One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bon Bon Fruit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bon Bon Fruit  Empty
PostSubject: Bon Bon Fruit    Bon Bon Fruit  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:07 am

Name in Japanese (translation): 饴玉饴玉の実 (Yiyu Yiyu no Mi)

Type: Paramecia

Capabilities: The user gains the ability to generate and control any substance that is made primarily of Sugar, such as Candy. The user can literally generate any form of candy from their body and mold it into any shape desireable and at any size (If the user can generate that much). The density of the candy that can be made can range from Liquid to Solid, and anything inbetween. The user can even control how soft or hard any substance is. It can range as hard as metal or as soft as weightless fluff.
Other then the user, anyone that comes in contact with the generated candy can easily get stuck to it very badly, making it a serious chore to get free from it's sticky hold. The user can even generate the candy within their body. The candy generated can withstand high levels of heat, up to 500 degrees (F.) at any density. How and what it can be used for exactly is entirely dependent on the user and their overall imagination.

Other(s): With all of it's capabilities, it is one of the few Paramecia fruits that can be confused as a Logia. This devil fruit also gives off a few odd traits, such as completely replacing the stench of normal body odor with a strong sugary scent and the sweat of a person literally becoming 'sugar water'. Ironically, even though the candy can withstand great heat, anything above the limit of what it can handle can cause it perish, making it useless. Also, overusing the devil fruit can cause a shortage in the user's blood sugar level, costing them energy. However, this weakness is not felt unless it's used to generate a constant flow of candy or relying on it's ability too much for extended periods of time. Other then that, it has no other outstanding weaknesses other then the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Bon Bon Fruit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Bon Fruit    Bon Bon Fruit  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:01 am

this fruit was used in a one piece movie before, its weakness is flour, so since its cannon i guess APPROVED by the way you can turn into your element with this fruit and it is a logia
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Bon Bon Fruit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Bon Fruit    Bon Bon Fruit  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:27 pm

You may NOT turn into your fruit... remember, Nikz?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Bon Bon Fruit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Bon Fruit    Bon Bon Fruit  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
nikz200

nikz200

Bon Bon Fruit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Bon Fruit    Bon Bon Fruit  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:03 am

Whoops typo,my bad
Back to top Go down

Bon Bon Fruit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Bon Fruit    Bon Bon Fruit  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:29 pm

I really shoul keep track of the fruits used in movies. I was looking through the "Canon" fruit list and saw nothing about candy. I guess I'll use the Ame Ame no Mi then, since the rules say I can use fruits that have appeared. I apologize for this ><;
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Bon Bon Fruit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Bon Fruit    Bon Bon Fruit  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:36 pm

never a problem trust me, its all good, we are always wanting to help you enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bon Bon Fruit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Bon Fruit    Bon Bon Fruit  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bon Bon Fruit
Page 1 of 1