One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yami Knewdark

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Endarkened

Endarkened

Yami Knewdark Empty
PostSubject: Yami Knewdark   Yami Knewdark Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:52 am

((As the name suggests, this charecter will counterpoint my previous fun-loving Draze. SO I can RP in different styles. However, there will be many simlarities between the two, and they may even be related.))
Name: Yami Knewdark

Bounty: None yet,but will definetly earn one.

Species: Human/lizard (like Draze) but more spiky and darker.

Allegiance: Pirate (No crew yet)

Home Village/Ocean: South Blue supposedly, but thats not where he was born, only raised.

Appearance: A hulking giant of a monster, Yami cannot pass for human in any circumstance. His jawline is definetly reptilian, and features the strength to gnash through bones. His tail is long, spiky, and jet black. Non-retractable claws make for a painful handshake, or more commonly, a heavily scarring face swipe. The cornea of his eyes are a dark green, flecked with red, and never sit still for long. Yami loves to wear anything in leather, and dresses in mostly blacks and dark greens. The only color is a red tie around his neck, which reeks with a foul odor. However, pale blue spots can be seen showing through the red, but the spots dissapear after Yami has killed anything, only to return when given time.

History: Yami grew up in a large city on an island in South Blue, growingup in an orphanage. He spent most of his time with 2 other boys going round and demanding money from small children. This cash inflow was spent on either fireworks or sharp weapons. Yami had a fascination with meat, loving to watch cooking chefs prepare their dishes. However, when in front of the stove, Yami refuses to cook anything, insisting that he is too important for such a womanly task. That was another facet of Yami's life. He scorned the company of female for ages, only developing a dangerous fascination when he hit puberty. Luckily, this was short lived, and the girls he attacked were saved from future assaults when Yami found his jaw-line aching, and his spine feeling like it was on fire. With the development of his lizard features, he was forced to leave, and made a living hunting down low-life criminals for their bounties. However, he took great pleasure in beating or killing the criminals he targetted. Luckily for the more innocent thief, Yami could be bought off for a mediocre sized sum, just enough to buy a few fireworks, a fascination he kept from his childhood. Now Yami has left his island, on a stolen boat no less, to find greener pastures, and make his fortune.

Personality: The best words to describe Yami are "Aggresive. Pyromaniac. Obbsessive."

Ship: Stolen fishing boat.

Ship Flag: None

Devil Fruit: Crocodile Crocodile Fruit
type: Zoan
effect: User can turn into hybrid and full saltwater marsh crocodile (the BIG kind)

Special Abilities: Can use Iron body, Lightning kick, and Air jump and Soru. Not to a great degree though.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Uses a combination of the three rokushiki he knows, in addition to his guns, to blast foes.

Weapons/Items: Tnt, bombs without fuse, Dua pistols and a shotgun. He always has these on him.

Goals: Yami wants a huge bounty. The bigger, the better.

Last edited by Endarkened on Fri May 14, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Yami Knewdark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Knewdark   Yami Knewdark Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Why not have a zoan fruit?
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Yami Knewdark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Knewdark   Yami Knewdark Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:42 am

Because I hate zoan fruits. Sorry....
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Yami Knewdark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Knewdark   Yami Knewdark Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:49 am

So is this guy approved?
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Yami Knewdark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Knewdark   Yami Knewdark Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:15 am

i havent seen a lizzard man in onepiece
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Yami Knewdark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Knewdark   Yami Knewdark Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:51 am

Neiher have I. But I figure, fishmen? Why not lizard men. He is the same as my other charecter, and e was approved.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Yami Knewdark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Knewdark   Yami Knewdark Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:41 pm

just take a zoan in my opinion, if you can make a half man of everything its like zoan has no point anymore
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Yami Knewdark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Knewdark   Yami Knewdark Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Fine then.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Yami Knewdark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Knewdark   Yami Knewdark Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:38 am

Delete this topic if necessary, Im creating a new charecter, and want the same name. thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yami Knewdark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Knewdark   Yami Knewdark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yami Knewdark
Page 1 of 1