One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ajin ADOPPTED!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Ajin ADOPPTED! Empty
PostSubject: Ajin ADOPPTED!   Ajin ADOPPTED! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:28 am

This character is adoptable, if you want him ask me here

Name: Anjin

Bounty:

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: Alabasta

Appearance: tall, thin, lanky, his hands arms legs feet and torso are wrapped in bandages, baggy purple shorts, surgical mask, dark blue head band, a belt across his chest for keeping the saws in, slicked back brown hair at neck length, a scar runing from the left side of his nose to the center of his forhead

History: almost nothing is know about Anjin only that he was one a great assassin for the kingdom of alabasta, lost his entire family somehow, and joined the crew during a large battle with a navy ship.

Personality: highly quotable sanity, can go from happy to violent in an instant, alcoholic

Ship:

Ship Flag:

Devil Fruit: The Bara Bara no mi (chop chop fruit)
type: Paramecia
effect: allows user to detach any part or parts of there body and move it threw the air

Special Abilities: very fast, light on his feet, incredibly skilled fighter with saws

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
-Buzz saw (detaches hand with a saw in it and has the hand spin rapidly)
-Giant buzz saw (detaches upper body and head with saws in the hands and spins upper body rapidly, launching the whole thing at an opponent)
-Sure hit buzz saw (stats out by lunching both hands with the “buzz saw” technique, the hands let go half way threw, the saws continue to fly towards the opponent like normal, the hands sneak up and grab opponents ankles, insuring a hit)
-Disassembly (entire body breaks up into small piece to avoid a hit)
-Save (send a hand out to grab on to something and then an attempt at reassembly pulls the rest of the body to that hand)
-Cannon (launches fist with brass knuckle at high speeds)
-Spy (detaches eye to watch his back or spy on things)

Weapons/Items: twin handsaws, brass knuckles

Goals:

Last edited by Admin-sama on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Ajin ADOPPTED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ajin ADOPPTED!   Ajin ADOPPTED! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:10 am

Can I have him?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Ajin ADOPPTED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ajin ADOPPTED!   Ajin ADOPPTED! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:57 am

he's a DF user though.....you have 3 already sorry
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

Ajin ADOPPTED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ajin ADOPPTED!   Ajin ADOPPTED! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:51 am

Can I adopt?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Ajin ADOPPTED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ajin ADOPPTED!   Ajin ADOPPTED! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:59 am

no prob! just fill out the blank catigorys and your in!

(you may need to copy the sheet to do that)

approval given!
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

Ajin ADOPPTED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ajin ADOPPTED!   Ajin ADOPPTED! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:05 am

Name: Anjin

Bounty: 15,000,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate (The Yonkou)

Home Village/Ocean: Alabasta

Appearance: tall, thin, lanky, his hands arms legs feet and torso are wrapped in bandages, baggy purple shorts, surgical mask, dark blue head band, a belt across his chest for keeping the saws in, slicked back brown hair at neck length, a scar runing from the left side of his nose to the center of his forhead

History: almost nothing is know about Anjin only that he was one a great assassin for the kingdom of alabasta, lost his entire family somehow, and joined the crew during a large battle with a navy ship.

Personality: highly quotable sanity, can go from happy to violent in an instant, alcoholic

Ship: Island Destroyer! (A Massive Ship about 2-3 Times bigger than a Marine Battle Ship)

Ship Flag: Skull and Crossbones wheres the holes where the eyes are supposed to be be, are colored green. What looks to be blonde spiked hair hair is on top of the skull, and the whole thing looks to be surrounded by a yellow frozen-still aura(obviously cause its drawn).

Devil Fruit: The Bara Bara no mi (chop chop fruit)
type: Paramecia
effect: allows user to detach any part or parts of there body and move it threw the air

Special Abilities: very fast, light on his feet, incredibly skilled fighter with saws

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
-Buzz saw (detaches hand with a saw in it and has the hand spin rapidly)
-Giant buzz saw (detaches upper body and head with saws in the hands and spins upper body rapidly, launching the whole thing at an opponent)
-Sure hit buzz saw (stats out by lunching both hands with the “buzz saw” technique, the hands let go half way threw, the saws continue to fly towards the opponent like normal, the hands sneak up and grab opponents ankles, insuring a hit)
-Disassembly (entire body breaks up into small piece to avoid a hit)
-Save (send a hand out to grab on to something and then an attempt at reassembly pulls the rest of the body to that hand)
-Cannon (launches fist with brass knuckle at high speeds)
-Spy (detaches eye to watch his back or spy on things)

Weapons/Items: twin handsaws, brass knuckles

Goals: To Help Broly become King Of The Pirates!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Ajin ADOPPTED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ajin ADOPPTED!   Ajin ADOPPTED! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:43 am

Ok hes yours now, APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ajin ADOPPTED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ajin ADOPPTED!   Ajin ADOPPTED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ajin ADOPPTED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: