wont… freaking… die!)

Amazon lily award (dedicated to the strongest female character)

Best-written character (more a mater of option than a rank for the character but its definitely something to be proud of)

Longest character profile (regular section only, word count)

Longest appearance description (because gaia avatars suck)

G.O.F.F. champion (most g.o.f.f. threads won by a single character)

Short on power, long on heart (most losses and defeats in an active, current character)

The anti-sue (given to the least powerful, least clichéd character)

The flawless victor (most fights in rp won with out injury)

Fatality Master (most player characters killed in rp by a player character)

ALL the factions! (given to a character that has been a marine, pirate, and revolutionary during their existence in rp, if this is a tie other factions such as bounty hunter, vigilantly, and mercenary will be considered)

Most titles owned (self explanatory)

Last edited by Admin-sama on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Gunslinger title I nominate Sano "Night Flyer" Luna.

Brawler I nominate Rebecca "Becky" Kuragin.

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:47 pm

for the number one swordsman title I will surely nominate Amarant Galvez for that.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Becky (and all other devil fruit users) wouldn't be eligible for a title, as for your three sword style guy we'll see who else wants the title, we may ahve to hold a tounament to decide
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Damn. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:54 pm

I was about to put Gazelle to the most animal trained title but he is a df user. All right. Amarant will not back up. wait, i know this will not likely happen but what if no one else wants the title?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:55 pm

if no one else wants it then its yours but lots of people are bound to be after it, titles go in to effect in a week
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
Becky (and all other devil fruit users) wouldn't be eligible for a title

Just curious, but what's the reasoning behind DF users ineligibility?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:12 pm

to give people more reason to make non df characters, and to make the contests more fair (someone could just make a devil fruit that makes them unbeatable in one category and take the title with out force)
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:19 pm

I completely understand about the non-DF incentive and having an unfair advantage, but what if the user's DF was completely irrelevant to the skill? If someone were to have a logia type, for example, it wouldn't have any affect (that I know of...) to the user's attractiveness. Though, it would automatically take them out of the running for the title. Are they just out of luck? I could see this affecting other titles as well, such as "Toughest Law Inforcer" and "Most Feared Pirate".
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:29 pm

well you could just make a df to control fear and be the most feard like that, or use the shacklee fruit to round up the most pireates, it wouldent be fair
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:41 pm

I think that Devil Fruit users should be able to apply for titles that they earned without the help of there fruit, for example some one has a zoan type fruit, but they are a good doctor, there medical skill has nothing to do with them being part animal. And i say chef for fastest.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Hawk wrote:
I think that Devil Fruit users should be able to apply for titles that they earned without the help of there fruit, for example some one has a zoan type fruit, but they are a good doctor, there medical skill has nothing to do with them being part animal. And i say chef for fastest.

Ah, that pretty much nails what I've been trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Ti'ar for Law Enforcement, and potentially Gael Iura for Animal Trainer.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:43 am

I agree them
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:37 am

Satoshi for swordsman? unfortunately Nishki has a df so he cant enter....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:51 am

I am nominating Hanashi Suigo for the tilte of the best sworsman .. cool, Satoshi vs Suigo once more lol
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:52 am

As for strongest when it comes to sheer strength, I nominate Damiel Sabres
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:22 am

Sharpest Sniper on the grand line

Luis "the lone wolf" krieg
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:19 pm

PEOPLE! you have to start explaining WHY they deserve the title! Im not gonna go back and check EVERY rp thread
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Well for Satoshi the lightining beast miroku strongest swordsman because

a) he is in a yonkou crew
b) His demeanour and character is most like a traditional swordsman who devotes to his art
c) out of all the swordsmen , he is practically the only naturally fast person, the others use rokushiki r unknown and unexplained techs
d)participated in every major war so far and was involved when the Anubis crew killed the schibukai , vice admiral, and partcipated in enies lobby war as well
e) there is more....

Last edited by nikz200 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:42 pm

nikz200 wrote:

b) He has fought all the swordsmen in this site excluding Ozzy

I'm not saying anything about that your char shouldnt be best swordsmen or something, I'm just saying that this statement here isn't exactly true. I have a swordsmen he hasn't fought, and I'm sure there have been other inactive members with swordsmen you didn't fight or people who wern't there at the time of whatever thread that happened in/
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:52 pm

ok, ok, editted
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Greatest animal trainer? Hmmm, I'd nominate Ziv "Regina" Almas because:

1. Seriously, not even I really know just how many rats she has to do her bidding, but there's many.

2. She seems to have no problem in training new ones. Impressive, especially for a mute.

3. They follow her everywhere, and they'd give their live for her. If that doesn't count as complete obedience, I just don't know anymore.

4. Fine, maybe they're not as powerful, but they make it up with their numbers, right? And they can do some cool feats, like steal things from people... or make saltos, if she wants them to, but where's the sense in that?

5. Has anyone ever tried training a street rat, or even a ferret? It's not easy, I'm telling you.

6. She's grown up around animals, I'm sure if she ever really tried, she'd be able to tame other kinds, too. Only that she's really not interested in having some dog/wolf/cat/turtle/sea king/ (whatever else you can come up with) run after her.

There's still some other reasons, I'm sure, but I thought that'd be enough.
At least got to try and get one of my chars nominated, and this one was the most obvious.
Yeah, I could still nominate the others, too, but the truth is that none of them was really made for fighting. Except Jake, maybe.... We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:14 pm

I nominate Hanashi Suigo due to the following :

1. He is considered the 3rd strongest in the Black Cross pirates, a crew led by a Shichibukai
2. He knows the move "Soru" and is very skilled at using it.
3. He has fought several strong opponents on equal terms, including 10 Division commander of the Anubis pirates "Best" as well as 1st Division commander"Satoshi".
4. Can fire enormous energy waves large enough to slice down entire ships or sea kings with one strike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Titles and ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and ranks   Titles and ranks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titles and ranks
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next