One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:57 am

"OH NO! what will we do? they will try to cut off my tail again! please dont let them!!" Iggy then ran behind a chair and blended himself in with the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:01 am

Spiral swore to himself quietly and looked around the ship. "Why would they have to be attacking now?" He quickly ran over to the door that lead down to the crew quarters and looked back at the remaining members of the crew. "Cuddy, get us out of here now! Chef, help Cuddy however you can, do whatever he tells you to do. Iggy...ummmm...you're doing a good job, keep it up." He gave Iggy a thumbs up and ran down into the lower levels of the ship until he reached the crew quarters and began looking through his own bed for something.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 am

"calm down iggy if they try to cut off your tail i will personally dump them in the middle of the ocean" he ran to cutty "what do you need"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:07 am

"Im fine behind this chair thanks." reluctent to come out
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:09 am

Cuddy had an Idea, "chef, can you lift an ancor over your headf while using Soru?"he asked "you know very well that I can't" chef replied indignently "right then! Blackdole! cut off the ancor so that we can re attach it later!" he said not reiliaing that was immopoible. in a mater of secondes the ancor was removed and replaced by chef who sat halfway in the water. " \ok, now chef user Soru realy realy hard!" cuddy shouted from on the ship. at first nothing hapened and Gorack punched him in the head for bing an idot. but then the shpi turned sudenly around and took off with a speed no one anticipated. when they were safly clear, an exosted chef was pulled up and the ancor was put back in place... they had avoided a fight but they couldnt run forever
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:13 am

"im gunna at least three days, from that one" he passed out
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:13 am

"I supose i will come out from the chair now"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:15 am

gunna what? and I know chef said it but you should be more detailed
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:18 am

chef passes out when he strains his soru to much
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:20 am

I kew that... sry for the interuption
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:22 am

i need sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:23 am

When Spiral came back up to the deck with his bag of knives he realized that they were already safe and had escaped the Sunshiners. "Oh...they're gone? We escaped...that quickly?" He was undoubtedly suprised that a crew with so few people could pull off such a successful maneuver with little guiding or ordering.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:25 am

cuddy came out from inside the ship he had more hoof prints on him. "captain, the giraffe... he's take nover the captains old room! compleatly!" evryone rushed inside.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:27 am

"he looks as snug as a mug on a thug." Iggy rambled incoharently as the giraff gaurded his new home.
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:29 am

"I say we just leave him alone...for now. That's my new room so he'll be leaving eventually, but I'm too stressed to deal with that giraffe right now." Spiral said as he left the room and walked onto the deck, yawning to himself.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:32 am

Cuddy sighed "well! I gotta drag chef into his room, if no one dose he might almost get eaten by segals again... iggy come help me will ya?"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:33 am

"Sure! Do you have any chips?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:36 am

Cuddy smiled and said "I don't but mabie chef has some in his room" the two of them drag the pased out chef away

((end of the prolauge?))
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:38 am

(Yeah, sure)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:24 am

hooray! (everyone jumps in the air and freeze frame) cheers
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:47 am

JUST LIKE IN HIGHSCHOOL MUSICLE!!!! Very Happy
(i do not like high school musicle i was merley refrencing it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure   Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corkscrew Pirates - Death of a Captain, Beginning of an Adventure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2