One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef) Empty
PostSubject: Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef)   Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:00 am

Name: Nagi

Bounty: 80 Belli

Species: Human

Allegiance: The Matchlock Vigilantes

Home Village/Ocean: Water 7 Grandline

Appearance: on the short side, thin, unnaturaly cute, very very long messy black hair, big (but useless) eyes, light looking baggy shirt with some paches and very long sleves which cover the hands and then some, comon looking hemp pants, and no shoes

History: Nagi, has no memory of her parents, and her earliest memory is of her living in an orphanage with her brother, when her sight went, she lived there for some time, until she was 7 when there town was attacked by pirates, as the navy was fighting them a stray cannon shot, from who it didn’t matter destroyed the orphanage they lived in and killed her brother. From then on she lived on the streets and suffered all the hardship and abuse that went with it, usually begging and stealing to survive, during that period of her history she developed all of her fighting techniques “to survive” very few people actually believe that such an extensive roster of advanced techniques was only for self defense, but she’ll deny any other explanation, she eventually ended up in the black market district and sat next to many illegal auctions. In one of these she overheard heard that a devil fruit was up next to be sold, but that they had no idea what it was, out of hunger and hope that it would cure her blindness, snatching up the closest item to the fruit she could find (assassin’s scythe) and escaped with the devil fruit that she then ate, it wasn’t till much later when she had mastered the fruit and scythe, that they caught up to her, she was bound in seastone and was about to be shipped off to be sold as a slave when Sano’s crew intervened. She recently learned of an operation that would cure her blindness

Personality: Nagi is a very optimistic and energetic person, often glomphing and hugging people she has no affection for, (this may be due to the fact that she was once so lonely and miserable). Nagi tends to act childish and playful when board or happy, often speaking in the third person addressing herself as “Nagi-chan” in fact she addresses all people rather poorly, almost always as “-nii” or “-chan” only in extreme cases dose she break this rule, she dose address Sano as “Sano-kun” most likely because he is her captain and therefore should have a higher form of address, she is able to tell a lot about a person from listening to there heartbeat and breathing. Other than Sano, she is the only person to befriend the “Hayato” and communicate with it. In a fight, she becomes the exact opposite of her normal self, and becomes a psycho when she’s in over her head

Ship: Freedom

Ship Flag: A half white, half black flag with a black gun over the white and vice versa, the guns are pointed at each other

Devil Fruit: Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit)
type: Paramecia
effect: “Activation” , allows the user to “activate” things by pure thought, making them do what they were intended, and able to do. For example, from any distance the user would be able to make a loaded gun go off, this dose not mean they would have any influence on where the gun is or what it is pointed at. Another example is making seeds sprout, but not grow in to full trees, and not controlling the plants themselves, just making the seeds sprout, or eggs hatch. While the ability to make things happen dose seem incredible it dose have many strict limitations, the “activation” only applies to things that what is being activated is meant to do, even though a tree is flammable the user wouldn’t be able to set it on fire because trees aren’t meant to do so. If the user were to make spider eggs hatch, the user would have no control over the resulting baby spiders, this means that the power of “activation” has no effect on living things, an egg is meant to hatch so it dose when activated, but living things aren’t meant to do anything, much in that same way the user can’t activate death. If an object is in a precarious position it can not be pushed over with activation even thou it may have been meant to fall. The user can’t activate biological processes like ageing or sleeping because those things are intangible. The user can activate any tangible thing or group of things that they are aware of and mentally concentrating on, this includes but is not limited to these examples, light switches (turn it on and off), explosives (make it go boom without lighting it), loaded fire arms (make them fire only), doors (only opening and shutting) this can also be used on a friends attacks, making them more powerful or for strategic reasons, for example, if I launched a fire ball at an opponent you could activate the fire and make it burn more severally and faster, but only if I knew about the attack before hand, knew what it was and saw you using it.

Special Abilities: Blind, superhuman hearing, touch, smell, and taste. She has perfected a Scythe style tailor made for the blind

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
1-“Sight”: uses a combination of her heightened senses and using the scythe like a cain to perceive movement and her surroundings, she has gotten exceptionally good at it to point where she can tell what direction a person is jumping in by the vibrations the jump gives of and “see” where her opponent is by the sound of there breathing and heartbeat, it is not nearly as good as real vision or echolocation but it is 360 degrees
2-Blind man’s Scythe style: Nagi’s main fighting style, it involves swinging the scythe wildly in all directions and carefully adapting to vibrations in the scythe when it hits something in order to tell what it is, as well as decisive twists and trust for defence
3-Tetki: makes the body hard as steel, can’t move when using
3-Kamaitachi: a technique involving one, or a series of incredibly swift and rapid slashes with the scythe, the speed of the slash creates a rushing gale of air, this is similar to the 60 pound cannon and can easily rival the rankyaku
4-Hidden explosion: “activates” dynamite when it’s fuse is not lit, opponents think they have nothing to fear…
5-Rocket bomb: activates the fuse on dynamite as she throws it, then activates the fire on the fuse sending the dynamite flying at a target like a rocket
6-Fast lane to recovery: “activates” the multipurpose medical serum in her body, speeding up the regeneration process dramatically only after it has started to take effect, she is only able to do this because the serum has already gone down and is already doing what its meant to do, this just speeds it up
7-Te-awase: measures peoples power in Douriki, but she uses it to locate people based on there power levels (for example, the 230 guy is this way), another attempt at a substitute for sight
8-Kamaitachi setsudanki: by spinning the scythe rapidly and moving it from side to side she creates many small Kamaitachis that envelope an aria, similar to the rankyaku ran but less powerful
9-Spining Scythe shield: Spins the scythe so rapidly that anything that hits it is cut to ribbons and flies outward like …… hitting the fan
10-Kamaitachi senpuu: this technique starts by slashing, jumping and spinning wildly, then becomes a series of massive air slashes in all directions out at the same time
11-Wave of activation: instead of concentrating on one thing on a person, Nagi takes advantage of her blindness and sends an invisible “wave” of concentration out over a person, making everything on them activate, explosives and fire arms go off, weapons are unsheathed and fall to the ground, buttons, zippers, shoe laces become undone, ect. The wave can also be applied to ships and buildings for bigger results
((she is taking echolocation lessons from Hayato))

Weapons/Items: Assassin’s Scythe, Dynamite, and 1 bottle of Multipurpose medical serum

Goals: Get that operation to fix her eyes, and help Sano realize his goals

Last edited by Admin-sama on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef)   Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:07 am

APPROVED

And I like her vibe! cheers
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef)   Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:08 am

LOLkats! I will makeshure to include a phisical disc. later Razz
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef)   Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:11 am

I trust you, plus it is kinda late so who can blame you for being lazy?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef)   Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:13 am

<(^_^)> I'm a happy kirby then!
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef)   Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:15 am

No Kirby! Evil or Very Mad
Yes Pikachu! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef)   Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:19 am

^ ^
( > <)
1 U 1

PICACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef)   Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:21 am

lol that's pretty good actually

(V)
(n.n)
((")(")

BUNNY! albino
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef)   Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:04 am

I finaly included a diskription
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef)   Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:06 am

usless eyes? lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef)   Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:09 am

she is blind, from an erly age, here cornias solid (cateracks)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef)   Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:11 am

i know but it was funny
big (but useless) eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef)   Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nagi (no last name, no relation to chef)
Page 1 of 1