One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shiofuki Aki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Shiofuki Aki Empty
PostSubject: Shiofuki Aki   Shiofuki Aki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:14 am

Name: Shiofuki Aki

Bounty: 150,111 Belli

Species: Human

Back-up Doctor / Shipwright / Inventor

Allegiance:
Matchlock Vigilantes

Home Village/Ocean: Mirror Ball Island, East Blue

Appearance: Too lazy for a big description so here's a picture...
Shiofuki Aki 511642

History: Aki was born and raised on a little island known as Mirror Ball Island which may attribute to his strong liking for music all throughout his life. His parents were normal people and everyone around him was normal, except for him. He always found himself inside trying to tinker with things and build new things out of the parts of things around the house that he took apart. He also spent time studying things like human anatomy, medicine, carpentry, and engineering. In school he was at the top of his class but he never saw himself going anywhere if he followed the path he was going on. He knew that navy members would sometimes come and drink at the bar so when a high ranking navy official came to the tavern in town he had an idea. By bribing the navy official all night with beer and money he was able to get some navy secrets out of the man. The man told him of the process of fusing a devil fruit's power into an object and explained some of the incomplete theories about it. Aki made sure to get the man drunk enough so he wouldn't remember anything about him or what they talked about the next day. Two days later he set out from his island to try and complete the theories the navy man talked about, ironically, it was a week after his sixteenth birthday. He sailed around the East Blue searching for any information he could get on the process and even found a good weapon for testing but there were two things he was missing, a sophisticated laboratory and a devil fruit. He found his devil fruit soon enough by age seventeen by out smarting a small-time pirate crew that got lucky and found a devil fruit. He challenged the captain to a game of smarts and won, the prize was of course the devil fruit, which the crew was actually honorable about handing over. Next he was able to find the perfect navy base. It was a small outpost with little security and a sufficient lab. He was able to sneak in due to the incompetence of most of the guards and once in the lab he quickly began his work. Soon enough though the guards caught on but using his already extensive knowledge and the resources at his disposal he was able to finally fuse a devil fruit with a weapon, which he used to defeat the small amount of navy soldiers and break out, which started his criminal career with a bang.

Personality: Aki is obviously an "independent" person. He prefers solitude to work and think and often doesn't care about other people's feelings. The only reason he would directly help someone is if he thought it would lead to something interesting or to test something out. However, he's not a mean person, he's actually never mean but he's not really nice either and people do tend to think of him as a jerk. You could describe him as creepy though, as he always seems to snickering to himself and always seems to be in his own little world. Another notable aspect would be his strong belief in "vibes" or "grooves". He claims that everyone emits their own "vibe" and someone's "vibe" shows their true self and that only he can see these "vibes" that he knows of. Also, when it comes to doctoring, he sees people more as an invention, something to test on. Therefore he looks at patients mostly as test subjects and although his treatment can be unorthodox or even a little cruel, it does usually end in a positive result.

Ship: Freedom

Ship Flag: A half white, half black flag with a black gun over the white and vice versa, the guns are pointed at each other.

Devil Fruit: None

Special Abilities: Genius-like intelligence, Amazing creativity

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
-Reko-Donomizo! or Hibiki! (A shout used to make the weapon respond to him or turn on)
-Grow! (Makes the weapon grow up one form, ie: pistol to shotgun)

Weapons/Items: Reko-Donomizo (Hibiki)

Goals: To be the world's greatest genius and invent the greatest technologies in the world.

Last edited by Captian Corkscrew on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Shiofuki Aki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiofuki Aki   Shiofuki Aki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:17 am

pirfictly reasnable,

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Shiofuki Aki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiofuki Aki   Shiofuki Aki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:19 am

Great! Now to just find a crew that wants me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Shiofuki Aki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiofuki Aki   Shiofuki Aki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:29 am

there will be a new one soon Smile

he reminds me of da' stein in a way (which is funny because sano is so much like death the kid)
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Shiofuki Aki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiofuki Aki   Shiofuki Aki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:43 am

Except Aki is way more hip and has more rhythm than Stein could ever have! Yeah! Feel the groove, baby!

Shocked

Sorry, I was wrapped up in Aki's disco side for a second.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Shiofuki Aki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiofuki Aki   Shiofuki Aki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:44 am

... it happens, I guss Razz Suspect
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Shiofuki Aki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiofuki Aki   Shiofuki Aki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:46 am

So, are you going to make a new crew then?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Shiofuki Aki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiofuki Aki   Shiofuki Aki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:47 am

I sent you a message about it
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Shiofuki Aki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiofuki Aki   Shiofuki Aki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:49 am

I see that now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiofuki Aki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiofuki Aki   Shiofuki Aki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiofuki Aki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: