One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most unreasonable character

Go down 
+4
Maxulus
keymaster
Captain Clearwater
Layman Iconoclast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Most unreasonable character - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most unreasonable character   Most unreasonable character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:45 pm

for me, Anubis can be defeated by water, so there are all sorts of weaknesses there and Nishki cant turn into hybrid form. Whats more, my characters are more towards the influence side of things. Hell most of the pirates under Anubis seem to be more physically powerful than him.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Most unreasonable character   Most unreasonable character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 pm

I think the reason my characters aren't super strong is the fact that they have personalities and worthwhile backstories. In short: they're plausibly PEOPLE, not robots.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Most unreasonable character   Most unreasonable character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:39 am

My character was uber with his weapon , which I decided to RP losing as it made the character uber from the begining and I did not have fun. I prefer RPing to make my characters stronger at the moment. After all , my Devil Fruit Weapon can get up to 3 modifications and I can modify it once more to make my char stronger...And now he is training on Rankyaku. I wanted to make him a Rokushiki user , but RPing that you train on the techniques is a lot better as I got the chance to think of new attacks except from the ordinary ones.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Most unreasonable character   Most unreasonable character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Concern was raised that the use of this sword along with the flexibility of being an eelwoman, would be cheap. Do you think so?
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Most unreasonable character   Most unreasonable character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:40 am

It's a powerful sword, and in the hands of someone with the semi-auto dodge of an eel-woman, then it would be truly deadly.
However, I can think of a host of fruits and abilities that would EASILY defeat it. Pretty much any logia, or any fruit that can make an attack over an area (un-dodgable)
Fruits that are uncutable.
And alot of rokushiki users who use soru would give her a run (slither?) for her money. You can't cut what you can't hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most unreasonable character   Most unreasonable character - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most unreasonable character
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2