One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.

Go down 
+4
TheBlackLuffy
9thKing
GoreFish
nikz200
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Empty
PostSubject: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Ok guys as you know this sight is now AU, (alternate universe) however i want to just say, that doesnt mean we are all going crazy. We dont want to lose the integrity of the original One piece ranks and positions. One thing is confirmed, ONE PIECE is out of bounds for anyone. However yonkou , cp9, admirals, and so on, are now open. For these characters however, i am in the middle of trying to negotiate that these chracters must be earned through rp. This rank can only be earned during rp, and also there will only be 4 yonkou. As for the admirals, im am trying to limit it to only 3 admirals and 1 fleet admiral, these characters must also be earned through rp. As for cp9, there is no real restriction except, be sensible. This is all an idea in my head, i want to hear your thoughts and reactions,
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Sounds reasonable to me, I was a little afraid that everyone would flood us with oh-so-awesome characters.
So, yeah. I'm with you on this one.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:34 pm

yea i agree maybe yall should make a list of the cp9 the 3 admirals fleet admiral and the yonkou and update it every time someone gets the spot
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:44 pm

I can Do that...I'll do that now Smile
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:50 pm

I dont recall authorizing this
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
KnightnGail

KnightnGail

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:12 pm

I'm confused what's a CP9 and a Yonkou?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:15 pm

things from the show
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
KnightnGail

KnightnGail

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:00 pm

good enough for me I'm sure ill read it eventually
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:16 am

Guys, its not official, i want feedback thats all, its all admin samas call, sheesh, no one is implementing this, i just want to see what you guys think about it
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:43 pm

I think that it would be great as an idea man, as long as we actually manage to be reasonable, instead of "Oh-my-God-I-made-an-admiral-outta-nowhere!" xD
And that gives my character a point for development, some day lol
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:04 pm

exactly, i knew you would be on board Shadow, good to have you back, were you ever gone?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:52 pm

Some exam stuff, a lot of going out with friends lol, and being away for some athletic events I had to take .. oh and a trip, thats about it .. xD
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:28 pm

I think we should have a Test Area..
We make a test area and put like..idk..

Application for Admiral

Application for Fleet

Application for Yonuko

And what ever position you want to apply for...you post an RP in that area...It has to be 2 to 3 post..

1st post: Your character Talking, Serious, Speech, anything that involves excessive talking...

2nd Post: Your character in battle, VS more then one opponent.
Mainly how they handle them self and if they fight fair..

3rd post: A brief description on why you think your character should become what ever rank your applying for..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:26 am

Black Luffy i have already done all that
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:32 am

Oh, Alright...just trying to be helpful..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:41 am

Its appreciated , but leave it to the admins and mods black luffy, i do like the support, i already posted it in the crews thread
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:26 am

Can I has hug? Very Happy

=holds arms open=

o.o
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 am

Ok , why not?

=hugs blackluffy=

there feel better?
lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:02 pm

As this idea seems to have been approved, their should be a limitation on it. No one should be able to have more than 1 of these power positions (Yonkou, Admiral, maybe even Shichibukai) because they are going to be stronger than the average character.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Yes, earning them through rp just seems so much better cuz EVERYONE'S first character they usually try to make the most "epic" character. Plus I agree with Sarcasm, more than one character in any of them would be unfair to everyone else.

This seems like a good call. What do you say, admin-sama? Good idea, right? >w>
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Yes i agree with you major, your right, i am at the moment in need of help to think of more conditions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.   My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My slight announcement, more like a suggestion mixed with a restriction sort of thing.
Page 1 of 1