One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crew Battle Royale

Go down 
+4
Redmerv
Layman Iconoclast
Wander
nikz200
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:04 am

I am in the process about possibly making the site more challenging and fun for all, so i am in the middle of it. I have come up with a new concept known as crew battle royale, where 5 members of each crew will battle against each other in seperate matches, which will be judged by an outsider. Here is how the format goes

First would be a 1 v 1 battle between two random crew members from each crew excluding the captain and first mate.

Second will be a team battle of 2 v 2 consisting of any crew member excluding the participants of battle 1 and the captains and first mates of each crew.

third will be the first mates battle which is 1 v 1

and finally the captains battle which is 1 v 1

Best of 5 wins the series, if it is double knock out, then we can have a ful elimination style 5 v 5 battle to decide it.

winner of the crew battle royals move up the crew rankings which will be updated,

Of course we can have admins or mods who are not involved in the battles to be judges, or in fact any player can be a judge as long as they are not in the crew battle royale

The 5 crew members can consist of your characters which have been apporved . NPC's are not allowed, and the only NPC's allowed here, do not have devil fruits or abilities, they would be old fashioned minions with swords and pistols, and this is in case you cannot fill up the sheet.

Each captain of the crew will organize the line up for the first three , but cannot change the first mates battle and the captains battle.

Grounds to lose would be
1) a clear hit which is not countered properly and sensibly.
2) lack of response by 24 hours from the last post, for 2 v 2 its the same if one member does not respond.
3)god modding or auto dodging
4) not abiding by the sites rules

I need a volunteer crew , to test this out first, if it goes smoothly i will intorduce the crew rankings and then we will see how it all goes,

naturally to say, new crews start at the bottom of the rankings with 0 points, every win earns you 3 points.

After testing the smoothness of this ranking , we can intorduce quirks for the group leaders

But first the testing stage, which crew will like to test this out?
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:12 am

Kinda like a Davy Back fight?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:23 am

we have those on the site, no Niki wanted a different formula
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
nikz200

nikz200

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:39 am

yes, this one is different, so any volunteer crews to test it out?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:43 am

oh, also, this is way different to a davy back fight, this one involves fighting, like combat, not contests
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 am

Ahh i see i see, i thought davy backs were something diff lol, been a while since i read those chapters.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:27 am

well the grandline youngsters would be up for it but since intents is inactive and one of our members hasnt be on for a while we only got 3 active members
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:40 am

if you would like you can use a NPc character who is a regular minion pirate?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:47 pm

That would be a nice helper for those who as *almost* to the five member mark.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:08 pm

that would help, so only if that guy whoms name i keep forgetting does return we can have the battle but intents was our first mate, well we ill replace him
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:10 pm

so is the crew ready merv? my crew is ready
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:56 pm

I Need to ask gore fish and gael if there ready but that will be 3 members how many members do you got?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 pm

I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:08 pm

i got five, remember you can only use minion npcs or your own characters who are on the same crew if you dont have enough
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:56 am

Well if its for a "test drive" you can count me in.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:11 am

ok sweet, hmm, my crew is ready, all five members, now whose other crew wnats to face them?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:20 am

Let me ask one thing, of course, the battles that will take place have nothing to do with the storyline right ? So any death here has nothing to do with the storyline. Correct ?
I am in but ... I guess I cant use Tiberius against you lol (unless if we "switch" and he fights with Zanbian xD)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:25 am

no you can use Tiberius against me, that is fine, i will fight fairly as i think many others would, and yes, it has no effect on the story what so ever, no matterr what happens. Im guessing your using Black Cross right? Then i will use Anubis crew
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:34 am

I got al five red, can you come up with 5?
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:35 am

we got 3 active and 2 unactives
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:37 am

So you say I can rp Tiberius ?

1. Sabres
2. Ginji & Tiberius / Suigo (depents if I can rp Tiberius or not)
3. Dude
4. well .. Wally lol
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:40 am

ok firstly, i dislike unactives, lol

secondly, the2nd to last fight is first mate battle, so the first mate must battle, and i have said before, if you have a character on another crew facing your other character or your crew you made, it is still ok to play, because i know we wont cheat for something like this, we wanna have fun. If it ends by the thrid battle then its over. 3 wins in a row means auto victory, but two wins and two loses means sudden death melee between all five members
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:42 am

Also Red, would you mind judging?

Here is my crews line up

1. Ryan
2. Zanbian and Max
3. Satoshi
4. Anubis
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:10 am

3 would be janus
4 would be me

2 could be npcs or gorefish and a npc

1 would be a npc or gorefish
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:13 am

Why do I get an "Or"? Of course Guri's fighting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crew Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Battle Royale   Crew Battle Royale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crew Battle Royale
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next