One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Weapon "System D."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Super Weapon "System D." Empty
PostSubject: Super Weapon "System D."   Super Weapon "System D." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:08 am

Weapon Name: Super weapon “System D.”
Weapon Description: this weapon is actualy six difrent weapons (five are in pairs) used together I WILL POST THEM! there called the D Arms, D. Eye and D. Shoes
Weapon history: developed for the oldest son of the Luna family as another one of there “super Weapons”
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Super Weapon "System D."   Super Weapon "System D." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:09 am

ill wait for you to post the seperate part descriptions before aproving
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Super Weapon "System D."   Super Weapon "System D." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:10 am

Weapon Name: D. Arms
Weapon Description: A highly versatile weapon centering around the arms with many different components, all of which are in pairs, vampire dial blades, D. gloves, sliding blades and buster guns
Weapon Special Abilities: combination attacks with all the different components and there mechanisms
Weapon history: another “super weapon” developed by the Luna family weapons dealers

Posted bellow
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Super Weapon "System D."   Super Weapon "System D." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:11 am

Weapon Name: D. Arms - “wrists” vampire dial blades
Weapon Description: when in there sheaths, they are rounded fat black discs, under the wrists, but with a simple flick, outward the real weapon springs forth, these are flatter blood dials with two very sharp spinning circular blades around them the dial itself is attached to a thin but VERY long and durable wire so that it is wielded something like a yoyo, the blades only spin when out of the sheath, they spin counter the other
Weapon Special Abilities: when the blades cut someone, the blood gets in-between the blades and into the dial, when the dials “remember” the victim’s blood they are oddly drawn to it and home in on that target, the wires themselves are very sensitive to movement on the wrists, with some simple practice on prejudging there movement based on that of the wrists they can be manipulated quite easily and swung around with deadly precision, and when the time comes they can be retracted incredibly quickly back into there sheaths
Weapon history: developed as a component for the D. Arms by the Luna family
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Super Weapon "System D."   Super Weapon "System D." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:11 am

Weapon Name: D. Arms - “forearms” Sliding Blades
Weapon Description: two long double sided blades one and a half times the length of the forearms which protrude from the top of the arms and are spring loaded to shoot out of there sheaths the blades are shaped like ====> that
Weapon Special Abilities: the blades can split apart like scissors and spin on a mechanism which lifts them to the side a bit
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Super Weapon "System D."   Super Weapon "System D." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:12 am

Weapon Name: D. Arms - “sidearms” Buster Guns
Weapon Description: these are single barrel guns which spring from the sides of the arms, and have three clips total, these are at the elbows and spinning into place when the last one is used up, these hold six rounds each, the rounds themselves are larger than normal bullets, but move a little slower, they are explosive as well
Weapon Special Abilities: shoots large explosive bullets
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Super Weapon "System D."   Super Weapon "System D." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:12 am

Weapon Name: D. Arms - “hands” D. Gloves
Weapon Description: tight fitting black gloves with metal fingertips, palms, and spiked knuckles
Weapon Special Abilities: the metal in the palms has been infused with tiny impact dial fragments from many different dials , so that the gloves work like revenge disks from having so many different impact disks in them, due to this fact they take damage very well
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Super Weapon "System D."   Super Weapon "System D." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:13 am

Weapon Name: D. Shoes
Weapon Description: ordinary looking black shoes with three white dials on the bottom and one on the heels along with steel toes and very specific treads carved into the bottom for increased speed and traction
Weapon Special Abilities: the dial trilogy on the bottom of the shoes can be activated by shifting the weight of the feet onto the front, back or center of the shoes, the front and back and heel dials are mini breath dials for added jump and a geppou like air jump, the center when the heel and back dials are activated simultaneously it creates a “jet skate” like move which can be used to dash forward in the air or move on the ground with increased speed, as well as land safely from very high distances, the center dials on the feet are different fro the left and right, the right is a mini “fire dial” which when used with the breath dials creates a large fireball from a kick, the right is a lighting dial which create a bolt of lightning from a kick, but can also be used to magnetize metal objects the shoes have been made of a unrealistically damage resistant material not to protect the feet but rather so that the D Shoes can use there mini dials safely
Weapon history: developed to be used with the D. Arms by the Luna family
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Super Weapon "System D."   Super Weapon "System D." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:13 am

Weapon Name: D. Eyes
Weapon Description: a green contact lens with a tiny wire passing to an ear piece which has a tiny antenna coming out of it
Weapon Special Abilities: the antenna acts as a small radar which is displayed on the lens this allows the user to judge where there opponent is relative to themselves and has a radios of a few feet in 360 degrees and the ear piece gives off a frequency when identifying a person, the stronger the louder
Weapon history: developed as a the final component to the super weapon called “system D” developed by the Luna family weapons dealers
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Super Weapon "System D."   Super Weapon "System D." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:14 am

please adress each wpn sepretly to avoid confusion
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Super Weapon "System D."   Super Weapon "System D." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:21 am

does every weapon go on one person? also you could make many a scouter refrence from the D eyes Very Happy
"Its Over 9000!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Super Weapon "System D."   Super Weapon "System D." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:24 am

yes all of "System D" goes on one user, but they cant have any other weapon, and they cant have a devil fruit with it either
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Super Weapon "System D."   Super Weapon "System D." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:26 am

i guess i aprove
Aproved!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Super Weapon "System D."   Super Weapon "System D." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:27 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Weapon "System D."   Super Weapon "System D." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Weapon "System D."
Page 1 of 1