One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)   Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:03 pm

Name: Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)

Nickname: "God Of War"

Bounty: 0

Race: Human

Allegiance: Navy/Marine

Home Village/Ocean: Marie Joia, Grandline.

Appearance Picture: Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Raizen8

Appearance: Very Tall (6'9"), Weight: 2,000,000,000 Pounds(1,000,000 Tons). Very Muscular, No Shirt. Long Silver Hair. White Pants with Yellow Belt. He also has a yellow headband.
History: Raizen was invincible in the art of combat and was always picking fights with people. One day he decided to stop wasting his talents and joined the Navy and climbing his way to the top, finally becoming a Marine Admiral. He was extraordinarily talented at fighting and hasn't lost a single match to date. He always hoped to find his equal someday.

Personality: Raizen is the Supreme Master of Combat in every possible aspect. He loves to fight and he loves a challenge. Though with his level of skill a worthy foe is hard to find. He lives for fighting with strong opponents.

Ship: A Marine Admiral Flag Ship (Though he doesn't really need a ship with his strength so immense, he can jump from Island to Island)

Ship Flag: Marine White Seagull.

Special Abilities:

SuperHuman Strength: Off The Charts!!!, Raizen's Strength is far too great to be measured!

SuperHuman Reflexes: Raizen is so fast that he can dodge a faster than light attack at point-blank range!

SuperHuman Speed: Raizen can move so fast that he break the Time Barrier 10 Times!!!

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

1) Jigentou - Raizen is so strong and fast that he can use an ordinary cutlass to cut through Dimensions!!!
2)Island Jump - Raizen can jump such great distances that he is able to jump from one Island to another even if they are seperated by hundreds of miles!
3)Fissure - By stamping his foot, Raizen can split the ground. This causes the ground around the opponent collapse and the opponent to fall into a HUGE bottomless hole.
4)Mountain Buster - Raizen Lifts Two COLOSSAL mountains weighing millions of tons, one in each hand, and crushes the opponent between them.
5)Island Buster - Raizen can totally annihalate even the largest of Islands with one punch to the ground.
6)Ocean Buster - Raizen jumps insanely high into the air and then with a combination of his weight, gravity, and his strength he creates an shockwave of unimaginable magnitude upon impact. This causes a Massive Tidal Wave or Tsunami several miles in elevation to engulf everything for hundreds of miles!
7)Time Control - Raizen can move so fast that he can stop time, go back in time or forward in time. Or just slow time down.
8)Instant Transmission - Raizen is so fast that he can practically teleport from place to place.
9)Arctic Breath - By simply blowing he can stop fires and freeze objects such as water. Also he can blow away clouds.
10)Seawalk - Raizen can run so fast that he run on water without sinking.

Weapons/Items: Standard Marine Cutlass

Goals: To Find someone strong enough to allow Raizen to go all-out and unleash his full power!

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)   Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:06 pm

um... im sorry but i cannot aprove this, he weighs 1,000,000 tons yet hes super fast, he can use an ordinary sword to cut thru dimensions! and thats not all i have a problem with, look tone him down alot or no one on this site has even the slightest dream of beating him.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)   Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:10 pm

oh wait hes an NPC i didnt notice, well i guess hes not going to be fighting anyone, so whatever. sorry Neutral
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)   Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:16 pm

So is he approved?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)   Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:20 pm

hmmmm no one has to fight him so for now
aproved! but keep in mind im able to take back an aprovel.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)   Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:21 pm

now if only another admin will log on to aprove my character
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)   Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:25 pm

Can you check out my Broly character? Who is still unapproved?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)   Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:27 pm

i supose but if hes not aproved by now then Admin-sama must still have a problem with him
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)   Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:50 pm

hahahahahahha his name is raizon, dryed grape Razz elephant
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)   Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:53 pm

Actually the name Raizen in Japanese means 'God of War' or 'Zen of Thunder'
He is not a raisin which you are thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)   Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:55 pm

k whatever dried grape
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: what Admin-sama has to say   Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:00 pm

normaly I would approve any NPC instantly no mater how powerfull but I have a couple issues with this guy

one- there are no demons in one piece... right?

two- I made an admiral to tell people that they could make navy chars, and he is not even meant to have lines, how would you use him if I say.... killed a world noble?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)   Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:29 pm

1)Fixed

2)The person who kills the noble can roleplay a situation where they come face to face with the admiral, who causes alot of destruction to the environment and nearly succeeds in capturing you, but you manage a great escape in a very entertaining and well written roleplay. So basically any player can use him in their own roleplay, however they need to be responsible and follow restrictions such as they can't kill him, or make him give them his position of Admiral to them, or have them attack someone else's character without their permission,etc. Also the person in question who is making that roleplay must not say that he defeated Raizen without a plausible roleplay, since defeating him(which is not really even necessary at all unless someone really wants to try to do it) is no walk-in-the-park. He is too strong to be overpowered and too fast to be speedblitzed, so it would have to be a creative way.

3)P.S. If a World Noble is injured/killed/or messed with, Then one of the admirals needs to come and arrest the perpetrator by WG law.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)   Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marine Admiral Raizen (NPC)
Page 1 of 1