One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riko Hawkins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

Riko Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Riko Hawkins   Riko Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Name: Riko Hawkins „Summerbreeze“

Bounty: 25 000 000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Rebel

Home Village/Ocean: South Blue

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History:
The island he lived on was an island of rebels and all his family members were rebels, too. At that time, he didn`t understant what his parents were doing there. And he also didn`t know why his family members were doing what they did. Naturally, often he heard his parents talking abaut „the great revolution“ but he never thought about what would happen when the marine soldiers would come to their island. His parents were (as they were often) on sea again and his older brother Alex had to take care of him. The only problem with that was that his brother didn`t take good care of him. Their parents had many valuable things in their room and besides gold and such things they had also a devil fruit. The rest you can imagine I think ...(Hungry little Riko comes into the room of his parents finds a funny fruit, eats it, and suddenly his body starts to feel wierd....)
His brother came into the room and saw how Rikos arm disappeared. He looked at the shelf and searched desperately for something, then looked at Riko again and shouted at him: „ Riko did you eat a crazy looking fruit?!!!“
Riko: „ WHATS UP WITH ME??!!“ Alex: „YOU F******* IDIOT!!! YOU ATE THE KAZE KAZE FRUIT!!“ And so he got his devil powers...
2 months passed since Riko ate the Kaze Kaze Fruit and their parents still didn`t come back. Riko was fishing, as he saw something big at the horizon.
5 min. later he recognized, that the big thing was a marine ship. Within the 2 months his brother had told him what was going going on with the marine, pirates and rebels.
By now, the marine ship came to the bank of the island. He saw the marine soldiers shooting at him, so he hid behind something. When Riko opened his eyes again, he noticed, that he was unhurt. He looked at the thing he was hiding behind and saw that the thing was his brother Alex. Alex passed out, and landed close to Riko. The last thing he told him was to run away. Riko survived the attack, but he never forgot the day his brother died.

Personality:He is not thed type of person who takes orders from anyone.
That means when someone asks him for help and that person is`n`t a friend of him then he will ask: "Why I shoud take orders from YOU ha?!"
He wouldn`t be the person who is sitting with ar rifle on a house and waits that on the house on the opposide someone leaves the house. I think he would be the person, who thinks it would be to boring there and so he takes the frontdoor, couse then theres more action.

Ship: He have`s a sail boat and thanks to his powers he can sail as fast as he want. The name of the boat is Alex

Ship Flag: None

Devil Fruit: Kaze Kaze Fruit (I think that illustrades his nickname...)
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/approved-devil-fruits-f14/kaze-kaze-no-mi-t62.htm?highlight=kaze
type: Logia Fruit

effect: He controls the air.

Special Abilities: He can disband himself and some objects to air (but the object he disbands with himself must be smaller then himself)
In addition he also can:
-make wind sickles
-make tornados
-make a airless room
-fill an airless room with air

Learned Techniques: He is very good in fighting with his machetes

Weapons/Items: He's got two 45 cm long machetes

Goals: He want to find his parents and overthrow the world government

(Will the link be enough?)

Last edited by Chuck Norris on Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Riko Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko Hawkins   Riko Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:41 pm

We have many created fruits of wind, use of the pre approved wind fruits.
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

Riko Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko Hawkins   Riko Hawkins Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:45 am

I put a link there.
Will it be enough or do I have to change it?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Riko Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko Hawkins   Riko Hawkins Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Very well then, but you need to understand that you cant take the air out of people's lungs as Admin sama said there, if you understand this then i will approve you.
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

Riko Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko Hawkins   Riko Hawkins Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:18 am

Understood, and thank you!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Riko Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko Hawkins   Riko Hawkins Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:19 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riko Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riko Hawkins   Riko Hawkins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riko Hawkins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: