One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bolt Gun (weapmon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathcloud

Deathcloud

Bolt Gun (weapmon) Empty
PostSubject: Bolt Gun (weapmon)   Bolt Gun (weapmon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:14 am

weapon name: Bolt Gun
description: It is a medium sized cross-bow which is made by a very good wood with a metal plating. The metal plating is quite sharp so when enemys come close to me I use the slight blade at the end of the crossbow to push them back. It is very easy to reload and is mainly directed to subtlety. It has a dial on the handle of the crossbow from 0-6. When it is on 0 it fires regular dials. However as I turn the dials up the string for the crossbow moves back and require different bolts to fire. So as the dials go up, the bolts have a harder impact but travel slower. When I use a number 6 shot, it causes MAJOR damage however the crossbolt itself, breaks.
weapon special abilities: Dial 1 - These bolts hit harder then normal shots however travel slightly slower. It takes longer to slot it. There is a large amount of ammunition of this type.
Dial 2 - These bolts hit harder then dial 1 and are slightly bigger but go slower. It takes longer to slot it. There is a large amount of ammunition of this type.
Dial 3 - These bolts hit harder then dial 2 and are slightly bigger but go slower. It takes longer to slot it. There are only 50 bolts you can use in one battle with this dial.
Dial 4 - These bolts do major damage and have a slight explosion, almost like a bomb. It takes quite some time to slot the bolt in. There are only 15 bolts you can use in one battle with this dial.
Dial 5 - These bolts are like a missile. They make quite a big explosion. It takes a long time and strength to slot the bolt in. There are only 3 bolts you can use in one battle with this dial.
Dial 6 - This bolt is like 3 dial 5 bolts put together shot at the same time. It takes a long time and all the users strength to slot the bolt in. There is only one bolt you can use with this dial because when used, the crossbow breaks.

Last edited by Deathcloud on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Bolt Gun (weapmon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolt Gun (weapmon)   Bolt Gun (weapmon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:27 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Deathcloud

Deathcloud

Bolt Gun (weapmon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolt Gun (weapmon)   Bolt Gun (weapmon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:47 am

tyvm
Back to top Go down
Deathcloud

Deathcloud

Bolt Gun (weapmon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolt Gun (weapmon)   Bolt Gun (weapmon) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:17 pm

Sorry was on holiday. Made some modifications plz look and see if its ok.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Bolt Gun (weapmon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolt Gun (weapmon)   Bolt Gun (weapmon) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Hm... By moving the string back, you increase the tension, and actually increase the distance and speed. However, yes, it would break more easily at higher levels.
Back to top Go down
Deathcloud

Deathcloud

Bolt Gun (weapmon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolt Gun (weapmon)   Bolt Gun (weapmon) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:19 am

True but the increased speed is counter acted by the weight of the bolt.
Plus, it takes longer to slot in and a lot more strength so the time between actually loading the crossbow and firing.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Bolt Gun (weapmon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolt Gun (weapmon)   Bolt Gun (weapmon) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:14 am

Well, it all seem to check out. Sorry about my delay. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bolt Gun (weapmon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolt Gun (weapmon)   Bolt Gun (weapmon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bolt Gun (weapmon)
Page 1 of 1