One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a question for all you captains....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

I have a question for all you captains.... Empty
PostSubject: I have a question for all you captains....   I have a question for all you captains.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:29 am

Say....I haven't RP'd with a random member's crew (as in joined it) in a while, and I haven't been reading up on much of the plots.

So, my question to ask you all:
Which crew would be the best one to join right now? Please try to include a few characters that are in it and where they are right now plotwise.

I have a character in the works, a Devil Weapon user, and I'd like to use him in one of your crews.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for all you captains....   I have a question for all you captains.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:42 am

I think you should join Yonkou Seshomaru's crew. The Dark Asura Pirates. I am quite short of members. And a crew of a Yonkou needs a strong crew. As of now we are with the Anubis Pirates.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for all you captains....   I have a question for all you captains.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:24 am

if you look for a crew for an character under the age of 14 then you can join the grandline youngsters
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for all you captains....   I have a question for all you captains.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:57 pm

Hmm....he's probably gonna be a little older, like in his late teens. Dark Asura I suppose. I'll drop you a line when he's done!
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for all you captains....   I have a question for all you captains.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:51 am

sweet! just post in the crew section once it is done
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for all you captains....   I have a question for all you captains.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:31 am

Dark Asura is a yonkou crew so that will be eventful, but my brothers fishman crew is intriguing and soon he will have a poachers crew as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for all you captains....   I have a question for all you captains.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a question for all you captains....
Page 1 of 1