One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think. Empty
PostSubject: Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think.   Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Name: Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura

Bounty: Only if you are a pirate, keep it realistic(Minimum of 50 Belli- Maximum 30,000,000 Belli anymore and you will need permission)

Species: Human

Allegiance: Navy/Marine.

Home Village/Ocean: North

Appearance:Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think. -anime10

History:Keitaro was born into a famliy of navy cook. As such it was natrule that his parents taught him how to cook at a young age. At eight he was already cooking complicated meals such as Bouillabaisse and a few others. His father was dismissed from the navy under orders keitaro father how ever, Still wanted to cook. So his father opend up a restruant in Fuusha Village known as 'Nakamura restruant/Bar' keitaro being thirteen at the time didn't work at night time due to the bar being open and he him self cooking and waiting the tables. He soon how ever had less time as he took an intrest into fighting, And a certin kind of martial arts known as karate. He practiced it up untill he was six teen which is when he started to cook once more. His parents died a month after he came back leaveing him the restraunt to run day and night. But he like most of his famliy took an intrest in the navy. He is now eight-teen and getting ready to apply to the navy. While training for the navy [becvause even though your a cook you might have to fight still] he learned of a fighting style by the name of Geppou which allowed him to jump through the air. He trained for another year on this and finally made it into the navy at 19.

Personality:Keitaro is a laid back person, a very laid back person. He enjoys just hanging out with his friends but also loves to fight. He enjoys a challenge and never backs down from a fight, he thinks that all who try to avoid a fight are cowards. He likes to hang out on the sea and loves to steal, he is a nice person, but he is a tad bit greedy when it comes to gold and things that he wants. He also loves to do martial arts and meditate to clear his mind, he perfers the Eastern World's way of doing things. He allso loves to cook and train as well. Saying that 'most cooks are either fat or thin why dose it seem i'm the only toned one?'.

Ship: name of ship

Ship Flag: describe

Devil Fruit: Limited to only three devil fruit users per person
type: (only if you have a devil fruit)
effect: (only if you have a devil fruit)

Special Abilities: Karate i think would go here. Geppou, Santōryū

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

Weapons/Items: take what you want from the approved weapons list but custom weapons must be registered and approved

Goals: Be a navy cook.

Last edited by Kenjiro on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:36 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think.   Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:00 am

Expand on Personality and history a bit more, a line or two for each, and specify which aspects of rokushiki you have, because kami e and rokougan is not allowed yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think.   Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Done Razz
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think.   Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:14 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think.   Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:27 am

I have made edits can some one re check this?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think.   Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:31 am

so this is like a brand new character...... ok then why not? but im not sure about the zoro techs you are using......... let me check on something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think.   Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:36 am

Meh i removed them.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think.   Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:45 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think.   Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keitaro "Kei" Nakamura Done i think.
Page 1 of 1