One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rear admiral Keiharu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Rear admiral Keiharu Empty
PostSubject: Rear admiral Keiharu   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:25 am

dada

Name: Keiharu “Metalspike”

Species: human
Allegiance: Marine,

Home Village/Ocean: north

Personality: hates responsability is pirate-hating and attacks them on sight, if your not his enemy hes a relaxed guy not moving when he doesnt want to. but somethimes he just gets to relaxed and forces himself to go on pirate hunt. he also hates cowards who doesnt stand up and fight for their rights!

History: must be detailed
When Keiharu was a kid and lived with his mom, his dad was a pirate and was always away
Keiharu had never seen his dad, but wanted to be a pirate to find him and trained alot to reach that goal
A night when Keiharu was going to sleep he heard a sound, awake by the sound he jumped out of his bed approaching to the sound so that no one would hear him, what he saw made him angry, at a bar in the village some pirates were drunk hitting everyone that came to close.
In the following days the pirate’s stayed there living on the resources of the town, killing all who refused to give away their food. And raping when they wanted to, lead by their captain. some days later
Keiharu was walking in the forest when he saw something it were a pirat,, Keiharu walked to him asking what he was doing
when he heard a sound looking on the ground he saw another pirate bleeding in his hand were a weird fruit, the pirate who held the fruit were shot 4 times, 3 in the legs 1 in the stomach the other pirate lifted his dagger ready to kill him when Keiharu asked, the pirate turned saying that if someone was told that he killed his crewmate he would be hunted down and killed adding to that he needed to erase every last single track of it.
Now trying to shoot Keiharu with his pistol, when he heard a scream his mom!.
She ran to the pirate trying to kill him when he shoot her in her head, she let out a faint sigh before she fell down on the earth.. dead, Keiharu had noticed that she followed him but he usually ignored that, suddenly the pirate turned around. Keiharu took the dead pirates gun and fired 2 shots at the pirate
Killing him. Alone in the dark crying and he was hungry, he took the fruit and took a bite, it tasted awful and after a couple a’ hours he left to go home. Living in the woods training his newfound power a couple months later he went down killing the pirates. the captain and 5 others escaped He wanted to join the marines and so he did going up the ranks pretty fast he soon became a rear captain

in the marines they fast saw his talent as no bullets or swords really had no effect, and he killed alot of pirates and gained a good reputation, soon he was sent to the headquarters being trained learning different techniques and gained more experience at his devil fruit
as a rear admiral, he should have a ship but he doesnt want to because he hates responsability. He fastly joined a missions and someone offered him a promotion but he answered that he was fine at this rank. at about some months after being promoted he got a mission
kill some pirates who attacked a marine ship. he fastly left alone in a marine ship, that the navy had prepared for him taking to the battlefield finding out that it was the captain and his men and some more men, the captain had found many new members including alot of
really good martial arts champions and experts in swordfighting. now the battle started, all of Keiharus marines got either sliced shoot or just puched or kicked. alone on the battlefield the only one left was Keiharu, bleeding from several wounds caused be the martial arts champion all the sword-and bullets he had absorbed killing their master. now he should fight the martial arts champions. At the end of the battle the only one left was the captain and him, Raising his metalfist into his skull killing him, then losing conciusness by the wound later when he woke up some villagers had found him, he payed them some money for the care and thanked them before he left to the marine
HQ buying a ship on credit later he returned ( of course) and payed it all back by a reward of a famous pirate in the town, of course that pirate fastly died and he left home

Ship: im not on a ship right now

Devil Fruit: kinzoku kinzoku no mi
Type: Paramecia
Effect: gives the user the ability to
absorb any sort of metal
reject it out of your body in many ways as projectiles or just spikes

weakness: normal weakness and in a place with no metal and the enemy is fight with either rokushiki or a devil fruit that does not include metal

He’s a very good swordfighter and good at martial arts

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise

Geppou allows the users to actually jump off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual

The Rankyaku is a powerful projectile technique, in which the users starts by kicking at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp "air blade" that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body

Soru allows the users to moves at Extremely high speed in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds where you have to kick at the ground at least 10 times in the blink of an eye

The spike: Keiharu makes A spike or spikes come out of his body as both a defense and attack

“metalfist”: Keiharu makes the iron come out on his Knuckles and hit his opponent very hard

Bullet rage: Keiharu makes the metal he absorbed into bullets and shoot them out at his opponents

kinzoku kabe ( on english: metal wall): Keiharu makes a metal wall much like Mr.3’s wax wall

Absorb: Keiharu absorbs any sort of metal he touches mostly a defense technique as he can absorb swords and bullets

Armor of the metal god: Keiharu makes a strong armor

( no not mr.3 style ) Sitting tight to his body,

Shaping: Keiharu can make metal objects out of metal

Weapons/Items: take what you want from the approved weapons list but custom weapons must be registered and approved

Ringbureado

9 knives

Goals:

Serve justice to make the world a better place

Appearance: add a marine coat and a white shirt to this
Rear admiral Keiharu Samuley1

Last edited by Loaprocks38 on Sat May 08, 2010 3:55 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rear admiral Keiharu   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:20 am

i meant rear admiral of course

and im ready now

[/bumb/] hey ?
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Rear admiral Keiharu   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:36 pm

By the way, apperantly kami-E isnt allowed cuz its considered auto dodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rear admiral Keiharu   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:30 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Rear admiral Keiharu   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Dear god, InTents, can you not stop?

Can you please remove all those spaces? It's slightly hurting my brain. Otherwise, this character deserves

APPROVAL
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Rear admiral Keiharu   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:31 am

what was the stance on alowing actual photos of people as characters?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Rear admiral Keiharu   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:56 pm

i just thought so but isnt he already approved ?? or is gael not an admin?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Rear admiral Keiharu   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:59 pm

hes a mod, it is approved but I was wondering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rear admiral Keiharu   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:52 pm

no i just thought you could do it that way
cause its hard to find any pics with a guy that i think of with a white marine cape
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Rear admiral Keiharu   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Um....Lmao

Twilight Photo xDDD

Lol dude..
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Rear admiral Keiharu   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Shut up, TBL. You and InTents should know by now... though I guess it won't kill you. Yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rear admiral Keiharu   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:19 am

i couldnt find any Pictures! Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_redface

Last edited by Loaprocks38 on Tue May 11, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New roukoushi art   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:49 pm

New rokuishi move(s)

Shiro furasshu no densetsu ( legend of the white flash)

soru'ing to the left and right Rear admiral Keiharu Suspect

making a rankyaku when stopping up for a split second ( like 0.1 second ) so its like

-()- = enemy
/\

/ = rankyaku
__ = me moving

-()-
/ \
/ / / / / // / //// / / / / /
/ / / / / / // / / / / / / / / / / /
/ / / / / / / ( / / / /
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Rear admiral Keiharu   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:24 pm

dont understand it but it sounds like Luchi's move where he zig zags in the air at soru speed and sends out raynkakus... approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rear admiral Keiharu   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:38 pm

New tech

Kosuro Soru : (kosuro means killer)
the normal soru is 10 in a blink of an eye
this one is 25 of them this technique is very hard and is hard to your body and Keiharu has learned it after training since he was 18 and he learned soru ( 9 years )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear admiral Keiharu   Rear admiral Keiharu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rear admiral Keiharu
Page 1 of 1