One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roger Lautrec

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Roger Lautrec Empty
PostSubject: Roger Lautrec   Roger Lautrec Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:25 pm

Name: Roger Lautrec

Bounty: 23,020,00

Species: Human.

Occupation: navigator (but he’s not very good at is, uses suppressions to navigate)

Allegiance: Pirate on the crew of the Zone pirates

Home Village/Ocean: South Blue

Appearance: tall, thin, graying sand colored hair, rounded brown shoes, blue pants w/ suspenders, red and white horizontal striped shirt, purple vest, triangular pirate hat.

History: Roger left his home town early in life and spent thirty years seeing the world and perfecting his Giragira (Dazzle) fighting style, unfortunately his crew was captured when he was in his twenties and he spent eleven years in a naive prison. On the day of his execution he was saved by Dean and agreed to join his crew as a navigator as thanks.

Personality: easy going, relaxed, oddly cheerful in most fights, generally friendly

Ship: the S.S. not justice

Ship Flag: an angry scull with crossed swords and a rifle sight around it

Devil Fruit: none

Special Abilities: superb accuracy, descent sword skills, good tactics, two power user

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Rapid fire gun juggling (juggles guns while firing them creating a rapid stream of bullets), Curving bullets (turns gun while firing to curve the path of a bullet), Geppou (moon step, junps of of nothing) Soru (dashes extremely quickly), Giragira no Bullet Burst (rapidly firing bullets in different directions while spinning, sending them out in all directions), Giragira no Bullet Slash (rapidly firing two guns held together and curving the shots, this move creates a crescent shaped lie of bullets that can travel at an angle or strait), Giragira no Blade Drill (quickly twists sword and lunges forward, difficult to block due to drill motion), Giragira no Blade Fan (spins the blade extremely quickly to block attacks, its like hitting a buzz saw)

Weapons/Items: three three barreled pistols, cutlass, lots of ammo

Goals: find the island where devil fruits are grown and get rich selling them

I know I'm an admin But I'll get aproval like the rest of you
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Roger Lautrec Empty
PostSubject: POWER!!!!   Roger Lautrec Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:27 pm

POWER!!!!!! Aproved Twisted Evil also cool char
Back to top Go down