One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! Empty
PostSubject: Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!   Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:27 am

This character is adoptable, if you want her ask me here

Name: Dori N. Black

Bounty: None

Species: Human

Allegiance: Neutral

Home Village/Ocean:

Appearance:

History:

Personality:

Ship: None

Ship Flag: (BHA emblem) A shield with the initial BHA over it with the Belli symbol under the initials

Devil Fruit: the torikae torikae no mi (swap swap fruit)
Effect: allows the user to "swap" his/her or other peoples conditions with that inanimate objects, (meaning that what ever would normally effect one effects the other) for example if the user were touching an opponent and a candle at the same time, for even an instant they could "swap" them then light the candle, the victim would then start to melt instead of the candle, the victim would still be able to move and fight and if they damaged the user enough the conditions would swap back, they would be restored upon swapping back, although then victim can act freely when they are under this power they loose much of there ability, due to there condition’s, in this case a skill such as a devil fruit power has been transferred over to an inanimate object, they regain that upon switching back, being hit only undoes the last swap made, the switched objects/ people retain the properties of there counter part (if you had been swapped with cannon ball you would be hard as steel and heavy but your appearance would not change at all)
Type: Paramecia

Special Abilities: skilled painter and sculptor, knows two of the rokushiki

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): any move starting with “torikae no…” will be instantly canceled out if she gets damaged while doing them
-torikae no change: swaps staff with clay, the clay takes on the shape of the staff and by molding the clay she can change the shape of the staff
-torikae no harden: swaps an iron ball for the staff making it basically steel
-torikae no edit: swaps victim with the clay which takes on the victims shape and can be remolded to change the physical appearance of that person (this is painless and if something is removed it is still alive)\
-torikae no burn: swaps victim with the doll and lights it on fire, lighting the victim
-torikae no melt: swaps victim with a high powered candle and lights it
-torikae no human bomb: swaps victim with cherry bomb so that they explode
-torikae no power switch: touches two opponents and swaps them forceing them to use each others abilitys
-Soru (dash at very high speeds)
-Geppou (jump on or push off of air)

Weapons/Items: high power candles, cherry bombs, Iron balls (2 baseball sized ones), small wooden doll, lighter, modeling clay, wooden pole

Goals: keep anyone and everyone from being crowned the pirate king

Last edited by Admin-sama on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!   Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:29 am

i asume it isnt filled out completley so that other people have some creative controle on the character
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!   Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:31 am

why yes, yes it is!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!   Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:34 am

this would be cheap if you hadnt set the reasonable drawbacks although you should get the high powered candles aproved as a custom weapon.
Character Aproved!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!   Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:36 am

crap! I thought I did that! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!   Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:39 am

Oh and also get the fruit aproved
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!   Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:40 am

already did that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!   Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:09 am

Wow he's strong, Can I have him?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!   Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:56 am

she's a DF user though.....you have 3 already sorry
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!   Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:51 am

Can I Adopt?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!   Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:58 am

wow, your a new face, shure thing, just fill out the blank catigarys and your in!

(copy the char sheet if neccisary)

approval given!
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!   Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:44 am

Name: Dori N. Black

Bounty: 24,000,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Neutral

Home Village/Ocean: Whiskey Peak, Grandline

Appearance: Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! 40717

History: Dori grew up in an Island full of Anti-Pirate Bounty Hunters, being taught to despise all pirates by family and friends. That is what she did, throughout her life she hated all Pirates and dedicated her life to taking them all out and preventing a Pirate King from ever being crowned!

Personality: She is usually friendly and easy to get along with unless your a Pirate then her cruelty can know
no limits!

Ship: The Pirate Slayer

Ship Flag: (BHA emblem) A shield with the initial BHA over it with the Belli symbol under the initials

Devil Fruit: the torikae torikae no mi (swap swap fruit)
Effect: allows the user to "swap" his/her or other peoples conditions with that inanimate objects, (meaning that what ever would normally effect one effects the other) for example if the user were touching an opponent and a candle at the same time, for even an instant they could "swap" them then light the candle, the victim would then start to melt instead of the candle, the victim would still be able to move and fight and if they damaged the user enough the conditions would swap back, they would be restored upon swapping back, although then victim can act freely when they are under this power they loose much of there ability, due to there condition’s, in this case a skill such as a devil fruit power has been transferred over to an inanimate object, they regain that upon switching back, being hit only undoes the last swap made, the switched objects/ people retain the properties of there counter part (if you had been swapped with cannon ball you would be hard as steel and heavy but your appearance would not change at all)
Type: Paramecia

Special Abilities: skilled painter and sculptor, knows two of the rokushiki

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): any move starting with “torikae no…” will be instantly canceled out if she gets damaged while doing them
-torikae no change: swaps staff with clay, the clay takes on the shape of the staff and by molding the clay she can change the shape of the staff
-torikae no harden: swaps an iron ball for the staff making it basically steel
-torikae no edit: swaps victim with the clay which takes on the victims shape and can be remolded to change the physical appearance of that person (this is painless and if something is removed it is still alive)\
-torikae no burn: swaps victim with the doll and lights it on fire, lighting the victim
-torikae no melt: swaps victim with a high powered candle and lights it
-torikae no human bomb: swaps victim with cherry bomb so that they explode
-torikae no power switch: touches two opponents and swaps them forceing them to use each others abilitys
-Soru (dash at very high speeds)
-Geppou (jump on or push off of air)

Weapons/Items: high power candles, cherry bombs, Iron balls (2 baseball sized ones), small wooden doll, lighter, modeling clay, wooden pole

Goals: keep anyone and everyone from being crowned the pirate king
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!   Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:44 am

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!   Dori N. Black ADDOPTED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dori N. Black ADDOPTED!
Page 1 of 1