One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basalisk Basalisk fruit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Basalisk Basalisk fruit Empty
PostSubject: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): (( Cannot translate it for some reason...))
Basilisk, Basilisk fruit

Capabilities: I can change into a Basilisk. The basilisk has poisonous teeth. The poison can severely damage you, causing tissue damage and blood failure. If you look into its eyes you will be frozen (( not in stone just unable to move)). If you see it through a mirror nothing will happen. If possible I could choose how long or how wide I am, If not possible then I am 10 meters long, and 2 meters thick. My scales are very sharp, and rock hard. I do have weaknesses but will not be said. I am very dangerous.

Type: Zoan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:09 pm

This fruit is denied approval and shall never be approved. Frozen is undefined and definately cheap.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:34 pm

now now Major we dont reject things we make them reasnable

how about this, you become the mythical giant snake and you can have the giant size and hardened scaled but no magical eyes, also as is custom with all mythical you must transform entirely or not at all, no hybrid form
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:36 pm

The problem is now he's just a giant snake not a basilisk
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:55 pm

then why not choose an alternate snake fruit like the anaconda or the king cobra but use IQ to be giant

or

have the eye effect only work on npcs
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 pm

PLUS, he has to tell us the weaknesses to his hard scales, for all we know he could only have one weakness, and it could be something like peanuts or soap.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Seastone obviously, but something else, too.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:15 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:15 pm

i always forget about seastone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:24 am

Could I please stick with something mythical dragon, minatour, wyvern either one of em. And the weakness was the mouth and sea stone
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:34 pm

yeah but the freezing is a "hit move"
Back to top Go down
KnightnGail

KnightnGail

PostSubject: Re: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:12 pm

I know I'm a mod so I shouldn't be posting here but isn't a Basalisk a giant snake in the first place? And even so traditionally mythical basalisk can't freeze people by looking them in the eye that's something they added in Harry Potter to make things more interesting in which case it would make the fruit a copy from something else. Sorry I just felt I should say something
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:17 pm

True....it was Medusa that had the freezing kind of.....not giant snake.

At any rate why has there been no effort to edit this, and why insist on mythical?

PS: KnightnGail, thank you. That actually helped alot, so you get a cookie.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
KnightnGail

KnightnGail

PostSubject: Re: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Yay! Cookie Thanks Keymaster! Smile
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:51 pm

its clear in one piece they already showed a basilisk in impel down, that is what it would be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basalisk Basalisk fruit   Basalisk Basalisk fruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basalisk Basalisk fruit
Page 1 of 1