One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amarant Galvez

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:57 pm

Name: Amarant Galvez

Bounty: 300 000 000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate, Dark Asura Pirates

Home Village/Ocean: Grand Line

Appearance:
Spoiler:
History:
Amarant was a famous swordsman. He is known at the Grand Line for Mastering various sword styles thus bestowing him as one of the best swordsman ever lived. He is a swordsman that does not uses ordinary swords but instead the Wazamono Grade Swords. Due to his power he was recruited as one of the Chief Warden in the Impel Down Prison. He was assigned to guard Level 5 and Level 6.

As soon as he was assigned to Level 6, he went down to check it up. He was shocked to see that his master, was at one of the cells. He immediately rushed to the cell and asked his master why he is locked in Impel Down. I was captured by the World Government for unknown reason. They suspected me from helping pirates. Amarant believed his master and freed him from his jail. As soon as he was freed, at a split-second his master grabbed Amarant's sword and slashed him. His master then grabbed the keys and freed all the prisoners. Hahaha. Fool. You already believed my lie. I can't believe you are my student hahaha! . His master and all the level 6 prisoners managed to escape. Amarant was about to blame for the escape of his master so he was imprisoned at Level 6 due to his actions. He swore that he will find his master and kill him for what he had done to him and he will sure that he will not be careless anymore. Amarant was then helped by Yonkou Seshomaru in escaping. He promised Amarant that he will help him in finding his master in exchange of his abilities. Amarant the n agreed and joined Seshomaru's crew.

Personality:
Amarant is a proud warrior. He does not hold back his power because he believes that it is a way of insulting his enemy. So that is why he mastered various Sword Styles so that he can gauge his opponents power and fight him with the suitable sword style

Ship: Odin

Ship Flag: A Jolly Roger that has a dagger in his teeth and a right eye patch. It has swords for crossbones.

Special Abilities:
Santōryū - is a way of sword fighting that deals with the wielding of 3 Katana; one in each hand and one in the mouth
Nitōryū - fighting with two swords
Ittōryū - fighting with one sword

Super-human Speed - allows a user to travel faster then the average eye can follow
Super-human Strength - strength far above and beyond of the normal human strength limits

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
Cerberus Fangs - Amarant points out both of swords that his holding and stabs it to the enemy followed by a diagonal slash of the third sword that it is in his mouth.

Dragon Twister: Amarant spins with his swords to create a dragon-like tornado that both slashes and blows away the target

Eight Slashes of DoomAmarant attacks the enemy with 7 Slashes and uses all of his 3 swords at the same time to perform the final slash.

Sky Hunter- Amarant jumps and performs a spinning slash like a tornado

Three Attacks of the Royal King Amarant throws the first sword aiming at the heart of the enemy. Followed by a slash of the body in the second sword and a stab in the middle of the third sword.

Death's Scythe: Amarant puts his hand swords over his mouth blade and swings forth a forward descending slash with them aiming at the head of the enemy.

Demon's Punishment: A stance where Amarant puts the right hand's sword into his shoulder and the left hand's sword tip touching the ground. It is a stance to perform: Demon's Dual Punishment, Darkness Stab and Royal Wind
Demon's Dual Punishment:: Amarant does an downward slash with his right hand and an upward slash with his left hand at the same time.

Darkness Stab: Amarant jumps and turns upside down. He turns and aims the two swords at the enemy while spinning

Royal Wind: Amarant performs a air-projectile attack while swinging the 2 swords at the same time creating an "x".

Demon's Gate:: Amarant holds both his sheated swords. He rapidly unsheathes attacks the vital parts and sheaths the sword.

Devil Dragon's Claws Amarant holds the Kokutou Royu and attacks the enemy with a rapid slash to the chest followed by a powerful stab to the heart.

Weapons/Items:
Amarant Armor

Nanjirou Masamune - A fine dark sword that has blueish gems christened on the lower middle of it. Some also call it the Night Moon Sword because of its magnificent beauty. It is one of the 12 Supreme Wazamono Grade Swords

Haseo - A dark colored sword that has a green covered handle. Its' handle tip is a design of a serpent. It is one of the 21 Great Grade Swords

Amarant - A black themed sword. It was named after Amarant after he became a jail guard. It has no special design on it but simply a sword that is used to fight. It is one of the 21 Great Grade Swords.

Goals: Find and defeat his previous master and bring back his reputation

Last edited by Kaiser Yonkou on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:19 pm

you cant come up with any of your own techniques? Tisk Tisk but its only mildly pathetic...

his armor should be submitted or at least listed in his weapons...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 am

i changed the attacks so that i can have originality.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:18 am

APPROVED

good job you did
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:46 pm

I have a problem with the possession of the Wado Ichimonji, as it IS a plot-related sword...

For that matter, how did you get your hands on Shuusui? Or even Kashu? All three already had owners, Shuusui and the Wado Ichimonji in particular.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:24 am

always remember that you it is too long to put it in history, even if it is owned by others it is still canon swords. if is only swords that are problems, remember that we are in an alternate world. It was already approved by Admin-sama.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:25 am

*facepalm* I'll ask him.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Kaiser Yonkou wrote:
always remember that you it is too long to put it in history, even if it is owned by others it is still canon swords. if is only swords that are problems, remember that we are in an alternate world. It was already approved by Admin-sama.
Not trying to offend anyone or hurt feelings (this isn't specifically pointed at you, yonkou) but I would like to ask that people NOT pull "alternate universe" as an excuse for something like every time I try to approve something they say "it's one piece". So yeah it can be part of the argument but don't make it the only excuse.

Sorry for my rant.....^_^""
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:20 pm

i didn't excuse this every time in fact this is the first time i used it. it is just the perfect reason for this.
Back to top Go down

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez.   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:31 pm

To explain why you had some of the best swords ever, you said "it is too long to put in history" and is an alternate universe. That does not explain anything, it doesn't even excuse it. However, it doesn't matter as it was given approval, and the swords do not have any magic abilities that make them so much more valuable.

Last edited by Major Sarcasm on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:55 am

. It does give matter if it is approved, your stupid or something? an magic abilities? do you mean a magic ability?,don't just read the history god damn it. read the character sheet. He is a Wazamono Grade fan, you really get on my nerves
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:15 am

Kaiser, i will tell you as a friend rather than a mod, watch your temper. mods and admins are only commenting to help understand the situation better,i know you rped to claim one of these swords, but these are very big swords, and some people would think it is unfair that you have them, none the less,do not call any mod or admin stupid. Im a mod too you know. and besides,all major is saying is that there is no harm done there since the swords have no special abilities thats what he meant kaiser
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:18 am

@everyone: i did not meant that. I was having a family problem.sorry about that. sorry again. I was just really so angry about the problem I am having.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:08 am

its ok kaiser, these things happen,i hope your family problem is minor. just try and keep it in check wont you?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:53 am

Kaiser i would like a history detailing how you got these swords.... maybe a few flashback threads? an idea of mine
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:46 am

Can I just make my own Wazamono Grade Swords to cover it out?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:50 am

hmmmmm, i see.....ok then if you wish, but they must be approved, ok Kaiser? and they cant be more than 3, how is that?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:17 am

changed the weapons section
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:20 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:25 am

changed bounty due to being Seshomaru's Vice Captain
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:26 am

ok REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amarant Galvez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarant Galvez   Amarant Galvez Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amarant Galvez
Page 1 of 1