One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keo Major

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keo1239

Keo1239

Keo Major Empty
PostSubject: Keo Major   Keo Major Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Name: Keo “The Dragon” Major

Bounty: 20,000,000 Beli

Species: Human

Allegiance: Next Generation Pirates/ World Government (Pending)

Home Village/Ocean: Saint Reia, South Blue

Appearance: Keo is a large guy, towering over most normal individuals but still being dwarfed by some of the freaks along the Grand Line. He has red eyes, that some even go so far as saying have a certain glow to them, although that's mostly speculation from the rumors he's gained over the years. He has long, black dreads that are typically falling down his back, although sometimes he does pull them up into a ponytail fashion of sorts. He is extremely muscular from years of physical training, and always tends to have a slight smirk on his face. 2 piercings on his right ear, one on the left. Golden ring that hangs loosely around his neck, and of course a good pair of black sunglasses.
Keo is pretty much always shirtless, instead choosing to show off his rather muscular physique. Whenever he's told to put a shirt on, Keo always responds that real men take wounds, not block them out with clothing. Bottom portion wise, he's normally wearing simple black pants, the kind you'd wear under a karate gi. He has a rather nasty looking scar on his left chest, precariously close to his heart. Whenever asked where it came from, he always responds nonchalantly “The strongest blade in the world tried to break my heart.... the blade just wasn't awesome enough.” Laughing the question off.
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Ship: Zephyr a large ship that his crew uses and Aelous, a small person boat of Keo's.

Ship Flag: A typical jolly roger with long dreads, and the letters NxG painted in green across the skull's head. A dragon emblem is in the background.

Special Abilities: Known for his incredible speed, he has been said to be one of the Grand Line's fastest. Keo is also quite strong and a gifted martial artist. Having trained in multiple different arts, he's always prepared for a good fight, and can take a decent amount of hits. He has a knack for noticing things other people don't, and putting small bits of pieces of information together. His special fighting style Ryu No Otoko (Man of The Dragon) is a style invented by Keo himself. It involves close-combat, mostly strike oriented fighting.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

Kobushi Ryu (Fist of The Dragon)
Keo's main technique. A strong punch that is characterized by his special way of holding his fist. Instead of a normal fist, he has his fingers out, clutched upwards. Meant to imitate a dragon's claw. The speed and strength behind the technique allowing it to create a shockwave, becoming a slightly ranged melee attack, and causing quite a disturbance to opponents internal organs.

Ryu no Ame (Rain of The Dragon)
For this attack Keo jumps into the air, and delivers a series of quick punches down towards his enemy. His hand is in it's signature claw formation. He also delivers mini-shockwaves with each thrust. Making them capable of providing damage even when dodged.

Ran Ryu (Run of The Dragon)
An ability which gained him notoriety as one of the fastest man alive. Similar in action to Soru, Rai kicks off the ground swiftly with the toe of his shoes, and then sprints off. Aptly named for it's ability to make him seemingly vanish from human perception, often appearing quite a distance away. The technique typically leaves a strong gust of wind behind shaped oddly like a dragons whipping tail.

Ryu Furaito(Dragon Flight)
Another attack for which Keo is often spoken of. His ability to seemingly walk on air. Stemming from a similar basis as Geppou, Keo is able to jump, run, and skate across the very air.

Weapons/Items: A simple green Staff that has a dragon carved into it.

Goals: To bring about the Next Generation through the rise of the Homo Verendus. (Sorry if anything is wrong, let me know and I'll edit it. I'm kind of tired since I haven't slept, so i expect extreme mistakes, lol.)
Back to top Go down

Keo Major Empty
PostSubject: lulz   Keo Major Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:30 pm

youre new right ???

welcome to the forum
i like your charather

no im not a mod or admin ..
Back to top Go down
Keo1239

Keo1239

Keo Major Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keo Major   Keo Major Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:52 am

Yeah, I'm new. And thanks, I try to make cool characters, lol.
Back to top Go down

Keo Major Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keo Major   Keo Major Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:29 am

rofl rofl

loaprocks
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Keo Major Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keo Major   Keo Major Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:55 am

Loa...If you want to greet him...send him a PM..Don't post on Character sheet threads with such short post..its counted as spam..

Please don't contiue doing this...
Back to top Go down
Keo1239

Keo1239

Keo Major Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keo Major   Keo Major Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:14 am

So, is my character good then?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Keo Major Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keo Major   Keo Major Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:01 am

no its still not. i got 3 characters pending too. admin-sama is actually busy helping keymaster with his new RP site. so lets just wait any longer
Back to top Go down
Keo1239

Keo1239

Keo Major Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keo Major   Keo Major Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Okay, no problem. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Keo Major Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keo Major   Keo Major Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Please explain these shockwaves, what kind of damage can they inflict and from what range?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keo Major Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keo Major   Keo Major Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keo Major
Page 1 of 1